Subject: 24.2; Feature Request: Expose more libxml functionality

From: Eric Abrahamsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 10:56:29 +0800

Not a bug, but a feature request. XML parsing in Emacs is currently
pretty messy, consisting mostly of a handful of out-of-date libraries.
There is talk of elisp implementations of Xpath and XSLT. For Emacsen
compiled with libxml2, that seems like a bad idea: the system libraries
are there, they just need to be exposed to emacs. My request is to make
more of libxml2 available to elisp, starting with Xpath.

Thanks,
Eric

In GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.6.4)
 of 2013-01-20 on eric
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11302000
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/usr' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-xft'
 'CFLAGS=-march=i686 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<down> <down> <down> <up> M-b M-b <down> <down> <left> 
<up> M-f M-f SPC p o s s i b l y M-q <down> SPC B i 
t SPC o f SPC a c h i <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
SPC c h i c k e n SPC a n d SPC t h e SPC e g g SPC 
p r o b l e m SPC , b u t <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> , SPC b u t SPC I S-SPC d o 
SPC h o p e SPC t o SPC g e t SPC t h e SPC w h o l 
e SPC t h i n g SPC r o l l i n g SPC i n SPC t h e 
SPC n e x t SPC f e w SPC m o n t h s . . . C-c C-c 
<down> SPC R C-o H i SPC S a r a g <backspace> h , 
C-j C-j I f SPC y o u SPC c <backspace> a c c p e t 
e <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> e 
p t e d SPC t h e SPC t C-a C-k I SPC s a w SPC t h 
a t SPC y o u SPC a c c e p t e d SPC t h e SPC t r 
a n <C-backspace> i n v i t a t i o n SPC a n d SPC 
a r e SPC a SPC m e m b e r SPC o f SPC t h e SPC g 
r o u p , SPC C-c g <return> q n SPC q s l <switch-frame> 
<switch-frame> M-x r e p o r t - e m a c <tab> <re
turn>

Recent messages:
Deleting article 25300 in mail.PRSpam
Expiring articles...done
Saving Gnus registry (2285 entries) to ~/.gnus.registry.eioio...
Saving Gnus registry (size 2272) to ~/.gnus.registry.eioio...done
Saving file /home/eric/.newsrc...
Wrote /home/eric/.newsrc
Saving /home/eric/.newsrc.eld...
Saving file /home/eric/.newsrc.eld...
Wrote /home/eric/.newsrc.eld
Saving /home/eric/.newsrc.eld...done

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/auctex/lpath hides ~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/lpath
~/.emacs.d/gnus/contrib/compface hides ~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/compface
~/.emacs.d/magit/.dir-locals hides ~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals
~/.emacs.d/Pymacs/pymacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pymacs
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-habit
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-vm
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-jsinfo
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-js
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-beamer
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-odt
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macs
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-R
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-xoxo
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-timer
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-compat
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-rmail
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mhe
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-gnus
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mew
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-list
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-src
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-e-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-e-beamer
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-e-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-e-man
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-faces
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-plot
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-e-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-e-latex
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-keys
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-lparse
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-table
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sql
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eshell
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-java
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scala
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-e-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-e-icalendar
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-remember
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-e-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-e-odt
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-e-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-e-html
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mks
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-e-groff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-e-groff
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docbook
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-export hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-export
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-clock
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-md hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-md
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-info
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-archive
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-indent
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-comint
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-irc
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-special-blocks
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docview
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-org
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-feed
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-element
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-css
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-python
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-latex
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-io
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ascii
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-install
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-capture
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-e-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-e-texinfo
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-table
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-exp
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-C
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-colview-xemacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview-xemacs
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-entities
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shen
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sh
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-e-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-e-publish
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-e-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-e-ascii
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-icalendar
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-wl
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-html
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-w3m
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-publish
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-freemind
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-version
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-id
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/format-spec
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/password-cache
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/hex-util
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/md4
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/color hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/color
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-habit
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-vm
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-odt
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-macs
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-R
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-icalendar
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-xoxo
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-indent
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-compat
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mew
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mks
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-beamer
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-timer
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-src
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-info
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-org
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-docbook
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-faces
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-html
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-install
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-table
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-irc
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-java
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-feed
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-remember
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-C
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-ascii
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-clock
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-archive
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-list
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-wl
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-latex
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-css
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-capture
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-js
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-colview
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-attach
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-table
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-freemind
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-lparse
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-python
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-entities
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-docview
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-id
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-publish
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-exp
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/dns
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/dig
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/netrc
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/sasl
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/ntlm
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/tls
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/mail/binhex
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gravatar
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/.emacs.d/magit/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/registry
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mml
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/shr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/shr
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/qp
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/message
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/plstore
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/spam
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/rtree
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/shr-color
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gssapi
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/.emacs.d/gnus/contrib/compface hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/compface
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/smime
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/calendar/time-date
~/.emacs.d/ledger/timeclock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/calendar/timeclock
~/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow emacsbug erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete
erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat pp diff-mode mingus-stays-home
mingus libmpdee edebug dired canlock newcomment bbdb-message sendmail
help-mode view image-file org-element diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso
flyspell ispell org-indent org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe
org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-info org-gnus
org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb mule-util sort gnus-cite smiley
shr-color color shr browse-url mm-archive gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-dup
gnus-ml disp-table qp mail-extr nnml nnfolder parse-time netrc gnutls
network-stream starttls tls rx gnus-topic gnus-delay gnus-draft
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache
gnus-msg nndraft nnmh gnus-registry registry eieio-base gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig bbdb-loaddefs bbdb-gnus
bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm bbdb timezone gnus-namazu gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source nnoo gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus-load gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util
url-parse auth-source eieio password-cache url-vars mailcap nnheader
gnus-util mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr thingatpt paredit smex-autoloads
init-modes slime-autoloads recentf tree-widget wid-edit
auto-complete-config auto-complete popup ido tex-site auto-loads ibus
init-my init-org edmacro kmacro org-id org-latex org-export-latex
org-beamer org-exp org-agenda footnote org byte-opt warnings bytecomp
byte-compile cconv macroexp advice help-fns advice-preload org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func regexp-opt
cal-menu easymenu calendar cal-loaddefs time paren package
tabulated-list cl server time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)