Subject: bug#13547: svn annotate - incorrect previous/next revision

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 13:54:52 +0200

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

>>> Thanks. I guess the drawback here is, that will contact the svn
>>> repository, which may be on a remote server, so could be slow.
>>> 
>>> It seems this is used by vc-annotate, vc-rollback, and vc-diff. 
>>
>> Yes, it will be slower. But as far as I know there is no other way to
>> get the previous/next revision of a file.
>
> I haven't used svn in many years, so I don't have much of an opinion
> here.  I've respun the patch for Emacs 28; included below.
>
> Anybody got an opinion here?

I forgot to put Dmitry in the CCs; perhaps he'll have an opinion.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no