Subject: [24.2.91] nnimap-find-article-by-message-id can't handle group == nil

From: Andreas Schwab <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 11:13:36 +0100

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument stringp nil)
  encode-coding-string(nil utf-7-imap)
  utf7-encode(nil t)
  nnimap-find-article-by-message-id(nil "<[email-masked]>")
  nnimap-request-head("<[email-masked]>" nil "mnet")
  gnus-request-head("<[email-masked]>" "nnimap+mnet:INBOX")
  gnus-read-header("<[email-masked]>")
  gnus-summary-insert-subject("<[email-masked]>")
  byte-code("\304 \305.\211.\203-.	@.\306!\203&.\307\n!\211.\203&.\310\305\211\211$\210\311\312\313\"\210	A\211.\204	.*\314\315\316\n#\207" [gnus-override-method --dolist-tail-- message-id number gnus-refer-article-methods nil gnus-check-server gnus-summary-insert-subject gnus-summary-select-article throw found t gnus-message 3 "Couldn't fetch article %s"] 6)
  gnus-summary-refer-article("<[email-masked]>")
  gnus-summary-refer-parent-article(1)
  call-interactively(gnus-summary-refer-parent-article nil nil)

See also
<http://git.gnus.org/cgit/gnus.git/commit/?id=8ba1cd0b96466a96265ec5336728519aa6030d83>.

Andreas.

-- 
Andreas Schwab, [email-masked]
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756  01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."