Subject: bug#13368: Small fix to reference manual

From: Nathan Trapuzzano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 14:02:06 -0500

See small fix to reference manual, attached.
diff --git a/texi/gnus.texi b/texi/gnus.texi
index f381dbd..81a6184 100644
--- a/texi/gnus.texi
+++ b/texi/gnus.texi
@@ -6376,10 +6376,10 @@ The default is @code{t}.
 @node Generic Marking Commands
 @subsection Generic Marking Commands
 
-Some people would like the command that ticks an article (@kbd{!}) go to
-the next article.  Others would like it to go to the next unread
-article.  Yet others would like it to stay on the current article.  And
-even though I haven't heard of anybody wanting it to go to the
+Some people would like the command that ticks an article (@kbd{!}) to
+go to the next article.  Others would like it to go to the next unread
+article.  Yet others would like it to stay on the current article.
+And even though I haven't heard of anybody wanting it to go to the
 previous (unread) article, I'm sure there are people that want that as
 well.

Gnus v5.13
GNU Emacs 24.2.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu)
 of 2013-01-02 on Nathan-GNU