Subject: bug#13637: 24.2; auth-source bug when user name contains backslash

From: Gábor Vida <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 08:13:06 +0000

Hi!

Recently I switched from Emacs 23 to 24.2. I have to specify my user
name as domain\username when I want to authenticate myself against the
company's Exchange server (with smtpmail-smtp-user variable). As I had
no entry in .authinfo for this service, auth-source tried to ask my
password:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Invalid use of `\\' in replacement text")

  replace-match("eemea\\evidgbo" nil nil "%u" nil)

  replace-regexp-in-string("%u" "eemea\\evidgbo" "%p host name for user %u: ")

  auth-source-format-prompt("%p host name for user %u: " ((117
  "eemea\\evidgbo") (104 "smtps.mycompany.com") (112 "587")))

  auth-source-netrc-create(:backend [object auth-source-backend
  "~/.authinfo" netrc "~/.authinfo" t t t nil auth-source-netrc-create
  auth-source-netrc-search] :require (:user :secret) :create t :delete
  nil :host "smtps.mycompany.com" :port "587" :user "eemea\\evidgbo"
  :max 1 :require (:user :secret) :create t)

  ...

This patch fixes the problem:

--- c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/backups/!drive_c!Users!evidgbo!Desktop!PROGS!installed!emacs-24.2!lisp!gnus!auth-source.el~	2013-02-05 21:41:09.326119400 +0100
+++ c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/auth-source.el	2013-02-05 21:53:43.833257200 +0100
@@ -833,14 +833,15 @@
 ;; (auth-source-format-prompt "test %u %h %p" '((?u "user") (?h "host")))
 (defun auth-source-format-prompt (prompt alist)
   "Format PROMPT using %x (for any character x) specifiers in ALIST."
   (dolist (cell alist)
     (let ((c (nth 0 cell))
           (v (nth 1 cell)))
       (when (and c v)
         (setq prompt (replace-regexp-in-string (format "%%%c" c)
                                                (format "%s" v)
-                                               prompt)))))
+                                               prompt
+                                               nil
+                                               t)))))
   prompt)
 
 (defun auth-source-ensure-strings (values)

-- 
Best regards,
Gábor Vida

============================================================

In GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
 of 2012-08-29 on MARVIN
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/include'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  display-time-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  pretty-control-l-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  fixme-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<return> y C-z C-c M-x r e p <tab> o r t - e m a <tab> 
b <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Sending email 
Sending email done
250 2.6.0 <[email-masked]> Queued mail for delivery
221 2.0.0 Service closing transmission channel
Opening nnimap server on ericsson...done
Regenerating in nnimap+ericsson:INBOX
Sending...done
Deleting article c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/gnus-drafts/queue/2 in queue...
Auto-saving...done
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp//../contrib/lisp/htmlize hides ~/config/emacs.d/elisp/htmlize
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/apel/timezone hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/timezone
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/apel/env hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/env
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-xoxo
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-wl
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-vm
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-remember
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-publish
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-odt
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mks
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mew
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mac-message
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-lparse
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-latex
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-irc
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-install
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-info
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-icalendar
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-html
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-freemind
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-exp
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-docview
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-docbook
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-beamer
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-ascii
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-sh
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/cygwin/home/evidgbo/config/emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/installed/emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(shadow emacsbug rfc2104 time-stamp newcomment cl-specs edebug windmove
debug misearch multi-isearch add-log hi-lock vc-dispatcher vc-svn
bookmark mailalias sort gnus-bcklg gnus-cite mail-extr org-wl org-w3m
org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html
org-exp org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-table gnus-draft gnus-topic utf-7 nndraft nnmh network-stream
starttls nnimap parse-time tls utf7 netrc nnml nnnil gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-cache gnus-dired
gnus-demon nntp gnus-diary gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view
mml-smime smime dig nndiary gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source nnoo gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems nnheader server revbufs hippie-exp sztaki w3m-search w3m
w3m-session browse-url doc-view jka-compr image-mode timezone w3m-hist
w3m-fb w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util time
google-maps google-maps-static google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json
message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader org-contacts org-agenda
org-capture org-mks org-import-icalendar icalendar diary-lib
diary-loaddefs org org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs savehist hidesearch hide-lines jabber-autoloads tramp
tramp-compat format-spec tramp-loaddefs traverselisp grep-a-lot grep
compile+ compile- frame-fns uniquify info smtpmail sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils modeline-posn pp-c-l emacs-lock ibuffer
delsel irfc derived google winner filecache multi-term term ehelp
electric elscreen-server elscreen-w3m mule-util alist pym static
apel-ver product elscreen multi-shell shell pcomplete dired-sort-menu
warnings advice advice-preload edmacro kmacro w3m-load hfyview
easy-mmode htmlfontify cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt assoc gnus-util
password-cache url-vars mm-util mail-prsvr mailcap esense-start erlang
compile tempo erlang-start whitespace which-func imenu paren hl-line+
hl-line avoid ffap htmlize saveplace eldoc fixme-mode vcard
elisp-slime-nav etags idle-highlight thingatpt .loaddefs org-install
diminish el-get el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages el-get-notify
help-mode easymenu view el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status
pp el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile el-get-methods el-get-fossil
el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar
el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-git-svn el-get-fink
el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git
el-get-elpa package tabulated-list el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr
el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-custom el-get-core
autoload help-fns bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp cl dired
setup-cygwin cygwin-mount ange-ftp comint regexp-opt ansi-color ring
time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32
disp-table ls-lisp w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process multi-tty emacs)