Subject: Re: bug#13399: 24.3.50; Word-wrap can't wrap at zero-width space U-200B

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 18:39:48 +0300

> From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>,  [email-masked]
> Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 16:55:40 +0200
> 
> Adam Tack <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > I've split out the non-nil char-table case out into a function, as I
> > think that using a named function slightly improves readability, and
> > having a macro over 20 lines long, somehow feels "wrong".  If the
> > compiler does actually follow the inline directive, there should be no
> > additional performance hit.
> 
> This was the last post in the thread, and the patch no longer applied,
> so I've respun it for Emacs 28.

Since we now have word-wrap-by-category, wouldn't that solve the
problem, if we add the necessary category to the category set of
zero-width space character?