Subject: bug#13339: 24.3.50; doc of `next-frame'

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 05:20:05 -0800

"Drew Adams" <[email-masked]> writes:

> The doc (both doc string and Elisp manual) is unclear for the default
> case where argument MINIFRAME/MINIBUF is nil.  (BTW, the same parameter
> name should be used here for the doc string and the manual.)
>
> What is unclear is which frames are _included_ in this case.  The only
> thing we are told is that minibuffer-only frames are _excluded_.  Does
> that mean that all other frames are included?  Or only visible frames?
> Or only visible or iconified frames?
>
> Other values of this argument make clear which frames are included, but
> the doc for a nil value of the argument is incomplete.

Uhm...  yeah...  clear.  >"?

Do you have a suggestion as to what the nil case should say?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
  bloggy blog http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no/