Subject: 24.2.92; Fatal error at startup

From: Alejandro Benitez <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 20:34:45 -0300

This is emacs built from 24.2.92 pretest tarball.
I can only start it from src directory, otherwise I get the
following:

alejandro@alejandro-desktop:~$ emacs -Q
Warning: Could not find simple.el nor simple.elc
Fatal error 6: Aborted
Backtrace:
emacs[0x4e233b]
emacs[0x4c7a40]
emacs[0x4e2383]
emacs[0x4947ca]
emacs[0x496c4c]
emacs[0x43a24a]
emacs[0x4406b5]
emacs[0x41b22a]
emacs[0x463ada]
emacs[0x41619a]
emacs[0x4bf04e]
...
Abortado
alejandro@alejandro-desktop:~$ 

In GNU Emacs 24.2.92.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2013-01-11 on alejandro-desktop
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11204000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 7.0 (wheezy)

Configured using:
 `configure '--with-x-toolkit=lucid''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: es_AR.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: es_AR.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: es_AR.utf8
  value of $LANG: es_ES.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  iswitchb-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x C-g M-x d f i <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
d <backspace> f i n <tab> d <kp-subtract> l i <tab> 
b <tab> <return> s i m <tab> l <backspace> p <tab> 
<tab> . <tab> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <return> 
C-x C-w C-g C-x k <return> C-x C-f C-g M-x r e p o 
<tab> r t <tab> b <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Loading /home/alejandro/.emacs-authinfo...done
Loading time...done
Loading iswitchb...done
Loading rcirc...done
emms mode line disabled
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Quit
Making completion list... [4 times]
Quit [2 times]
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
~/elisp/emms/lisp/tq hides /home/alejandro/Desarrollo/emacs/emacs-24.2.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow bbdb-com mail-extr warnings emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader find-func help-mode memory-usage-autoloads package rcirc
iswitchb time cus-start cus-load bbdb-autoloads delicious derived
thingatpt delicioapi cl-macs gv cl crm w3m-load text-translator
text-translator-window text-translator-vars text-translator-sites tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring bbdb
smtpmail sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gnus gnus-ems nnheader
mail-utils emms-playlist-limit emms-volume easy-mmode emms-volume-amixer
emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-lastfm-client
emms-lastfm-scrobbler w3m browse-url doc-view easymenu jka-compr
image-mode timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems wid-edit
w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util xml parse-time
emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars mailcap hl-line emms-streams emms-tag-editor
format-spec emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc
advice help-fns cl-lib advice-preload emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file dired
emms-setup emms emms-compat time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dynamic-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)