Subject: 24.2; floor and round cannot handle big number produced by (float-time)

From: chen bin (陈斌) <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 22:03:07 +0800

Run elisp code (round (float-time)) and you get the error.

In GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu)
 of 2012-09-13 on neo
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/usr' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var' '--without-x' '--without-sound'
 'CFLAGS=-march=i686 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: zh_CN.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  window-numbering-mode: t
  track-closed-files-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  better-registers: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  flyspell-lazy-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  global-pointback-mode: t
  pointback-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  recentf-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
ESC [ > 1 ; 2 8 0 2 ; 0 c C-h a b u g RET C-g ESC x 
e m a c s - r e p o C-g C-g C-h i C-s C-g C-g ESC ` 
h s

Recent messages:
[yas] Loading for `emacs-lisp-mode', just-in-time: (yas/load-directory-1 /home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20120718/snippets/emacs-lisp-mode (quote emacs-lisp-mode) (quote (text-mode)))!
[yas] Loading compiled snippets from /home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20120718/snippets/emacs-lisp-mode
[yas] Loading for `text-mode', just-in-time: (yas/load-directory-1 /home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20120718/snippets/text-mode (quote text-mode) (quote nil))!
[yas] Loading compiled snippets from /home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20120718/snippets/text-mode
Starting new Ispell process [default] ...
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Type C-w C-o to remove help window.  
Quit [3 times]
Composing main Info directory...done
Quit
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20120718/yasnippet-tests hides /home/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/yasnippet/yasnippet-tests
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20120718/dropdown-list hides /home/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/yasnippet/dropdown-list
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20120718/yasnippet-debug hides /home/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/yasnippet/yasnippet-debug
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20120718/yasnippet hides /home/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/yasnippet/yasnippet
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/git-blame-20120129/git-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/git-blame
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/gtags-3.3/gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gtags
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20110824/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/json-1.2/json hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/json
/home/cb/.emacs.d/custom hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/custom
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/ruby-mode-1.1/ruby-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/progmodes/ruby-mode
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-install
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-html
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20121217/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-info
/home/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/xsd-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/nxml/xsd-regexp
/home/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-glyph hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/nxml/nxml-glyph
/home/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-maint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/nxml/nxml-maint
/home/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-ns hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/nxml/nxml-ns
/home/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/nxml/nxml-parse
/home/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-xsd hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/nxml/rng-xsd
/home/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-uri hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/nxml/rng-uri
/home/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-valid hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/nxml/rng-valid
/home/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-rap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/nxml/nxml-rap
/home/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-outln hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/nxml/nxml-outln
/home/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-match hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/nxml/rng-match
/home/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-uchnm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/nxml/nxml-uchnm
/home/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-enc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/nxml/nxml-enc
/home/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-cmpct hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/nxml/rng-cmpct
/home/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/nxml/rng-nxml
/home/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/xmltok hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/nxml/xmltok
/home/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/nxml/nxml-mode
/home/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-loc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/nxml/rng-loc
/home/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/nxml/rng-parse
/home/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-maint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/nxml/rng-maint
/home/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/nxml/rng-util
/home/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-dt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/nxml/rng-dt
/home/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/nxml/nxml-util
/home/cb/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-pttrn hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/nxml/rng-pttrn
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/sunrise-commander-20121117.2055/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-truncate hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-truncate
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-button hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-button
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-lang hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-lang
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-notify hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-notify
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-ezbounce hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-xdcc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-services hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-services
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-page hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-page
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-fill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-fill
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-stamp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-stamp
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-menu
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-log hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-log
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-goodies hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-list
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-identd hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-identd
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-ring
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-networks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-networks
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-join hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-join
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-sound hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-sound
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-replace hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-replace
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-autoaway hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-backend hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-backend
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-spelling hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-spelling
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-match hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-match
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-dcc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-dcc
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-capab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-capab
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-compat
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-imenu
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-ibuffer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-netsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-track hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-track
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20121219.1939/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/cb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-hecomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/obsolete/erc-hecomplete

