Subject: 24.3.50; insert new org entry is filled with null

From: Ivan Kanis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2013 10:23:21 +0100

emacs -Q
C-x C-f ~/todo.org
type *one
C-RET

I expect a new line leading with *. I get a new line filled with ^@.
I have attached a screen shot.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.22.0)
 of 2013-01-31 on tao
Bzr revision: 111639 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10900000
System Description:	Ubuntu 10.10

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr CFLAGS=-g
 -DSYSTEM_PURESIZE_EXTRA=1000000 --no-create --no-recursion'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  icomplete-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-scrolltobottom-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: org-auto-fill-function
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
u r SPC D i d e <backspace> i e r , <return> <return> 
E s t - c e SPC q e SPC <backspace> <backspace> u SPC 
<backspace> e SPC M-i f m t u SPC a s SPC r e t i r 
' e SPC m o n SPC s e r v e u r SPC d e SPC l a SPC 
b a <backspace> l a c k l i s t . SPC A s SPC t <backspace> 
<backspace> - t u SPC u n e SPC i d ' e e SPC d e SPC 
c o m m e n t SPC i l SPC s ' SPC e s t SPC t r o u 
v ' e SPC l ` a ? <return> <return> M e r i c <backspace> 
<backspace> c i , <return> <return> I v a n SPC K a 
n i s <next> <next> <prior> C-c C-c <M-backspace> g 
<return> <help-echo> q q a <home> C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n c n C-p C-p f c C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n a c f c f c f c f c f c f c f c f c f f c f c C-x 
C-f w o <tab> <return> C-p C-p C-a c C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-e <M-return> C-/ 
<M-return> C-/ M-i t C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-e <M-backspace> 
<M-backspace> b u i l d SPC m a s t e r . <tab> C-x 
S ! M-x r e p o r <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
SUBTREE (NO CHILDREN)
CHILDREN [5 times]
Auto-saving...
CHILDREN
Undo! [2 times]
Auto-saving...done
SUBTREE (NO CHILDREN)
Auto-saving...done
Saving file /home/ubuntu/dyn/perso.org...
Wrote /home/ubuntu/dyn/perso.org

