Subject: bug#13469: 24.2; emacs has a tiny frame, when I embed it in a kmail text field via xembed (--parent-id %w)

From: Arne Babenhauserheide <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 00:52:51 +0100

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgement at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

Dear Emacs Hackers,

Since KDE 4.9.1 KMail supports embedding emacs as editor directly in
its composer-windows.

When I do that, though, I get a tiny emacs frame instead of one
filling the window.

The commandline I use for the external editor is 

    emacs -Q --parent-id %w --file %f --basic-display

I set this in KMail Settings → E-Mail-Editor → External Editor.

When I use --basic-display, I get a window with a width of about 23
chars of text. When I don’t use it, it’s about 5 chars wide.

In #emacs, twb guessed that kmail might send the width in chars and
emacs might interpret them as pixels:

    <twb> I wonder if it's something as stupid as kmail telling it to
          open with width 80 and kmail thinks this is characters and
          emacs thinks it's pixels

When I use emacsclient, the frame starts wider and then gets shrunken down to thumbnail size. The command line for that:

    emacsclient --parent-id %w %f

It would be great if this could be fixed, so I could even edit my mails
with emacs while I’m not using wanderlust (writing text in anything but emacs feels crippled…). And xembed could actually make emacs integrate seamlessly with KDE.

Best wishes,
Arne

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.12)
 of 2012-12-30 on fluss
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11301000
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu'
 '--host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--mandir=/usr/share/man'
 '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--datadir=/usr/share'
 '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--libdir=/usr/lib64'
 '--disable-dependency-tracking' '--program-suffix=-emacs-24'
 '--infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-24'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.7.2/../../../../lib64'
 '--with-gameuser=games' '--without-compress-info'
 '--disable-maintainer-mode' '--without-hesiod' '--without-kerberos'
 '--without-kerberos5' '--with-gpm' '--with-dbus' '--with-gnutls'
 '--without-xml2' '--without-selinux' '--without-wide-int'
 '--with-sound' '--with-x' '--without-ns' '--without-gconf'
 '--without-gsettings' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars' '--with-gif'
 '--with-jpeg' '--with-png' '--with-rsvg' '--with-tiff' '--with-xpm'
 '--without-imagemagick' '--with-xft' '--with-libotf'
 '--with-m17n-flt' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk'
 'GENTOO_PACKAGE=app-editors/emacs-24.2'
 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'host_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu'
 'CFLAGS=-march=native -O2 -pipe' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed'
 'CPPFLAGS=''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: C/l

Minor modes in effect:
  kde-default-keys-minor-mode: t
  global-ethan-wspace-mode: t
  real-global-auto-complete-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  nyan-mode: t
  semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  senator-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-rudel-minor-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
u m b e r - t o - s t r i n g SPC C-x C-k <tab> ) ) 
C-n C-x ) <up> <up> C-a C-k C-k <down> <down> C-x e 
e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e C-x C-s <undo> <undo> 
<undo> <undo> <undo> <undo> <undo> <undo> <undo> <undo> 
<undo> <undo> <undo> <undo> <undo> <undo> <undo> <undo> 
<undo> <undo> <undo> C-a <up> <up> C-k C-k C-k C-k 
C-x C-s M-> <prior> <up> <up> ; SPC C-x C-s <up> <up> 
<right> C-x C-s <prior> <next> C-x C-s <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <next> C-x 
C-s <down> <down> C-x C-s <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
<up> <up> <up> ; C-x C-s <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <up> 
<up> <left> <left> <backspace> C-x C-s b f . e <return> 
M-> <prior> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> M-> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
M-x c u r r e n t <tab> C-g C-h v c u r r e n t - f 
r <tab> C-g C-g ( c u r r e n t - f r a m e <return> 
C-h f <return> x <backspace> o x <next> x o <C-backspace> 
<backspace> <C-backspace> <C-backspace> s e l e c t 
e d - f r a m e C-h f <return> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <help-echo> <mouse-movement> 
<mouse-2> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<help-echo> <mouse-movement> <mouse-2> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-a <down> C-k C-k o x C-s 
c u r r e n t - f r C-s C-s C-g C-g <prior> <prior> 
<prior> <prior> <down> <down> <prior> <prior> <prior> 
<prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> 
<prior> <prior> M-x r e p o r t <tab> b u <tab> <r
eturn>

Recent messages:
Wrote /home/arne/.emacs.d/lisplets/activate-babenv.el
Mark set [2 times]
Quit [3 times]
 [2 times]
find-function-C-source: The C source file frame.c is not available
Note: file is write protected [3 times]
Local Ispell dictionary set to english [2 times]
Loading vc-bzr...done
Quit
Auto-saving...done

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/libs/bbdb-vcard/vcard hides ~/.emacs.d/libs/vcard
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lua-mode/lua-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/monotone/lua-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/ezimage hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/ezimage
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/speedbar/speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/speedbar/dframe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/dframe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/speedbar/sb-image hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/sb-image
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/remember/remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/textmodes/remember
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mew
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-lparse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-docbook
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-freemind
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-remember
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cjk-latex/thai-word hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/language/thai-word
~/.emacs.d/private/gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/smime
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-opt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-base hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/chart hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/pulse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/pulse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet-global hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/cedet-global
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/srecode/srecode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/srecode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet-files hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/cedet-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/data-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/data-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet-idutils hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/cedet-idutils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/ede/ede hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/ede
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/mode-local hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/mode-local
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/cedet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/semantic/semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet-cscope hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/cedet-cscope
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/inversion hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/inversion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/utf7 hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/utf7
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/mail/rfc2368 hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368

Features:
(shadow wl-mime mime-play filename mime-edit pgg-parse pccl pccl-20
pgg-def signature modb-standard elmo-maildir elmo-map emacsbug message
idna mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode gmm-utils mailheader
vc-bzr semantic-tag-file semantic-c semantic-gcc semantic-dep
semantic-decorate-include hideif semantic-c-by semantic-lex-spp vc-git
grep semantic-decorate-mode semantic-decorate pulse two-column
cus-edit misearch multi-isearch semanticdb-find semanticdb-file
cedet-files semantic-edit face-remap eieio-opt help-mode view
thingatpt ffap server semantic-el semantic-bovine bovine-debug
semantic-debug activate-babenv eimp reftex-parse reftex-vcr reftex-dcr
reftex-auc reftex reftex-vars outline-magic ispell org-wl org-w3m
org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs
org-html org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex org-bbdb
font-lock-tm5rc generic activate-wanderlust bbdb-wl bbdb-hooks
mailcrypt rfc822 wl-demo wl-draft eword-encode wl-template wl-news
wl-address wl-thread wl-action wl-summary wl-refile wl-message
elmo-mime mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap mime-view mime-conf calist mmimap
mime-parse mmbuffer mmgeneric wl-highlight elmo-multi wl-folder wl
wl-e21 wl-util elmo-flag elmo-localdir wl-vars wl-version elmo
elmo-signal elmo-msgdb modb modb-generic modb-entity mime elmo-util
emu invisible inv-23 poem poem-e20 poem-e20_3 utf7 eword-decode mel
mime-def std11 mcharset mcs-20 mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken
pcustom elmo-date elmo-vars elmo-version luna activate-private-data
private-basic private-wanderlust smtpmail sendmail mail-utils
w3m-search w3m browse-url doc-view jka-compr image-mode w3m-hist
w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc
w3m-util apps bbdb-timed-notes bbdb-phone-book kanban fortran-tools
activate-python pydoc-info info-look sb-info info python-magic
python-21 python stenochords key-chord
activate-kde-default-keybindings activate-darkroom wc
activate-identica identica-mode url-http tls url-auth mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie mailcap parse-time xml
epa-file epa epg epg-config activate-german-spelling
activate-ethan-wspace ethan-wspace popup-kill-ring pos-tip
activate-auto-complete auto-complete-config auto-complete popup
activate-markdown activate-latex-ide flymake compile
rainbow-delimiters ebib bibtex fic-ext-mode xub-mode
org-location-google-maps google-maps google-maps-static url-util
url-parse auth-source gnus-util password-cache url-vars mm-util
mail-prsvr google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json nyan-mode
semantic-m3 semantic-analyze-refs cedet-m3 semantic-mru-bookmark
semanticdb-mode semantic-idle eldoc senator which-func semantic-imenu
semantic-sb imenu org-latex org-export-latex org-beamer org-exp ob-exp
org-exp-blocks org-agenda footnote ob-org ob-gnuplot ob-C cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-sh shell ob-python activate-emms
emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file dired emms-setup emms
emms-compat edmacro kmacro control-lock htmlize typing rudel-mode
rudel-display rudel rudel-icons rudel-interactive rudel-compat
rudel-hooks rudel-operators rudel-overlay rudel-operations
rudel-session-initiation rudel-util rudel-errors rudel-loaddefs
rudel-backend goto-chg journal activate-quick-note remember-bbdb
remember ob-R org ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote
org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color
ring org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat org-macs ob-eval format-spec
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bbdb-vcard bbdb-com mailabbrev vcard
allout savehist ido melpa recentf tree-widget cups printing ps-print
ps-def lpr rainbow-text ahg-autoloads deft-autoloads
f90-interface-browser-autoloads melpa-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
svg-clock-autoloads package tabulated-list activate-base vc-hg
bookmark pp saveplace time-date uniquify paren time cus-start cus-load
site-gentoo jde-autoload w3m-load ecb-autoloads mime-setup
mail-mime-setup alist semi-setup path-util poe pym static apel-ver
product semi-def preview-latex org-install emms-auto cedet
cedet-contrib-load contrib-loaddefs cogre-load cogre-loaddefs
speedbar-load speedbar-loaddefs ede-load ede-loaddefs ede-speedbar
ede-files ede ede-base ede-auto eieio-speedbar semantic-ia-sb
semantic-analyze semantic-scope semantic-analyze-fcn semantic-sort
semanticdb-javap cedet-java semanticdb-el semanticdb-ref semantic-find
semanticdb semantic-ctxt semantic-format semantic-util-modes
semantic-util semantic semantic-lex semantic-tag-ls semantic-tag
working fame speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe easymenu assoc
eieio-custom wid-edit ede-source eieio-base srecode-load srecode
srecode-loaddefs semantic-load semantic-fw semantic-loaddefs
mode-local find-func derived eieio-load eieio-loaddefs cedet-load
cedet-compat cedet-loaddefs eieio warnings advice help-fns
advice-preload byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp cl
inversion bbdb-autoloads bbdb regexp-opt timezone tex-site auto-loads
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)