Subject: bug#13302: Series of 'Warning - invalid active: ...' during retrieving mail

From: Tomasz Gajewski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 23:44:16 +0100

After upgrading to emacs 24 on Debian (probably gnus upgraded too) I
get:

Warning - invalid active: <number> <subject>

for each (I think) mail in my opened earlier gnus summary buffer.

In more details: If I start gnus I can retrieve mails without problems
and warnings using 'g' (gnus-group-get-new-news). If I enter some group
using <RET> (gnus-group-select-group) and leave it using 'q'
(gnus-summary-exit) then next news retrieval will produce mentioned
earlier warnings. News are retrieved after those warnings and later
attempts work without problems until I enter some group summary and
leave it.

I hope this is enough to reproduce the problem.

Regards
Tomasz Gajewski

Gnus v5.13
GNU Emacs 24.1.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.12)
 of 2012-09-22 on batsu, modified by Debian