Subject: bug#13376: Electronic copy of GNU Emacs Manual, 17th Edition still says Emacs 24.1

From: Mark Gardner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 13:53:32 -0500

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgement at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

The electronic copy of GNU Emacs Manual, 17th Edition still refers to Emacs
24.1 as the current version, even though this edition was updated for 24.2.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
c:/emacs-24.2/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
 of 2012-08-28 on MARVIN
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/include'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: ENU
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  idle-highlight-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  nxhtml-menu-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x r e o i r t 0 e <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> p o r t - e m a
x s <backspace> <backspace> c s - b u g <return>

Recent messages:
Cleaning up the recentf list...done (0 removed)
Loading c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs-custom.el (source)...done
Wrote c:/Windows/system32/.emacs.desktop.lock
Desktop: 0 buffers restored.
Loading dired-x...done
Reusing Dired buffers is now ON
Preparing diary...done
Appointment reminders enabled
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Package pc-select is obsolete!

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/outline-magic-20120505.1234/outline-magic
hides c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/nxhtml/nxhtml/outline-magic
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/cperl-mode-20110624.1417/cperl-mode
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-xoxo hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-xoxo
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-wl hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-wl
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-w3m hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-vm hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-vm
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-timer
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-taskjuggler
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-table
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-src hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-special-blocks
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-rmail
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-remember
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-remember
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-publish
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-publish
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-protocol
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-plot hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-pcomplete
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-odt hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-odt
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-mouse
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-mobile
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-mks hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mks
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-mhe hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-mew hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mew
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-macs hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-mac-message
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mac-message
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-lparse
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-lparse
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-list hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-latex
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-latex
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-jsinfo
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-irc hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-irc
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-install
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-install
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-inlinetask
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-info hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-info
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-indent
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-id hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-icalendar
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-icalendar
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-html hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-html
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-habit
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-gnus hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-freemind
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-freemind
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-footnote
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-feed hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-faces
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-exp hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-exp
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-exp-blocks
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-eshell
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-entities
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-docview
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-docview
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-docbook
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-docbook
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-datetree
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-ctags
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-crypt
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-compat
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-colview
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-clock
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-capture
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-bibtex
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-beamer
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-beamer
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-bbdb hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-attach
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-ascii
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-ascii
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-archive
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/org-agenda
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-tangle
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-table hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-sqlite
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-sql hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-shen hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-sh hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-sh
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-screen
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-scheme
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-sass hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-ruby hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-ref hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-R hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-python
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-plantuml
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-picolisp
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-perl hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-org hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-octave
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-ocaml hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-mscgen
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-maxima
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-matlab
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-lob hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-lisp hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-lilypond
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-ledger
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-latex hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-keys hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-js hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-java hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-haskell
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-gnuplot
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-fortran
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-exp hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-eval hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-emacs-lisp
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-dot hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-ditaa hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-css hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-comint
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-clojure
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-calc hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-C hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-awk hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130107/ob-asymptote
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130106.1348/.dir-locals
hides c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
c:/Users/gardnerm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/nxhtml/tests/ert hides
c:/emacs-24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils elisp-slime-nav etags eldoc paredit outline-magic
noutline outline hl-line idle-highlight-mode imenu appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bookmark+ bookmark+-key
bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu help-mode view bookmark+-lit bookmark pp
dired+ dired-aux dired-x dired printing ps-print ps-def lpr
ack-and-a-half-autoloads apache-mode-autoloads bbdb-autoloads
bookmark+-autoloads color-theme-solarized-autoloads
color-theme-autoloads confluence-autoloads confluence-edit-autoloads
cperl-mode-autoloads crontab-mode-autoloads dired+-autoloads
eimp-autoloads flymake-perlcritic-autoloads gist-autoloads
git-blame-autoloads git-commit-mode-autoloads
graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads htmlize-autoloads jira-autoloads
log4j-mode-autoloads magit-gh-pulls-autoloads gh-autoloads eieio
logito-autoloads magit-push-remote-autoloads magithub-autoloads
melpa-autoloads byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp
multi-term-autoloads nginx-mode-autoloads org-bullets-autoloads
org-cua-dwim-autoloads org-fstree-autoloads org-magit-autoloads
org-autoloads info org-mime-autoloads org-table-comment-autoloads
outline-magic-autoloads pcache-autoloads finder-inf powershell-autoloads
powershell-mode-autoloads ssh-autoloads ssh-config-mode-autoloads
starter-kit-eshell-autoloads starter-kit-js-autoloads
starter-kit-lisp-autoloads elisp-slime-nav-autoloads
starter-kit-autoloads edmacro kmacro smex starter-kit-misc ffap
ido-ubiquitous ido starter-kit-defuns uniquify magit-autoloads
ido-ubiquitous-autoloads smex-autoloads find-file-in-project-autoloads
idle-highlight-mode-autoloads paredit-autoloads
starter-kit-perl-autoloads twittering-mode-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads package tabulated-list midnight saveplace
solarized-light-theme solarized-definitions winner paren recentf
tree-widget desktop cua-base perly-sense flymake advice help-fns
advice-preload cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit cperl-mode easymenu
dropdown-list regex-tool derived elp shell-command-pool
async-shell-command-to-string cl thingatpt grep compile gud easy-mmode
comint regexp-opt ansi-color ring pc-select nxhtml-autostart
nxhtml-autoload majmodpri nxhtml-menu web-autoload nxhtml-base time-date
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 disp-table
ls-lisp w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process multi-tty emacs)

--
Mark Gardner $ <[email-masked]>