Subject: Re: bug#13524: [PATCH 0/2] Improving user experience for non-recursive builds

From: Stefano Lattarini <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 18:47:14 +0100

On 02/14/2013 11:26 AM, Stefano Lattarini wrote:
>
> OK, done.  If there are no further objections, I will soon proceed to
> re-write the experimental/preproc branch once again with the latest
> version of these patches;
>
This has been done already.

> then we can think when and how to merge it
> into 'master' or 'next' (the merge will be delayed until the discussion
> about the new branching/versioning scheme for automake has been sorted
> out; see <http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13578>).
>
That discussion has been sorted out; I propose to merge this patches,
which are mostly safe an unobtrusive, in the 'master' branch, so that
they will appear in the next minor Automake version (1.14).

OK?  I will proceed to do so in a couple of days if there are no
objections.

Thanks,
  Stefano