Subject: bug#13321: 24.3.0.50; Gmail error when replying from Gnus to github

From: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 18:40:27 +0100

Hi,
when replying to github I have now this message from gmail:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

     [email-masked]

Technical details of permanent failure: 
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the
recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for
further information about the cause of this error. The error that the
other server returned was: 550 550-5.1.1 The email account that you
tried to reach does not exist. Please try
550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at
550 5.1.1 http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=6596 ci15si58841657wjb.6 (state 13).
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

this happen when using emacs from trunk.
When I switch to emacs-24 branch Gnus works fine, gmail doesn't send
such mails.

-- 
  Thierry
Get my Gnupg key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 59F29997