Load-path shadows:
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-util hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-util
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-tabmenu hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-tabmenu
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-session hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-session
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-search hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-search
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-proc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-proc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-image hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-image
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-hist hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-hist
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-form hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-form
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-fb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-fb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-favicon hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-favicon
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-ems hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-ems
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-cookie hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-cookie
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-ccl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-ccl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-bookmark hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-bookmark
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/bookmark-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/bookmark-w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/wget/wget hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/wget/wget
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/wget/wget-sysdep hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/wget/wget-sysdep
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/slime hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/slime-repl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-repl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/hyperspec hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/hyperspec
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-timer hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-timer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-table hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-table
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-src hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-src
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-special-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-special-blocks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-publish hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-publish
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mobile hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mobile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-macs hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-macs
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mac-message hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mac-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-lparse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-lparse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-list hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-list
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-learn hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-learn
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-latex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-irc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-irc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-indent hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-indent
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-id hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-id
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-habit hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-habit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-gnus
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-footnote hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-footnote
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-faces hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-faces
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-exp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-element hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-element
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-drill hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-drill
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-docview hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-docview
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-datetree hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-datetree
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-compat hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-compat
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-clock hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-clock
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-capture hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-capture
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-bbdb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-attach hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-attach
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-archive hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-archive
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-agenda hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-agenda
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-tangle hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-tangle
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-table hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-table
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ref hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-ref
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lob hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-lob
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-keys hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-keys
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-comint hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-comint
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-entities hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-entities
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/nterm/nterm hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/nterm/nterm
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-wash hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-wash
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-show hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-show
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-query hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-query
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-mua hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-mua
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-message hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-lib hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-lib
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-hello hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-hello
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-crypto hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-crypto
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-address hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-address
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/coolj hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/coolj
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-xml hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-xml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-xml-common hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-xml-common
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-wiki hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-wiki
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-texinfo hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-texinfo
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-regexps hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-regexps
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-publish hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-publish
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-protocols hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-protocols
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-project hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-project
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-poem hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-poem
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-latex2png hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-latex2png
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-latex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-journal hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-journal
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-import-xml hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-import-xml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-import-latex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-import-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-import-docbook hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-import-docbook
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-ikiwiki hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-ikiwiki
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-html hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-html
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-groff hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-groff
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-docbook hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-docbook
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-context hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-context
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-colors hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-colors
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-book hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-book
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-blosxom hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-blosxom
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-backlink hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-backlink
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/htmlize hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/htmlize
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/wgrep hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/wgrep
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/volume hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/volume
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/twittering-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/twittering-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/tea-time hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/tea-time
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/swbuff hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/swbuff
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/swbuff-x hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/swbuff-x
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/php-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/php-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/org-import-icalendar hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/org-import-icalendar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/guess-lang hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/guess-lang
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/gtags hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/gtags
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/erc-goodies hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/erc-goodies
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/erc-avatar hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/erc-avatar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/cmd-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/cmd-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/caps-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/caps-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/magit/magit hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/magit/magit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/magit/magit-topgit hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/magit/magit-topgit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/magit/magit-svn hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/magit/magit-svn
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/magit/magit-key-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/magit/magit-key-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/stem-english hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/stem-english
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/sdicf hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/sdicf
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndtp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndtp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndsrd hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndsrd
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndspell hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndspell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndmisc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndmisc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndkks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndkks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndict hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndict
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndic hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndic
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndeb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndeb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndeb-binary hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndeb-binary
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndcookie hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndcookie
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-vse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-vse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-vars hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-vars
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-utils hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-utils
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-types hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-types
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-select hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-select
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-package hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-package
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-kanji hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-kanji
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-entry hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-entry
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-content hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-content
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-compile hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-compile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/evi hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/evi
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/evi-mule hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/evi-mule
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/ivan/wpuzzle hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan/wpuzzle
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/ivan/verbiste hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan/verbiste
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/ivan/stopwatch hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan/stopwatch
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/ivan/pomodoro hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan/pomodoro
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/ivan/100secwp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan/100secwp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/org-location-google-maps hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/org-location-google-maps
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/google-maps
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps-static hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/google-maps-static
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps-geocode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/google-maps-geocode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps-base hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/google-maps-base
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/tq hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/tq
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/ogg-comment hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/ogg-comment
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/later-do hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/later-do
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/jack hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/jack
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-volume hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-volume
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-volume-amixer hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-volume-amixer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-url hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-url
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-tag-editor hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-tag-editor
