Subject: 24.2; trailing whitespace in calendar (enhancement)

From: Arun Persaud <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 18:54:57 -0800

Hi

I like to show trailing white spaces in my buffers using

(setq-default show-trailing-whitespace t)

in my .emacs file. Since I have this enabled, I noticed
that the calendar (M-x calendar) has a lot of empty white space at the
end of the line. It would be nice if those could be removed before
displaying the calendar.

Thanks

Arun

In GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (x86_64-suse-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.4)
 of 2012-10-10 on build20
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11203000
Configured using:
 `configure '--with-pop' '--without-hesiod' '--with-kerberos'
 '--with-kerberos5' '--with-xim' '--with-wide-int' '--enable-autodepend'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--datadir=/usr/share' '--localstatedir=/var'
 '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib' '--with-x'
 '--with-sound' '--with-sync-input' '--with-xpm' '--with-jpeg'
 '--with-tiff' '--with-gif' '--with-png' '--with-rsvg' '--with-dbus'
 '--without-gpm' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--x-includes=/usr/include'
 '--x-libraries=/usr/lib64:/usr/share/X11' '--with-xft' '--with-libotf'
 '--with-m17n-flt' '--build=x86_64-suse-linux'
 'build_alias=x86_64-suse-linux' 'CFLAGS=-fmessage-length=0 -O2 -Wall
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector -funwind-tables
 -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -g -D_GNU_SOURCE -std=gnu89 -pipe
 -Wno-pointer-sign -Wno-unused-variable -Wno-unused-label
 -Wno-unprototyped-calls -fno-optimize-sibling-calls
 -DSYSTEM_PURESIZE_EXTRA=55000 -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=10000 '
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O2 -Wl,--hash-size=65521''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: POSIX
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=local
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-smart-tab-mode: t
  smart-tab-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:

Recent messages:
(No files need saving)
Saving all Org-mode buffers... done
Reverted 1 buffer.
Saving all Org-mode buffers...
(No files need saving)
Saving all Org-mode buffers... done
Reverted 1 buffer.
Symbolic link to Git-controlled source file; follow link? (y or n)  y
Followed link to /home/arun/mydotfiles/emacs
Mark saved where search started
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnuplot
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnuplot-gui hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnuplot-gui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-scala hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-shen hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sh hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-el/color-theme-example hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-el/themes/color-theme-example
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-el/color-theme hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-el/themes/color-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-el/color-theme-library hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-el/themes/color-theme-library
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-el/color-theme-autoloads hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-el/themes/color-theme-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/remember/remember hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/textmodes/remember
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-xoxo hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-remember hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-remember
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-freemind hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-freemind
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mew hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mew
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mks hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-shen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-jsinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-vm hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-lparse hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-lparse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-taskjuggler hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-wl hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docbook hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-docbook
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mac-message hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-special-blocks hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-exp-blocks hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
mail-utils mule-util cal-move css-mode js json imenu php-mode etags
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe image-file org-element doc-view
jka-compr image-mode dired dabbrev newcomment texmathp font-latex
latexenc python-21 python org-archive bookmark tabify parse-time
org-capture org-mks org-clock org-table epa-file epa epg epg-config
misearch multi-isearch cus-edit cus-start cus-load pp help-mode view
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso vc-git flyspell org-w3m org-wl org-vm
org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-habit org-jsinfo org-infojs
org-html org-info org-gnus gnus-util org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb dbus xml
color-theme wid-edit color-theme-autoloads server ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-sh
shell ob-screen ob-python ob-latex ob-gnuplot ob-ref ob-css ob-C cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs ido org-icalendar org-latex org-export-latex org-beamer org-exp
ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda footnote org byte-opt warnings bytecomp
byte-compile cconv macroexp org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys
org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs preview prv-emacs latex tex-style tex-buf tex regexp-opt
smart-tab advice advice-preload yasnippet dropdown-list help-fns derived
easy-mmode edmacro kmacro easymenu assoc cl revbufs paren mouse-sel
thingatpt preview-latex tex-site auto-loads ispell time-date delsel lpr
disp-table tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)