Subject: Re: bug#13546: 24.2.92; Error(s) when sending emails

From: "Sebastien Vauban" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 14:56:07 +0100

Ted,

Ted Zlatanov wrote:
> On Fri, 01 Mar 2013 13:49:32 +0100 "Sebastien Vauban" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> SV> Ted Zlatanov wrote:
>>> I am not aware of anyone else experiencing this bug on W32 or other
>>> platforms. May I also suggest running without the GnuTLS DLL, which will
>>> degrade your experience but may give a good differential? But without at
>>> least one other confirmed case of this bug, it's really hard to find a
>>> pattern that triggers it.
>
> SV> In this case, I can't: that's the only I found working (when setting Gnus)
> SV> when connecting to the company email server. The admin has suppressed less
> SV> secure accesses.
>
> I didn't see this suggested: can you try from another platform besides W32?

No, I don't have any other platform to work from at the moment.

> Have you tried multiple versions of the GnuTLS DLL?

No. But the problem was (and may still be) initially very bound to my use of
Helm + Bash + Everything, all of that from Windows.

For information, I installed GnuTLS (for connection to our mail server on port
993) from the file `gnutls-3.1.6-w32.zip'.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban