Subject: bug#13546: 24.2.92; Error(s) when sending emails

From: "Sebastien Vauban" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 19:42:38 +0100

Hi Glenn,

Glenn Morris wrote:
> Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>
>> Revisions 111267 and 111268 on the emacs-24 branch should take care of
>> these problems.
>
> Many thanks for figuring this out. The merge I just did of this to trunk
> wasn't completely smooth, so you may need to fix it there.
>
>>  Please try the next binary from the emacs-24 branch, or the next
>> 24.2.9x pretest, whenever you can.
>
> Sebastien, it would be great if you can find a way to try this before
> the next pretest.

I'm willing to try whichever version you're interested in, but I need a binary
ready for me to use. It's impossible for me right now to go through all the
necessary tests to try and compile it myself under Windows 8 -- I clearly have
no such environment running on my laptop now.

If you can provide me with a link, or if Dani is ready to make another one,
it's easy for me to download it, and use it: I need Emacs to do all my work
(from writing documents to reading/writing emails), so the "use it" part is
not the trouble.

For the last months, my feeding place is Dani's Dropbox on
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7jr3vbv9tm1zod0/jPuvfrJAe8.

Well, look, there are binaries from 1 to 2 hours ago:

- emacs-24-r111270-20130215-w32-i386.zip (58.94 MB), 1 hr ago
- emacs-trunk-r111788-20130215-w32-i386.zip (59.32 MB), 2 hrs ago

Which one do you want me to use?

Best regards,
  Seb

-- 
Sebastien Vauban