Subject: Re: bug#13574: 24.2.92; java-mode builds wrong imenu index

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 08:52:42 +0200

Leo Liu <[email-masked]> writes:

> There is a 'View raw file' link which is probably not easy to find:
> http://guava-libraries.googlecode.com/git/guava/src/com/google/common/annotations/GwtCompatible.java

[...]

>> Java imenu stuff is being worked on at the moment in any case.
>>
>> Just as a comment, self-contained bug reports (as contrasted with those
>> where I have to gather information from disparate sources) are always
>> easier to work with.
>
> Sorry abut that; the file is a bit large so I thought maybe a link is
> more suitable.

It's now eight years later, and the link here is dead, which goes to
show that a self-contained bug report is always to be preferred.

So I can't test the problem to see whether it's gone away -- are you
still seeing this issue?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no