Subject: bug#13377: 24.3.50; self-growing sequences of characters

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 20:19:32 +0100

Hello!

There exists a sequence of characters (reproduced below, mistakenly
produced by merely copy pasting accentuated sequences from my browser to
Emacs, even when emacs was started with "emacs -q"), which

 1. generates a warning message on saving ("These default coding systems
    were tried to encode text in the buffer (...)", full message
    included below);
 2. roughly doubles size each time I save it in raw-mode; and
 3. creates such a sequence from any accentuated character (e.g. é) in
    the file (which when copy pasted to other files, "infect" such a
    file and "seeds" other accentuated characters)

As a result, the size of text files can grow quite out of proportions:
the size of the file is getting exponential in the number of times it
was saved, which is obviously undesirable. I will solve the problem by
avoiding raw-mode but thought it could be of interest to you.

Please find more specifics below. Hope it helps!
-- 
Jeremy                             (http://www.dcc.uchile.cl/~jbarbay)

******************************************************************************
Specifics:
 
 - An example of "Viral" sequence is "à¥

à¤

à¤

à¥

à¤

��"

 - To reproduce the behavior:
   1. copy this sequence into a new file, e.g. emacs -Q ~/tmp/exampleOfProblemWithEmacs23AndAccents.txt   
   2. insert a new line with an accented character in it, e.g. é
   3. save it, receive the warning, choose raw-mode
   4. close emacs and reopen the file with emacs -Q ~/tmp/exampleOfProblemWithEmacs23AndAccents.txt   
   5. repeat from step 2: each time the file is loaded, various characters including the previously added accentuated one are replaced by a longer sequence of (unicode?) characters.

 - The full error message is    

   > These default coding systems were tried to encode text
   >     in the buffer `exampleOfProblemWithEmacs23AndAccents.txt':
   >       (in-is13194-devanagari-unix (1 . 233) (4 . 2341) (5 . 2314) (8
   >       . 2374) (9 . 2309) (10 . 2310) (11 . 2374) (12 . 2309) (13
   >       . 4194186) (16 . 2374) (17 . 2310)) (utf-8-unix (13 . 4194186) (18
   >       . 4194182) (21 . 4194181) (24 . 4194182) (27 . 4194182) (30
   >       . 4194181) (31 . 4194186))
   >     However, each of them encountered characters it couldn't encode:
   >       in-is13194-devanagari-unix cannot encode these: Ã© à¤¥ à¤

à¥

à¤

à¤

à¥

à¤

�  

à¥

† ...
   >       utf-8-unix cannot encode these:       
   >     
   >     Click on a character (or switch to this window by `C-x o'
   >     and select the characters by RET) to jump to the place it appears,
   >     where `C-u C-x =' will give information about it.
   >     
   >     Select one of the safe coding systems listed below,
   >     or cancel the writing with C-g and edit the buffer
   >        to remove or modify the problematic characters,
   >     or specify any other coding system (and risk losing
   >        the problematic characters).
   >     
   >       raw-text emacs-mule no-conversion

******************************************************************************
In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw scroll bars)
 of 2012-11-24 on raven
Bzr revision: 110994 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11300000
System Description:	Ubuntu 12.10

Configured using:
 `configure '--with-tiff=no''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  unify-8859-on-decoding-mode: t
  unify-8859-on-encoding-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> 
<mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <menu-bar> <edit> <copy> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> C-x 
b c o n f i <tab> <return> C-x 1 <up> <up> <right> 
C-x b e m <tab> <return> <up> <up> <right> <tab> <down> 
<down> <down> <tab> <up> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<tab> <tab> <tab> <up> <up> <up> <tab> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <down> C-c C-x TAB <down> <down> <down> <M-return> 
A S K <C-backspace> R E P O R <backspace> <backspace> 
R O D U C E S-SPC t h e SPC p r o b l e m SPC w i t 
h SPC e m a c s SPC - q <return> <tab> C-x b a c c 
<tab> e <tab> <return> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> 
<mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
<double-down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> 
<double-drag-mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <double-down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> <double-drag-mouse-1> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> 
<mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <menu-bar> <edit> <copy> C-x b C-g <f2> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <tab> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <tab> <down> 
<tab> <down> <down> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> 
<mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> 
<mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
<right> <down> <up> <M-return> D E S C R I B E S-SPC 
T h <backspace> <backspace> t h e SPC p r o b l e m 
SPC f o r SPC S t a c k s SPC O V e r <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> v e f <backspace> r f l o w <return> <return> 
<return> <up> <up> <up> C-c C-x TAB <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down-mouse-2> <mouse-2> <return> <return> 
<down-mouse-2> <mouse-2> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <down-mouse-2> 
<down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <mouse-2> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> 
<double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-movement> <mouse-1> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <return> <up> <up> <up> <left> <C-backspace> 
<C-backspace> <C-backspace> C-x C-s <escape> x r e 
p o r <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Clock stopped at [2013-01-07 Mon 20:03] after HH:MM = 0:38
Clock starts at [2013-01-07 Mon 20:03] - showing entire task time.
Note stored
Entry repeats: SCHEDULED: <2013-01-10 Thu .+3d> 
Mark set [2 times]
call-interactively: Beginning of buffer
Mark set
call-interactively: Beginning of buffer
Saving file /home/jbarbay/Unison/Folders/Configuration/Emacs/emacs.org...
Wrote /home/jbarbay/Unison/Folders/Configuration/Emacs/emacs.org

