Subject: bug#13428: closed (Re: bug#13428: deprioritize)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 15:59:03 +0000

Your bug report

#13428: 24.2.92; Emacs windows doesn't disply on Mac OSX 10.4

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
13428: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13428
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#13428: deprioritize
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: David Reitter <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 11:58:43 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Suggest to de-prioritize this unless it can be reproduced with a reasonably current OSX / X.org.
> (The 10.4 version mentioned in the title is no longer in significant use,
> and apart from that, the bug does not contain sufficient information.)

Actually, I think we might as well close it.  If it shows up again, we
can re-open it.

        Stefan

Subject: 24.2.92; Emacs windows doesn't disply on Mac OSX 10.4
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 20:11:59 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

There is only the vertical scroll bars that are displayed on the left of
the screen. Version 24.2 works fine. I have attached a screenshot.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.5 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.22.0)
 of 2013-01-03 on tao
Bzr revision: 111408 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10900000
System Description:	Ubuntu 10.10

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr CFLAGS=-g
 -DSYSTEM_PURESIZE_EXTRA=1000000 --no-create --no-recursion'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Article

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-scrolltobottom-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p M-w C-j C-j M-k p p <help-echo> 
C-x m g l e n <tab> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> g l e n n SPC n 
<tab> <tab> <backspace> <tab> M-i t <home> C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n c C-n C-n C-SPC C-n M-w C-x 
b <return> C-n C-a C-y C-k C-p C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-k C-k C-k C-k 
I t SPC c o m p i l e s SPC b u t SPC i t ' <backspace> 
SPC d o e s n SPC <backspace> <backspace> n ' t SPC 
r u n SPC p r o b <backspace> p e r l y SPC o n SPC 
m y SPC O <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
O S X <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> a <backspace> 
M a c SPC <backspace> O S X <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> SPC O S X SPC 1 0 . 5 <backspace> 4 . SPC 
I SPC w i l l SPC c o m p o s e SPC t h e SPC b u g 
SPC r e p o r t . <return> <return> T a k e SPC c a 
r e , C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-SPC C-e M-w C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-e <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> s e 
n d C-c C-c <return> C-g C-n C-p C-e <return> c c : 
SPC e m <tab> a <tab> c s - d e <tab> C-c C-c <return> 
M-x r e p o r t - e m <tab> b u g <return>

Recent messages:
Making completion list...done
Mark set [2 times]
Sending...
Mark set [2 times]
Sending via mail...
Sending email 
Sending email done
Mark set
Wrote /home/ubuntu/keep/gnus/mail/sent/15878
Sending...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-util hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-util
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-tabmenu hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-tabmenu
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-session hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-session
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-search hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-search
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-proc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-proc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-image hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-image
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-hist hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-hist
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-form hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-form
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-fb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-fb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-favicon hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-favicon
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-ems hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-ems
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-cookie hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-cookie
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-ccl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-ccl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-bookmark hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-bookmark
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/bookmark-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/bookmark-w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/wget/wget hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/wget/wget
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/wget/wget-sysdep hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/wget/wget-sysdep
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/slime hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/slime-repl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-repl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/hyperspec hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/hyperspec
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-timer hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-timer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-table hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-table
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-src hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-src
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-special-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-special-blocks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-publish hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-publish
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mobile hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mobile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-macs hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-macs
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mac-message hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mac-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-lparse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-lparse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-list hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-list
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-learn hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-learn
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-latex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-irc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-irc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-indent hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-indent
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-id hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-id
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-habit hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-habit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-gnus
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-footnote hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-footnote
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-faces hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-faces
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-exp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-entities hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-entities
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-drill hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-drill
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-docview hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-docview
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-datetree hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-datetree
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-compat hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-compat
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-clock hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-clock
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-capture hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-capture
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-bbdb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-attach hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-attach
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-archive hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-archive
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-agenda hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-agenda
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-tangle hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-tangle
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-table hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-table
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ref hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-ref
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lob hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-lob
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-keys hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-keys
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-comint hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-comint
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-element hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-element
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/nterm/nterm hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/nterm/nterm
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-wash hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-wash
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-show hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-show
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-query hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-query
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-mua hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-mua
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-message hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-lib hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-lib
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-hello hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-hello
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-crypto hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-crypto
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-address hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-address
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/coolj hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/coolj
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-xml hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-xml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-xml-common hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-xml-common
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-wiki hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-wiki
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-texinfo hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-texinfo
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-regexps hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-regexps
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-publish hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-publish
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-protocols hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-protocols
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-project hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-project
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-poem hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-poem
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-latex2png hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-latex2png
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-latex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-journal hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-journal
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-import-xml hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-import-xml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-import-latex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-import-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-import-docbook hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-import-docbook
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-ikiwiki hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-ikiwiki
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-html hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-html
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-groff hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-groff
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-docbook hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-docbook
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-context hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-context
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-colors hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-colors
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-book hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-book
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-blosxom hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-blosxom
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-backlink hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-backlink
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/htmlize hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/htmlize
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/wgrep hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/wgrep
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/volume hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/volume
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/twittering-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/twittering-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/tea-time hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/tea-time
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/swbuff hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/swbuff
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/swbuff-x hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/swbuff-x
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/php-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/php-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/org-import-icalendar hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/org-import-icalendar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/guess-lang hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/guess-lang
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/gtags hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/gtags
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/erc-goodies hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/erc-goodies
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/erc-avatar hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/erc-avatar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/cmd-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/cmd-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/caps-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/caps-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/magit/magit hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/magit/magit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/magit/magit-topgit hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/magit/magit-topgit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/magit/magit-svn hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/magit/magit-svn
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/magit/magit-key-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/magit/magit-key-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/stem-english hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/stem-english
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/sdicf hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/sdicf
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndtp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndtp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndsrd hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndsrd
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndspell hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndspell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndmisc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndmisc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndkks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndkks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndict hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndict
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndic hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndic
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndeb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndeb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndeb-binary hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndeb-binary
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndcookie hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndcookie
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-vse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-vse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-vars hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-vars
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-utils hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-utils
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-types hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-types
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-select hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-select
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-package hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-package
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-kanji hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-kanji
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-entry hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-entry
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-content hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-content
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-compile hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-compile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/evi hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/evi
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/evi-mule hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/evi-mule
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/ivan/wpuzzle hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan/wpuzzle
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/ivan/verbiste hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan/verbiste
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/ivan/stopwatch hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan/stopwatch
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/ivan/pomodoro hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan/pomodoro
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/ivan/100secwp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan/100secwp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/org-location-google-maps hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/org-location-google-maps
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/google-maps
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps-static hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/google-maps-static
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps-geocode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/google-maps-geocode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps-base hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/google-maps-base
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/tq hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/tq
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/ogg-comment hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/ogg-comment
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/later-do hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/later-do
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/jack hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/jack
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-volume hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-volume
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-volume-amixer hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-volume-amixer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-url hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-url
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-tag-editor hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-tag-editor
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-streams hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-streams
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-stream-info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-stream-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-source-playlist hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-source-playlist
