Subject: bug#13637: closed (Re: bug#13637: 24.2; auth-source bug when user name contains backslash)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 01:58:02 +0000

Your bug report

#13637: 24.2; auth-source bug when user name contains backslash

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
13637: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13637
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#13637: 24.2; auth-source bug when user name contains backslash
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 20:56:03 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 24.2.93

Thanks; applied.

Subject: 24.2; auth-source bug when user name contains backslash
From: Gábor Vida <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 08:13:06 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi!

Recently I switched from Emacs 23 to 24.2. I have to specify my user
name as domain\username when I want to authenticate myself against the
company's Exchange server (with smtpmail-smtp-user variable). As I had
no entry in .authinfo for this service, auth-source tried to ask my
password:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Invalid use of `\\' in replacement text")

  replace-match("eemea\\evidgbo" nil nil "%u" nil)

  replace-regexp-in-string("%u" "eemea\\evidgbo" "%p host name for user %u: ")

  auth-source-format-prompt("%p host name for user %u: " ((117
  "eemea\\evidgbo") (104 "smtps.mycompany.com") (112 "587")))

  auth-source-netrc-create(:backend [object auth-source-backend
  "~/.authinfo" netrc "~/.authinfo" t t t nil auth-source-netrc-create
  auth-source-netrc-search] :require (:user :secret) :create t :delete
  nil :host "smtps.mycompany.com" :port "587" :user "eemea\\evidgbo"
  :max 1 :require (:user :secret) :create t)

  ...

This patch fixes the problem:

--- c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/backups/!drive_c!Users!evidgbo!Desktop!PROGS!installed!emacs-24.2!lisp!gnus!auth-source.el~	2013-02-05 21:41:09.326119400 +0100
+++ c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/auth-source.el	2013-02-05 21:53:43.833257200 +0100
@@ -833,14 +833,15 @@
 ;; (auth-source-format-prompt "test %u %h %p" '((?u "user") (?h "host")))
 (defun auth-source-format-prompt (prompt alist)
   "Format PROMPT using %x (for any character x) specifiers in ALIST."
   (dolist (cell alist)
     (let ((c (nth 0 cell))
           (v (nth 1 cell)))
       (when (and c v)
         (setq prompt (replace-regexp-in-string (format "%%%c" c)
                                                (format "%s" v)
-                                               prompt)))))
+                                               prompt
+                                               nil
+                                               t)))))
   prompt)
 
 (defun auth-source-ensure-strings (values)

-- 
Best regards,
Gábor Vida

============================================================

In GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
 of 2012-08-29 on MARVIN
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/include'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  display-time-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  pretty-control-l-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  fixme-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<return> y C-z C-c M-x r e p <tab> o r t - e m a <tab> 
b <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Sending email 
Sending email done
250 2.6.0 <[email-masked]> Queued mail for delivery
221 2.0.0 Service closing transmission channel
Opening nnimap server on ericsson...done
Regenerating in nnimap+ericsson:INBOX
Sending...done
Deleting article c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/gnus-drafts/queue/2 in queue...
Auto-saving...done
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp//../contrib/lisp/htmlize hides ~/config/emacs.d/elisp/htmlize
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/apel/timezone hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/timezone
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/apel/env hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/env
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-xoxo
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-wl
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-vm
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-remember
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-publish
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-odt
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mks
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mew
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mac-message
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-lparse
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-latex
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-irc
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-install
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-info
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-icalendar
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-html
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-freemind
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-exp
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-docview
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-docbook
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-beamer
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-ascii
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-sh
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(shadow emacsbug rfc2104 time-stamp newcomment cl-specs edebug windmove
debug misearch multi-isearch add-log hi-lock vc-dispatcher vc-svn
bookmark mailalias sort gnus-bcklg gnus-cite mail-extr org-wl org-w3m
org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html
org-exp org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-table gnus-draft gnus-topic utf-7 nndraft nnmh network-stream
starttls nnimap parse-time tls utf7 netrc nnml nnnil gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-cache gnus-dired
gnus-demon nntp gnus-diary gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view
mml-smime smime dig nndiary gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source nnoo gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems nnheader server revbufs hippie-exp sztaki w3m-search w3m
w3m-session browse-url doc-view jka-compr image-mode timezone w3m-hist
w3m-fb w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util time
google-maps google-maps-static google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json
message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader org-contacts org-agenda
org-capture org-mks org-import-icalendar icalendar diary-lib
diary-loaddefs org org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs savehist hidesearch hide-lines jabber-autoloads tramp
tramp-compat format-spec tramp-loaddefs traverselisp grep-a-lot grep
compile+ compile- frame-fns uniquify info smtpmail sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils modeline-posn pp-c-l emacs-lock ibuffer
delsel irfc derived google winner filecache multi-term term ehelp
electric elscreen-server elscreen-w3m mule-util alist pym static
apel-ver product elscreen multi-shell shell pcomplete dired-sort-menu
warnings advice advice-preload edmacro kmacro w3m-load hfyview
easy-mmode htmlfontify cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt assoc gnus-util
password-cache url-vars mm-util mail-prsvr mailcap esense-start erlang
compile tempo erlang-start whitespace which-func imenu paren hl-line+
hl-line avoid ffap htmlize saveplace eldoc fixme-mode vcard
elisp-slime-nav etags idle-highlight thingatpt .loaddefs org-install
diminish el-get el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages el-get-notify
help-mode easymenu view el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status
pp el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile el-get-methods el-get-fossil
el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar
el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-git-svn el-get-fink
el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git
el-get-elpa package tabulated-list el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr
el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-custom el-get-core
autoload help-fns bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp cl dired
setup-cygwin cygwin-mount ange-ftp comint regexp-opt ansi-color ring
time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32
disp-table ls-lisp w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process multi-tty emacs)