Subject: bug#13578: [IMPORTANT] Savannah issues

From: Stefano Lattarini <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 00:39:36 +0100

On 02/28/2013 12:00 AM, Peter Rosin wrote:
>
> [SNIP]
>
> What I meant was that you can use (some of) my above proposed merges
> to go forward with the new role for master instead of requiring help
> from Savannah to allow rewriting master.
>
So... now are you ok with *completing* my branch renaming instead
of reverting the part of it that has already been done?  Puzzled...

>> As I said, if you reach a consensus on that (and I guess you will),
>> feel free to go ahead with that.  No objection from me.
> 
> You are the maintainer, I'm just stating my opinion. I honestly don't
> know what I think is best to do now, when the rewriting has already
> started but not yet completed. I guess it's your mess, and I don't
> really want to take responsibility for it by stepping in and trying
> to clear it up. I.e., I will only offer my opinion at this point.
>
Fine, I'll revert the partial branch renaming when I have time to do
that with enough care and attention to avoid another half-done botch-up
(might be few days or a week or more; please don't push to the repo in
the meantime).

> [BIG SNIP]

Regards,
  Stefano