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-source-file hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-source-file
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-setup hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-setup
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-score hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-score
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-playlist-sort hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-playlist-sort
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-playlist-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-playlist-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-playing-time hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-playing-time
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-xine hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-xine
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-simple hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-simple
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-mplayer hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-mplayer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-mpd hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-mpd
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-mode-line hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-mode-line
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-mode-line-icon hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-mode-line-icon
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-maint hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-maint
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-lyrics hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-lyrics
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-lastfm hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-lastfm
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-last-played hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-last-played
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-oggperl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-oggperl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-ogginfo hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-ogginfo
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-ogg hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-ogg
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-mp3info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-mp3info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-libtag hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-libtag
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-i18n hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-i18n
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-history hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-history
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-compat hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-compat
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-cache hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-cache
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-browser hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-browser
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-bookmarks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-bookmarks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-mark hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-mark
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/tracking hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/tracking
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/notify hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/notify
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/lui hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/lui
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/incomplete hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/incomplete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/garak hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/garak
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/elim hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/elim
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/dbus-util hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/dbus-util
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/dictionary/link hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/dictionary/link
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/dictionary/dictionary hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/dictionary/dictionary
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/dictionary/connection hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/dictionary/connection
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-rmail hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-rmail
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-print hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-print
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-mua hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-mua
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-migrate hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-migrate
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-message hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-ispell hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-ispell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-gnus
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-com hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-com
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-anniv hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-anniv
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/popup hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/popup
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/gccsense hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/gccsense
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/fuzzy hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/fuzzy
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/auto-complete hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/auto-complete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/auto-complete-config hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/auto-complete-config
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-speedbar hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-speedbar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-compile hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-compile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-woman hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-woman
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-windows hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-windows
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-wgrep hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-wgrep
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-viper hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-viper
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-vc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-vc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-var hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-var
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-twitter hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-twitter
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-term hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-term
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-start hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-start
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-slime hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-slime
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-shell hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-shell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-server hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-server
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-re-builder hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-re-builder
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-python hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-python
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-php hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-php
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-perl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-perl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-org hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-org
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-nxml hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-nxml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-nterm hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-nterm
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-notmuch hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-notmuch
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-newsticker hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-newsticker
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-muse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-muse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-misearch hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-misearch
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-message hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-makefile hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-makefile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-magit hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-magit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-lookup hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-lookup
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-lisp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-lisp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-keymap hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-keymap
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-japanese hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-japanese
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-ido hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-ido
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-ibuffer hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-ibuffer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-help hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-help
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-grep hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-grep
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-gnus
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-fun hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-fun
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-french hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-french
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-font hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-font
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-flyspell hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-flyspell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-face hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-face
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-erc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-erc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-epg hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-epg
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-english hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-english
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-emms hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-emms
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-elim hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-elim
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-dired hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-dired
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-diff hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-diff
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-dictionary hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-dictionary
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-common-code hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-common-code
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-comint hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-comint
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-calendar hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-calendar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-c hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-c
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-bs hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-bs
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-bbdb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-autoinsert hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-autoinsert
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-auto-complete hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-auto-complete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-auctex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-auctex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-abbrev hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-abbrev
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-capture hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-attach hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-archive hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-agenda hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-tangle hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-table hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-version hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-timer hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-table hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-src hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-special-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-irc hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-info hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-indent hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-id hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-habit hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-footnote hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-faces hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lob hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-keys hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-scala hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ref hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-publish hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mobile hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-macs hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mac-message hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-lparse hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-list hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-latex hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-eshell hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-entities hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-element hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-docview hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-datetree hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-compat hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-colview hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-clock hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-io hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-comint hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/erc-goodies hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/tq hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug verbiste org-element org-archive bookmark org-capture
org-mks tea-time emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-mark
emms-info-mp3info emms-tag-editor emms-setup emms-browser
emms-playlist-sort emms-score emms-cache emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate emms
emms-compat cal-move epa-file epa epg w3m-form w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu
w3m-session w3m-search w3m doc-view jka-compr image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb
bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util
diff-mode netrc mailalias smtpmail bbdb-message sendmail hashcash
cookie1 gnus-fun quail sh-script smie executable muse-journal muse-book
muse-latex muse-html muse-xml-common htmlize help-mode icomplete
muse-colors muse-publish muse-project muse-protocols info muse-regexps
muse muse-nested-tags muse-mode ido uniquify misearch multi-isearch qp
sort gnus-cite smiley mule-util mm-archive mail-extr gnus-async
gnus-bcklg gnus-dup gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic parse-time gnutls pop3
nndraft nnmh nnfolder bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com nnagent nnml
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp
gnus-cache shr gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime
dig gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils elnode-autoloads elnode ert ewoc debug dired-x dired
db json web dotassoc kv url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums creole-autoloads
db-autoloads fakir-autoloads kv-autoloads web-autoloads package init
cl-macs gv appt holidays hol-loaddefs diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso
garak notify dbus-util assoc dbus tree-widget lui tracking incomplete
network-stream starttls tls erc-ring erc-netsplit erc-pcomplete
erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-join erc-avatar erc-log erc-track
erc-match erc-spelling flyspell ispell erc-goodies erc erc-backend
erc-compat auth-source eieio gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
thingatpt pp paren eldoc image-file tabify org-habit org-agenda org-w3m
org-irc org-info org-gnus org-bbdb vc-git autoinsert ivan-w3m ivan-term
ivan-slime ivan-re-builder ivan-org ivan-newsticker newst-backend xml
derived ivan-muse ivan-message ivan-japanese ivan-ido ivan-gnus
ivan-french ivan-english ivan-emms ivan-elim elim browse-url cl cl-lib
ivan-comint ivan-bbdb bbdb timezone auto-complete-config auto-complete
popup ivan-php ivan-common-code saveplace time rx org-drill org-learn
org-id org byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys
org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat
org-macs ob-eval format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
nadvice advice help-fns cus-edit easymenu cus-start cus-load wid-edit
ivan-var ivan-fun ivan-keymap edmacro kmacro ivan-face time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Ivan Kanis
http://ivan.kanis.fr

If any man will draw up his case, and put his name at the foot of the
first page, I will give him and immediate reply. Where he compels me
to turn over the sheet, he must wait my leisure.
    -- Lord Sandwich