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug mouse tmm electric misearch
multi-isearch apropos paredit checkdoc elisp-slime-nav etags
rainbow-delimiters flyspell ispell session
sanityinc-tomorrow-bright-theme color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow server
init-emms emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file dired+ dired-x
ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util dired-aux dired emms-setup emms emms-compat init-weibo
init-twittering-mode init-smarter-compile smarter-compile init-gnus
init-bbdb bbdb-message sendmail message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
init-sunrise-commander init-uml ob-plantuml org-fstree org-clock org-exp
ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda org ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete pcomplete comint
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat org-macs ob-eval org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs init-multiple-cursors
init-ace-jump-mode init-ctags ctags init-misc bbdb-vcard bbdb-com
mailabbrev vcard bbdb timezone maxframe window-numbering switch-window
quail saveplace track-closed-files time image init-evil evil-leader
evil-numbers surround evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands
evil-types evil-digraphs evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat
evil-states evil-core evil-common undo-tree diff windmove rect evil-vars
init-gtags init-moz init-undo-tree init-pomodoro init-emacspeak
init-gist init-keyfreq keyfreq init-which-func time-date which-func
init-thing-edit thing-edit init-eim eim-extra eim-py eim init-emacs-w3m
init-linum-mode linum init-csharp-mode init-cmake-mode cmake-mode
init-semantic init-auto-complete auto-complete-config auto-complete
popup init-cc-mode init-yari yari ansi-color thingatpt
init-zencoding-mode zencoding-mode init-better-registers
better-registers init-yasnippet dropdown-list yasnippet help-mode view
init-org2blog init-themes init-marmalade init-spelling init-flyspell
flyspell-lazy init-common-lisp init-clojure init-slime init-lisp
eldoc-eval eldoc init-rails init-ruby-mode init-haskell init-python-mode
init-haml init-css init-nxml nxml-enc init-org-mime init-org init-php
init-sh init-javascript init-erlang erlang-start init-csv init-markdown
init-textile init-crontab init-git init-darcs init-editing-utils
browse-kill-ring byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp
diminish whole-line-or-region move-text cua-base pointback assoc
autopair paren mic-paren init-mmm mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-compat
init-fonts init-sessions desktop init-windows winner ring
init-hippie-expand init-ido smex ido-ubiquitous ido init-recentf recentf
tree-widget wid-edit init-artbollocks-mode regexp-opt artbollocks-mode
easy-mmode init-flymake init-ibuffer init-uniquify uniquify init-isearch
init-dired init-proxies init-maxframe init-gui-frames edmacro kmacro
init-osx-keys init-xterm init-frame-hooks init-exec-path init-elpa
ac-nrepl-autoloads ac-slime-autoloads ace-jump-mode-autoloads
all-autoloads anything-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site
auto-complete-autoloads auto-complete-clang-autoloads autopair-autoloads
bbdb-autoloads browse-kill-ring-autoloads buffer-move-autoloads
clojure-test-mode-autoloads clojurescript-mode-autoloads
cmake-mode-autoloads coffee-mode-autoloads color-theme-autoloads
color-theme-sanityinc-solarized-autoloads
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow-autoloads cpputils-cmake-autoloads
crontab-mode-autoloads csharp-mode-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
csv-nav-autoloads ctags-autoloads darcsum-autoloads diminish-autoloads
dired+-autoloads dsvn-autoloads durendal-autoloads eldoc-eval-autoloads
elein-autoloads elisp-slime-nav-autoloads emms-autoloads erc-autoloads
erlang-autoloads evil-leader-autoloads evil-autoloads
evil-numbers-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads fill-column-indicator-autoloads
flymake-coffee-autoloads flymake-css-autoloads flymake-cursor-autoloads
flymake-haml-autoloads flymake-jslint-autoloads flymake-php-autoloads
flymake-python-pyflakes-autoloads flymake-ruby-autoloads
flymake-sass-autoloads flymake-shell-autoloads flyspell-lazy-autoloads
fringe-helper-autoloads fuzzy-autoloads gist-autoloads
git-blame-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads go-mode-autoloads gtags-autoloads
haskell-mode-autoloads highlight-symbol-autoloads
hippie-expand-slime-autoloads hl-sexp-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
ibuffer-vc-autoloads ido-ubiquitous-autoloads idomenu-autoloads
iedit-autoloads iy-go-to-char-autoloads js-comint-autoloads
js2-mode-autoloads js3-autoloads js3-mode-autoloads keyfreq-autoloads
json-autoloads legalese-autoloads less-css-mode-autoloads
lively-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads magit-autoloads
mark-multiple-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads marmalade-autoloads
furl-autoloads maxframe-autoloads mic-paren-autoloads mmm-mode-autoloads
move-text-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
mwe-log-commands-autoloads nrepl-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
org-fstree-autoloads org-mime-autoloads org2blog-autoloads org-autoloads
info tool-bar easymenu paredit-autoloads php-mode-autoloads
pointback-autoloads pomodoro-autoloads popup-autoloads
pretty-mode-autoloads project-local-variables-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads regex-tool-autoloads
rinari-autoloads jump-autoloads inflections-autoloads findr-autoloads
ruby-compilation-autoloads inf-ruby-autoloads ruby-mode-autoloads
rvm-autoloads sass-mode-autoloads haml-mode-autoloads scratch-autoloads
session-autoloads slime-fuzzy-autoloads slime-repl-autoloads
slime-autoloads smarter-compile-autoloads smarty-mode-autoloads
smex-autoloads sunrise-commander-autoloads switch-window-autoloads
textile-mode-autoloads tidy-autoloads todochiku-autoloads
track-closed-files-autoloads tuareg-autoloads caml-autoloads
twittering-mode-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads unfill-autoloads
vc-darcs-autoloads w3m-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
whole-line-or-region-autoloads wxwidgets-help-autoloads
xml-rpc-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads yari-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
zencoding-mode-autoloads advice help-fns advice-preload package
tabulated-list init-site-lisp init-utils cl init-compat init-modeline
imenu china-util ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type lisp-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Best Regards,
Chen Bin

--
Help me, help you