Load-path shadows:
/home/jbarbay/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/vm-8.1.93a-gnu23/contrib/org-vm hides /home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-vm
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-learn hides /home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-learn
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lilypond
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-id
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-exp-blocks
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-scheme
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-screen
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-C
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-capture
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-compat
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-colview-xemacs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-colview-xemacs
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-calc
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-css
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-rmail
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-asymptote
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-ascii
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-mscgen
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-tangle
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-inlinetask
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-irc
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-R
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mhe
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-octave
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-colview
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-awk
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sh
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-faces
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-picolisp
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-latex
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mks
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-html
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-footnote
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-docview
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ditaa
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-macs
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-exp
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-table
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-special-blocks
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-bibtex
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-xoxo
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-taskjuggler
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-shen
/home/jbarbay/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/vm-8.1.93a-gnu23/contrib/org-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-vm
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-pcomplete
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-org
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ocaml
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sqlite
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-gnus
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-bbdb
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-w3m
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-beamer
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-clojure
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lisp
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-freemind
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-haskell
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mobile
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sass
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-table
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-latex
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-ctags
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sql
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-eval
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-entities
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ruby
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mouse
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-protocol
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-archive
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lob
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-gnuplot
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-clock
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-wl
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mew
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-js
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-exp
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-jsinfo
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-crypt
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-habit
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-indent
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-icalendar
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ledger
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-plot
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-timer
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-plantuml
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-attach
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-agenda
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-list
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ref
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-install
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-dot
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-perl
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-comint
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mac-message
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-src
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-java
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-publish
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-info
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-keys
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-remember
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-python
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-docbook
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-matlab
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-datetree
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-fortran
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-feed
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-lparse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-html
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jbarbay/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/vm-8.1.93a-gnu23/contrib/org-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jbarbay/Unison/Configuration/EmacsFiles/Librairies/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mks

Features:
(shadow emacsbug sort network-stream starttls message mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode gmm-utils mailheader flyspell misearch
multi-isearch org-colview qp bbdb-hooks vm-pop vm-save tapestry
vm-crypto bbdb-gui mailalias vm-reply vm-rfaddons vm-menu vm-window
vm-toolbar vm-folder vm-undo vm-summary-faces vm-mouse vm-page
vm-minibuf vm-message vm-misc vm-macro browse-url tabify thingatpt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso hl-line ind-util smerge-mode org-wl
org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs
org-html org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb dired
magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log
bbdb-sc bbdb-vm vm-summary vm-motion vm-autoload bbdb-snarf mail-extr
rfc822 bbdb-com warnings mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters epa-file epa epg epg-config vc-git derived pcase grep
vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher jka-compr ispell lambda-mode python-mode
info-look info compile vm-mime vm-imap vm-pine vm-delete vm-sort
vm-virtual vm-autoloads vm-version vm-vars vm supercite regi smtpmail
sendmail htmlize org2blog metaweblog xml-rpc timezone url-http tls url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap
url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-gw url-vars xml org-learn cl-macs gv
cl cl-lib org-clock org-archive org-latex org-export-latex org-beamer
org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda org ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs
noutline outline easy-mmode cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs footnote
org-install ucs-tables rs-ucs-coding-system ccl preview-latex tex-site
auto-loads quail help-mode easymenu ps-print ps-def lpr hilit19 gnus
gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils wid-edit reporter tramp tramp-compat
auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs shell pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring format-spec advice help-fns server edmacro kmacro delsel
uniquify nadvice paren time cus-start cus-load time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)