Subject: bug#13421: 24.3.50; W3 breaks under Emacs Head

From: "T. V. Raman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 19:44:07 -0800

haven't seen this in a long time, I suspect it was a transient
error. 
>>>>> "Lars" == Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:
    Lars> raman <[email-masked]>, "T. V. Raman"
    Lars> <[email-masked]> writes:
    Lars> 
    >> Emacs @ Head throws this error when attempting to use
    >> W3. This is a new breakage -- i.e. the breakage wasn't
    >> present in emacs from git as of last week. Debugger
    >> entered--Lisp error: (invalid-read-syntax "#")
    >> read-from-string("(nil \\300\\301\\302.#\\207 [apply
    >> ad-advice-beginning-of-buffer #[256 \\211:\\204
    Lars> 
    Lars> Could this be the result of having byte-compiled files
    Lars> for the wrong version of Emacs?
    Lars> 
    Lars> Are you still seeing these problems?
    Lars> 
    Lars> -- (domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose,
    Lars> milk.) bloggy blog http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no/