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-streams hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-streams
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-stream-info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-stream-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-source-playlist hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-source-playlist
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-source-file hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-source-file
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-setup hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-setup
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-score hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-score
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-playlist-sort hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-playlist-sort
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-playlist-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-playlist-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-playing-time hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-playing-time
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-xine hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-xine
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-simple hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-simple
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-mplayer hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-mplayer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-mpd hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-mpd
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-mode-line hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-mode-line
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-mode-line-icon hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-mode-line-icon
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-maint hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-maint
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-lyrics hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-lyrics
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-lastfm hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-lastfm
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-last-played hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-last-played
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-oggperl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-oggperl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-ogginfo hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-ogginfo
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-ogg hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-ogg
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-mp3info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-mp3info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-libtag hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-libtag
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-i18n hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-i18n
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-history hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-history
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-compat hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-compat
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-cache hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-cache
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-browser hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-browser
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-bookmarks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-bookmarks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-mark hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-mark
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/tracking hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/tracking
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/notify hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/notify
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/lui hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/lui
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/incomplete hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/incomplete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/garak hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/garak
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/elim hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/elim
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/dbus-util hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/dbus-util
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/dictionary/link hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/dictionary/link
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/dictionary/dictionary hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/dictionary/dictionary
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/dictionary/connection hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/dictionary/connection
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-rmail hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-rmail
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-print hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-print
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-mua hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-mua
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-migrate hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-migrate
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-message hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-ispell hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-ispell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-gnus
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-com hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-com
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-anniv hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-anniv
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/popup hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/popup
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/gccsense hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/gccsense
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/fuzzy hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/fuzzy
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/auto-complete hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/auto-complete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/auto-complete-config hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/auto-complete-config
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-ibuffer hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-ibuffer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-common-code hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-common-code
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-woman hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-woman
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-windows hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-windows
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-wgrep hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-wgrep
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-viper hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-viper
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-vc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-vc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-var hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-var
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-twitter hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-twitter
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-term hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-term
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-start hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-start
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-speedbar hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-speedbar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-slime hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-slime
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-shell hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-shell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-server hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-server
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-re-builder hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-re-builder
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-python hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-python
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-php hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-php
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-perl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-perl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-org hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-org
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-nxml hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-nxml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-nterm hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-nterm
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-notmuch hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-notmuch
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-newsticker hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-newsticker
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-muse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-muse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-misearch hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-misearch
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-message hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-makefile hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-makefile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-magit hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-magit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-lookup hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-lookup
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-lisp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-lisp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-keymap hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-keymap
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-japanese hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-japanese
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-ido hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-ido
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-help hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-help
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-grep hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-grep
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-gnus
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-fun hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-fun
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-french hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-french
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-font hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-font
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-flyspell hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-flyspell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-face hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-face
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-erc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-erc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-epg hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-epg
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-english hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-english
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-emms hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-emms
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-elim hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-elim
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-dired hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-dired
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-diff hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-diff
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-dictionary hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-dictionary
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-compile hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-compile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-comint hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-comint
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-calendar hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-calendar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-c hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-c
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-bs hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-bs
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-bbdb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-autoinsert hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-autoinsert
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-auto-complete hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-auto-complete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-auctex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-auctex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-abbrev hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-abbrev
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-capture hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-attach hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-archive hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-agenda hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-tangle hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-table hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-version hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-timer hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-table hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-src hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-special-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-irc hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-info hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-indent hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-id hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-habit hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-footnote hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-faces hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lob hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-keys hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-scala hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ref hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-publish hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mobile hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-macs hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mac-message hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-lparse hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-list hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-latex hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-eshell hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-entities hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-element hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-docview hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-datetree hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-compat hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-colview hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-clock hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-io hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-comint hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/erc-goodies hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/tq hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug icomplete org-archive qp smiley flow-fill mm-archive
gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-dup parse-time gnus-ml disp-table pop3
mailalias smtpmail sort ja-dic mule-util japan-util kkc ja-dic-utl quail
help-mode mail-extr gnus-cite bbdb-message sendmail hashcash cookie1
gnus-fun gnus-topic nndraft nnmh netrc gnutls bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua
bbdb-com nnagent nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache shr gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config
mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo
nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils init cl-macs gv appt holidays hol-loaddefs
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso garak notify dbus-util assoc dbus
tree-widget lui tracking incomplete network-stream starttls tls erc-ring
erc-netsplit erc-pcomplete erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-join
erc-avatar erc-log erc-track erc-match erc-spelling flyspell ispell
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat auth-source eieio gnus-util
mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache thingatpt pp paren eldoc image-file
tabify org-habit org-agenda org-w3m org-irc org-info org-gnus org-bbdb
vc-git autoinsert ivan-w3m ivan-term ivan-slime ivan-re-builder ivan-org
ivan-newsticker newst-backend xml derived ivan-muse ivan-message
ivan-japanese ivan-ido ivan-gnus ivan-french ivan-english ivan-emms
ivan-elim elim browse-url cl cl-lib ivan-comint ivan-bbdb bbdb timezone
auto-complete-config auto-complete popup ivan-php ivan-common-code
saveplace time rx org-drill org-learn org-id org byte-opt warnings
bytecomp byte-compile cconv ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat org-macs ob-eval format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs nadvice advice help-fns
cus-edit easymenu cus-start cus-load wid-edit ivan-var ivan-fun
ivan-keymap edmacro kmacro ivan-face time-date tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)