Subject: 24.3.50; bad formatting in recent NEWS?

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 14:47:15 -0800

The longest is this one (87 chars):
 
  machine smtp.whatever.foo port 25 key "~/.my_smtp_tls.key" cert
"~/.my_smtp_tls.cert"
 
There are also entries whose first line (a sentence) does not end in a
period.  And there are entries whose first line is not a sentence, and
is continued over subsequent lines.
 
All of these seem to contradict past NEWS formatting, but I don't know
where the rules for formatting NEWS are defined, so I cannot tell
whether they are strictly wrong or just unusual.  The last one certainly
works against the use of Outline mode to some extent.
 
In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2013-01-18 on ODIEONE
Bzr revision: 111548 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -IC:/Devel/emacs/build/include --ldflags -LC:/Devel/emacs/build/lib'