Subject: bug#13546: closed (Re: bug#13546: 24.2.92; Error(s) when sending emails)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 17:07:02 +0000

Your bug report

#13546: 24.2.92; Error(s) when sending emails

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
13546: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13546
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#13546: 24.2.92; Error(s) when sending emails
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Sebastien Vauban <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 19:05:01 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: "Sebastien Vauban" <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>,  [email-masked],  [email-masked]
> Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 17:00:42 +0100
> 
> > Given the latest report from Sebastien, there's hope that the current
> > emacs-24 branch is stable enough for a release.  I suggest to wait one
> > more day.
> 
> After one extra workday of normal Emacs use, I'm telling you:
> 
>     GNU Emacs 24.2.93.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.2.9200) of 2013-02-28 on VBOX-W7
> 
> is perfectly fine for my use case -- as was 24.2.91.

That's great news, thanks!

> You can close this bug...

Done.

> PS- For my information, do you know what fix makes this version good?

Not really.  The last change I made, which seemed to make the
difference, was not to reset the flags for file descriptors we use to
monitor output from subprocesses and from network connections, when
the file descriptor is open for a regular file.  But since the same
flags are reset when the descriptor is closed, I don't see how this
could make any difference.  The only thing that led me to this change
was that 24.2.91 didn't have that code snippet.

Subject: 24.2.92; Error(s) when sending emails
From: "Sebastien Vauban" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 10:23:52 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,
For some unknown reason, at some point in time, I've got an error when sending
emails -- the same way I do for ~ 8 years now:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
network-stream-open-starttls: make client process failed: no error, :name, smtpmail, :buffer, *trace of SMTP session to mail.missioncriticalit.com*, :host, mail.missioncriticalit.com, :service, 25
Saving file d:/Users/sva/.gnus.d/drafts/drafts/2...
Mark set
basic-save-buffer-2: IO error writing d:/Users/sva/.gnus.d/drafts/drafts/2: Socket operation on non-socket
Saving file d:/Users/sva/.gnus.d/drafts/drafts/2...
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

This phenomenon is really new to me, but I can't tell its source:

- because of the pretest Emacs version?
- because of my new environment (new laptop with Windows 8)?
- because I'm using constantly the sleep mode of the laptop?
- ...

And, what's even more surprising, is the second error: when wanting to save a
draft copy of the email (as I couldn't send it), with C-c C-d, I've got the
error:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
basic-save-buffer-2: IO error writing d:/Users/sva/.gnus.d/drafts/drafts/2: Socket operation on non-socket
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

In GNU Emacs 24.2.92.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.2.9200)
 of 2013-01-16 on MS-W8-DANI
Bzr revision: 111185 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.2.9200
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.10/include -Ic:/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.10/src
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1_win32/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2_win32/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1-lib/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4-lib/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1-lib/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libxml2-2.7.8-w32-bin/include/libxml2
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.1.5-w32/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libiconv-1.14-2-mingw32-dev/include'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  pretty-control-l-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<return> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <return> e C-c C-c <up> 
. T r <tab> <return> <down> e C-c C-c <up> <return> 
q <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <return> <return> <down> 
<down> <return> SPC <backspace> <down> <up> <down> 
<return> SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC n n n n n SPC SPC 
SPC SPC <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> M-u <down> M-u q <return> <return> 
SPC q <return> <down> <up> <return> SPC SPC SPC q C-u 
a <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <return> C-x i 
~ / m a <tab> <return> <up> C-x i <up> . <tab> <return> 
C-x C-x C-c M-m <up> <up> <down> <down> <down> <delete> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <return> <return> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <left> E r r 
o r s SPC <backspace> <backspace> ( s ) SPC w h e n 
SPC s e n d i n g SPC a n SPC e m a i l <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> H e l l o , <return> <return> 
F o r SPC s o m e SPC u n k n o w n SPC r e a s o n 
, SPC C-x h <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> C-x C-x <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> M-w <S-f12> y e s <return> M-x r e p o r t - e 
m <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
(info) +-> Requiring `helm'... already loaded
(info) +-> Requiring `helm-mode'...
(info)   +-> Requiring `helm'... already loaded
(info)   +-> Requiring `helm-files'... already loaded
(info) +-> Requiring `helm-mode'... d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/helm/helm-mode.elc (loaded in 0.02 s)
(info) +-> Requiring `helm-misc'... already loaded
 [7 times]
(info) +-> Requiring `sendmail'... already loaded
(info) +-> Requiring `message'... already loaded
(info) +-> Requiring `helm-misc'... already loaded

Load-path shadows:
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/yasnippet/.yas-snippets-snippets hides d:/Users/sva/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/.yas-snippets-snippets
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/lpath hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/site-lisp/dictionary-1.8.7/lpath
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/fuzzy-el/fuzzy hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/site-lisp/auto-complete-1.3.1/fuzzy
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/password-cache
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/md4 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/md4
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/hex-util
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/format-spec
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/color hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/color
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-xoxo
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-wl
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-w3m
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-vm
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-version
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-timer
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-table
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-src
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-rmail
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-remember
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-publish
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-protocol
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-plot
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-odt
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-mouse
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-mobile
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-mks
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-mhe
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-mew
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-macs
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-mac-message
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-lparse
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-list
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-latex
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-irc
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-install
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-info
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-indent
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-id
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-icalendar
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-html
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-habit
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-gnus
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-freemind
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-footnote
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-feed
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-faces
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-exp
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-eshell
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-entities
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-element
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-docview
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-docbook
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-datetree
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-ctags
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-crypt
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-compat
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-colview
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-clock
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-capture
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-bibtex
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-beamer
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-bbdb
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-attach
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-ascii
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-archive
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/org-agenda
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-tangle
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-table
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-sql
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-shen
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-sh
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-screen
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-scheme
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-scala
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-sass
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-ruby
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-ref
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-R
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-python
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-perl
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-org
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-octave
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-maxima
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-matlab
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-lob
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-lisp
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-ledger
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-latex
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-keys
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-js
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-java
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-io
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-haskell
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-fortran
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-exp
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-eval
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-dot
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-css
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-comint
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-clojure
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-calc
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-C
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-awk
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/tls hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/net/tls
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sasl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/net/sasl
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/net/sasl-digest
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/net/sasl-cram
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/net/ntlm
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/netrc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/net/netrc
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/net/hmac-md5
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/net/hmac-def
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/dns hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/net/dns
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/dig hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/net/dig
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/mail/uudecode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/mail/hashcash
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/binhex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/mail/binhex
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/yenc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/yenc
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/utf7
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/starttls hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/starttls
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/spam hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/spam
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/spam-report
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/smime hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/smime
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/smiley hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/smiley
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sieve hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/sieve
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/shr hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/shr
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/shr-color
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/score-mode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rtree hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/rtree
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/registry hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/registry
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/qp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/qp
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/pop3
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/plstore hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/plstore
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/nnweb
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nntp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/nntp
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/nnspool
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/nnrss
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/nnoo
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/nnnil
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/nnml
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/nnmh
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/nnmail
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnir hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/nnir
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/nnimap
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/nnheader
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/nngateway
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nneething hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/nneething
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/nndraft
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/nndoc
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nndir hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/nndir
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/nndiary
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/nnagent
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/mml2015
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/mml1991
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/mml
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/mm-view
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/mm-util
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/mm-url
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/messcompat
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/message hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/message
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/mailcap
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/mail-source
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/html2text hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/html2text
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gssapi
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gravatar
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/deuglify
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/compface hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/compface
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/canlock hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/canlock
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/auth-source
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/time-date hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/calendar/time-date
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow emacsbug helm-command helm-mode flow-fill mm-archive gnus-async
mailalias smtpmail qp sort time-stamp copyright gnus-bcklg gnus-cite
gnus-alias flyspell ispell org-table gnus-draft gnus-ml hl-line gnus-topic
mail-extr utf-7 nndraft nnmh nnimap parse-time utf7 gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-cache bbdb-message sendmail
helm-misc helm-files image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs ffap
helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net xml helm-plugin
helm-locate helm-help helm-match-plugin helm-external helm-buffers helm-grep
helm-regexp grep helm-elscreen helm-utils helm epa-file epa epg netrc gnutls
network-stream starttls tls nntp gnus-leuven gnus-dired dired-sort-map
dired-single dired+ dired-x dired-aux dired bbdb-gnus gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig bbdb-mua bbdb-com bbdb timezone recentf
tree-widget auto-complete-config auto-complete popup server saveplace
vc-dispatcher vc-svn vc-git pp-c-l org-id org-gnus org-info org-crypt org-mime
org-inlinetask ess-R-object-tooltip ido ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme
thingatpt browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a ess-arc-d ess-vst-d
ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6w-d
ess-sp4-d ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d ess-tracebug compile ess-roxy ess-help
info reporter ess-developer ess-r-args ess-s-l speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe ess ess-inf ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils ess-custom executable
ess-compat ess-site ob-sql ob-sh shell ob-python ob-org ob-ledger ob-latex
ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-awk ob-R org-e-odt org-e-beamer org-e-latex
org-e-html table org-e-ascii org-e-publish org-export org-element org-protocol
org-habit org-clock org-exp org-agenda holidays hol-loaddefs image-file appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs mule-util org warnings org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source
gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message dircolors format-spec rfc822
mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cconv password-cache url-vars mailcap nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util
mail-prsvr wid-edit eldoc edebug redshank skeleton paredit whitespace hideshow
emacs-leuven leuven-theme gnus-load yasnippet dropdown-list assoc help-mode
find-func git-commit mic-paren paren tex-site auto-loads derived org-loaddefs
uniquify helm-config easymenu diff-mode- cl-macs gv edmacro kmacro
idle-require easy-mmode advice help-fns advice-preload cl cl-lib time-date
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp
w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process w32 multi-tty emacs)

Best regards,
  Seb

-- 
Sebastien Vauban