Subject: bug#13364: closed (Re: bug#13364: 24.2.91; field property of overlays in elisp manual)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2013 19:36:02 +0000

Your bug report

#13364: 24.2.91; field property of overlays in elisp manual

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
13364: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13364
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#13364: 24.2.91; field property of overlays in elisp manual
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2013 14:35:06 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 24.2.92

Thanks, done.

Subject: 24.2.91; field property of overlays in elisp manual
From: "Roland Winkler" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2013 11:29:19 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The elisp info node Overlay Properties appears to provide a complete
list of overlay properties with special meanings. Yet it does not
mention the `field' property. The elisp info node "Fields" says that
the `field' property can be either a text-property or an overlay
property.  So I suggest that the info node Overlay Properties should
also mention fields with a link to the info node "Fields".

In GNU Emacs 24.2.91.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2012-12-18 on regnitz
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10706000
System Description:	Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS