Subject: bug#13192: 24.3.50; gdb caught SIG_DFL after launching a process

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 14:02:36 +0100

I am not sure it's a bug, I don't know what SIG_DFL is.

I think I was calling browse-url when it happened. There is no
xbacktrace. I leave gdb running if someone wants me to look around.

Breakpoint 1, terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6, backtrace_limit=10) at emacs.c:315
315       signal (sig, SIG_DFL);

#0  terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6, backtrace_limit=10) at emacs.c:315
No locals.
#1  0x081756cb in emacs_abort () at sysdep.c:2113
No locals.
#2  0x08173b5c in get_child_status (child=12251, status=0xbfffdae4, options=3, 
    interruptible=false) at sysdep.c:297
        pid = -1
#3  0x08173c5f in child_status_changed (child=12251, status=0xbfffdae4, 
    options=2) at sysdep.c:336
No locals.
#4  0x08227045 in handle_child_signal (sig=17) at process.c:6164
        proc = 166712005
        p = 0x9efd2c0
        status = 2
        tail = 163722302
#5  0x081750a6 in deliver_process_signal (sig=17, 
    handler=0x8226f17 <handle_child_signal>) at sysdep.c:1575
        old_errno = 5
        on_main_thread = true
#6  0x082271ac in deliver_child_signal (sig=17) at process.c:6193
No locals.
#7  <signal handler called>
No symbol table info available.
#8  0x0012e416 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
No symbol table info available.
#9  0x010a4513 in __waitpid_nocancel () from /lib/libpthread.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#10 0x08173bb0 in get_child_status (child=12251, status=0xbfffe1e4, options=3, 
    interruptible=false) at sysdep.c:290
        pid = 135648494
#11 0x08173c5f in child_status_changed (child=12251, status=0xbfffe1e4, 
    options=2) at sysdep.c:336
No locals.
#12 0x08227045 in handle_child_signal (sig=17) at process.c:6164
        proc = 166712005
        p = 0x9efd2c0
        status = 0
        tail = 163722302
#13 0x08224841 in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=28, nsecs=0, 
    read_kbd=-1, do_display=true, wait_for_cell=140099794, wait_proc=0x0, 
    just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:4799
        p = 0x9efd2c0
        nread = -1
        timeout_reduced_for_timers = 1
        channel = 21
        nfds = 1
        Available = {
          fds_bits = {2097152, 0 <repeats 31 times>}
        }
        Writeok = {
          fds_bits = {0 <repeats 32 times>}
        }
        check_write = 1
        check_delay = 4
        no_avail = 0
        xerrno = 11
        proc = 166712005
        timeout = {
          tv_sec = 1, 
          tv_nsec = 837494603
        }
        end_time = {
          tv_sec = 1355574619, 
          tv_nsec = 730820143
        }
        wait_channel = -1
        got_some_input = 1
        count = 2
#14 0x08061a3a in sit_for (timeout=112, reading=true, display_option=1)
    at dispnew.c:5906
        sec = 28
        nsec = 0
        do_display = true
#15 0x0815bfb0 in read_char (commandflag=1, nmaps=5, maps=0xbfffe810, 
    prev_event=140099794, used_mouse_menu=0xbfffe948, end_time=0x0)
    at keyboard.c:2661
        tem0 = 0
        timeout = 28
        delay_level = 4
        buffer_size = 15
        c = 140099794
        jmpcount = 2
        local_getcjmp = {{
            __jmpbuf = {-1073747460, 0, 0, -1073748040, -372474520, 
              1030922247}, 
            __mask_was_saved = 0, 
            __saved_mask = {
              __val = {1, 0, 140123090, 1, 3221218984, 136540582, 140123090, 
                1, 3221219032, 136550751, 140123090, 140099794, 0, 3221219056, 
                4, 0, 385, 140099794, 0, 1, 0, 2362176768, 0, 140123090, 
                3221219288, 136108212, 140123090, 4, 173538597, 0, 0, 0}
            }
          }}
        save_jump = {{
            __jmpbuf = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0}, 
            __mask_was_saved = 0, 
            __saved_mask = {
              __val = {0 <repeats 32 times>}
            }
          }}
        tem = 173538592
        save = 40
        previous_echo_area_message = 140099794
        also_record = 140099794
        reread = false
        gcpro1 = {
          next = 0x0, 
          var = 0x0, 
          nvars = 0
        }
        gcpro2 = {
          next = 0x0, 
          var = 0x0, 
          nvars = 0
        }
        polling_stopped_here = false
        orig_kboard = 0x89b3580
#16 0x0816650b in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0xbfffe9fc, bufsize=30, 
    prompt=140099794, dont_downcase_last=false, can_return_switch_frame=true, 
    fix_current_buffer=true) at keyboard.c:9232
        interrupted_kboard = 0x89b3580
        interrupted_frame = 0x884d858
        key = 140099794
        used_mouse_menu = false
        echo_local_start = 0
        last_real_key_start = 0
        keys_local_start = 0
        local_first_binding = 0
        from_string = 140099794
        count = 2
        t = 0
        echo_start = 0
        keys_start = 0
        nmaps = 5
        nmaps_allocated = 5
        defs = 0xbfffe7e0
        submaps = 0xbfffe810
        orig_local_map = 157633694
        orig_keymap = 140099794
        localized_local_map = 0
        first_binding = 0
        first_unbound = 31
        mock_input = 0
        fkey = {
          parent = 143599902, 
          map = 143599902, 
          start = 0, 
          end = 0
        }
        keytran = {
          parent = 140086982, 
          map = 140086982, 
          start = 0, 
          end = 0
        }
        indec = {
          parent = 143599910, 
          map = 143599910, 
          start = 0, 
          end = 0
        }
        shift_translated = false
        delayed_switch_frame = 140099794
        original_uppercase = 140099794
        original_uppercase_position = -1
        dummyflag = false
        starting_buffer = 0xa57fd20
        fake_prefixed_keys = 140099794
        gcpro1 = {
          next = 0x0, 
          var = 0x85832f0, 
          nvars = 173538592
        }
#17 0x08159e70 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1453
        cmd = 147540258
        keybuf = {476, 440, 137041185, 140099794, 140099794, 137027169, 
          140133458, 1, -1932790528, 134546040, -1208095424, -1073747368, 
          135632804, 174001078, 140099818, -1073747325, 140177810, 146854110, 
          137303245, -1073747368, 142923864, 144389504, 0, -1073747272, 
          135632359, 174001078, -1073747325, -1073747304, 136169039, 2}
        i = 1
        prev_modiff = 565
        prev_buffer = 0xa57fd20
        already_adjusted = false
#18 0x081db4eb in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x8159b0a <command_loop_1>, 
    handlers=140133074, hfun=0x81594da <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1192
        val = 146854110
        c = {
          tag = 140099794, 
          val = 140099794, 
          next = 0xbfffebf8, 
          gcpro = 0x0, 
          jmp = {{
              __jmpbuf = {0, 0, 0, -1073747016, -372064920, 762189319}, 
              __mask_was_saved = 0, 
              __saved_mask = {
                __val = {136047169, 143844931, 10, 3221220096, 140110848, 0, 
                  3221220272, 3221220200, 3221220212, 143840180, 1235224, 0, 
                  141834390, 1, 134546862, 3221220216, 135710083, 140099794, 
                  0, 0, 17438193, 1, 134529836, 135671599, 0, 19922880, 
                  469835782, 19906128, 3086871936, 0, 4294967295, 1232884}
              }
            }}, 
          backlist = 0x0, 
          handlerlist = 0x0, 
          lisp_eval_depth = 0, 
          pdlcount = 2, 
          poll_suppress_count = 1, 
          interrupt_input_blocked = 0, 
          byte_stack = 0x0
        }
        h = {
          handler = 140133074, 
          var = 140099794, 
          chosen_clause = 140099818, 
          tag = 0xbfffead0, 
          next = 0x0
        }
#19 0x08159882 in command_loop_2 (ignore=140099794) at keyboard.c:1168
        val = 0
#20 0x081db02f in internal_catch (tag=140131074, 
    func=0x815985e <command_loop_2>, arg=140099794) at eval.c:963
        c = {
          tag = 140131074, 
          val = 140099794, 
          next = 0x0, 
          gcpro = 0x0, 
          jmp = {{
              __jmpbuf = {0, 0, 0, -1073746744, -372179608, 761756679}, 
              __mask_was_saved = 0, 
              __saved_mask = {
                __val = {0, 0, 4294967295, 0, 140000640, 135671599, 469835782, 
                  0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 20326718, 0, 0, 0, 20326718, 0, 0, 0, 
                  3221220552, 136077942, 139749692, 140099794, 140120888, 
                  136499823, 143834496, 0, 3221220552, 136076545, 139749692}
              }
            }}, 
          backlist = 0x0, 
          handlerlist = 0x0, 
          lisp_eval_depth = 0, 
          pdlcount = 2, 
          poll_suppress_count = 1, 
          interrupt_input_blocked = 0, 
          byte_stack = 0x0
        }
#21 0x0815983c in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1147
No locals.
#22 0x0815911f in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:780
        count = 1
        val = -1073746600
#23 0x08159270 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:844
        count = 0
        buffer = 140099794
#24 0x081576c3 in main (argc=1, argv=0xbfffeeb4) at emacs.c:1573
        dummy = 21290996
        stack_bottom_variable = -65 '\277'
        do_initial_setlocale = true
        dumping = false
        skip_args = 0
        rlim = {
          rlim_cur = 8388608, 
          rlim_max = 18446744073709551615
        }
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x82a6ff4 "\334m*\b\030\331\022"

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.22.0)
 of 2012-12-13 on tao
Bzr revision: 111211 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10900000
System Description:	Ubuntu 10.10

Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr' 'CFLAGS=-g
 -DSYSTEM_PURESIZE_EXTRA=1000000''

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  icomplete-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
C-h i m g d b <return> C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p s l o g C-g 
C-n <return> u C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p 
C-p C-p C-p s C-g C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n <prior> <next> 
<prior> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> M-x r e p o <tab> r <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
I did not find any pending drill items.
Saving optimal factor matrix...
Saving file /home/ubuntu/tmp/emacs/emacs-custom.el...
Wrote /home/ubuntu/tmp/emacs/emacs-custom.el [2 times]
Drill session finished!
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Composing main Info directory...done
Quit [2 times]
byte-code: End of buffer
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-util hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-util
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-tabmenu hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-tabmenu
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-session hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-session
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-search hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-search
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-proc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-proc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-image hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-image
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-hist hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-hist
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-form hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-form
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-fb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-fb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-favicon hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-favicon
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-ems hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-ems
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-cookie hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-cookie
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-ccl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-ccl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-bookmark hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-bookmark
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/bookmark-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/bookmark-w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/wget/wget hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/wget/wget
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/wget/wget-sysdep hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/wget/wget-sysdep
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/slime hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/slime-repl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-repl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/hyperspec hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/hyperspec
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-timer hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-timer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-table hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-table
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-src hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-src
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-special-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-special-blocks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-publish hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-publish
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mobile hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mobile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-macs hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-macs
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mac-message hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mac-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-lparse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-lparse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-list hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-list
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-learn hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-learn
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-latex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-irc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-irc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-indent hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-indent
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-id hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-id
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-habit hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-habit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-gnus
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-footnote hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-footnote
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-faces hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-faces
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-exp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-entities hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-entities
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-drill hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-drill
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-docview hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-docview
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-datetree hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-datetree
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-compat hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-compat
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-clock hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-clock
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-capture hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-capture
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-bbdb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-attach hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-attach
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-archive hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-archive
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-agenda hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-agenda
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-tangle hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-tangle
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-table hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-table
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ref hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-ref
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lob hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-lob
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-keys hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-keys
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-comint hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-comint
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-element hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-element
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/nterm/nterm hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/nterm/nterm
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-wash hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-wash
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-show hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-show
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-query hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-query
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-mua hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-mua
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-message hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-lib hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-lib
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-hello hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-hello
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-crypto hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-crypto
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-address hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-address
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/coolj hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/coolj
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-xml hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-xml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-xml-common hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-xml-common
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-wiki hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-wiki
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-texinfo hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-texinfo
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-regexps hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-regexps
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-publish hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-publish
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-protocols hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-protocols
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-project hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-project
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-poem hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-poem
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-latex2png hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-latex2png
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-latex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-journal hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-journal
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-import-xml hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-import-xml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-import-latex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-import-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-import-docbook hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-import-docbook
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-ikiwiki hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-ikiwiki
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-html hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-html
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-groff hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-groff
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-docbook hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-docbook
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-context hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-context
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-colors hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-colors
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-book hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-book
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-blosxom hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-blosxom
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-backlink hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-backlink
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/htmlize hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/htmlize
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/wgrep hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/wgrep
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/volume hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/volume
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/twittering-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/twittering-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/tea-time hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/tea-time
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/swbuff hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/swbuff
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/swbuff-x hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/swbuff-x
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/php-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/php-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/org-import-icalendar hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/org-import-icalendar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/guess-lang hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/guess-lang
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/gtags hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/gtags
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/erc-goodies hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/erc-goodies
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/erc-avatar hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/erc-avatar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/cmd-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/cmd-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/caps-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/caps-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/magit/magit hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/magit/magit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/magit/magit-topgit hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/magit/magit-topgit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/magit/magit-svn hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/magit/magit-svn
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/magit/magit-key-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/magit/magit-key-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/stem-english hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/stem-english
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/sdicf hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/sdicf
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndtp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndtp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndsrd hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndsrd
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndspell hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndspell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndmisc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndmisc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndkks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndkks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndict hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndict
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndic hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndic
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndeb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndeb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndeb-binary hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndeb-binary
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndcookie hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndcookie
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-vse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-vse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-vars hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-vars
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-utils hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-utils
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-types hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-types
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-select hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-select
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-package hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-package
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-kanji hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-kanji
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-entry hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-entry
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-content hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-content
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-compile hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-compile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/evi hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/evi
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/evi-mule hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/evi-mule
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/ivan/wpuzzle hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan/wpuzzle
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/ivan/verbiste hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan/verbiste
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/ivan/stopwatch hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan/stopwatch
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/ivan/pomodoro hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan/pomodoro
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/ivan/100secwp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan/100secwp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/org-location-google-maps hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/org-location-google-maps
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/google-maps
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps-static hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/google-maps-static
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps-geocode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/google-maps-geocode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps-base hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/google-maps-base
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/tq hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/tq
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/ogg-comment hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/ogg-comment
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/later-do hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/later-do
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/jack hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/jack
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-volume hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-volume
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-volume-amixer hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-volume-amixer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-url hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-url
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-tag-editor hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-tag-editor
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-streams hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-streams
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-stream-info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-stream-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-source-playlist hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-source-playlist
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-source-file hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-source-file
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-setup hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-setup
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-score hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-score
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-playlist-sort hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-playlist-sort
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-playlist-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-playlist-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-playing-time hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-playing-time
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-xine hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-xine
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-simple hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-simple
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-mplayer hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-mplayer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-mpd hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-mpd
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-mode-line hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-mode-line
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-mode-line-icon hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-mode-line-icon
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-maint hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-maint
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-lyrics hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-lyrics
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-lastfm hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-lastfm
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-last-played hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-last-played
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-oggperl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-oggperl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-ogginfo hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-ogginfo
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-ogg hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-ogg
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-mp3info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-mp3info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-libtag hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-libtag
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-i18n hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-i18n
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-history hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-history
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-compat hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-compat
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-cache hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-cache
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-browser hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-browser
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-bookmarks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-bookmarks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-mark hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-mark
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/tracking hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/tracking
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/notify hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/notify
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/lui hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/lui
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/incomplete hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/incomplete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/garak hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/garak
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/elim hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/elim
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/dbus-util hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/dbus-util
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/dictionary/link hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/dictionary/link
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/dictionary/dictionary hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/dictionary/dictionary
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/dictionary/connection hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/dictionary/connection
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-rmail hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-rmail
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-print hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-print
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-mua hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-mua
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-migrate hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-migrate
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-message hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-ispell hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-ispell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-gnus
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-com hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-com
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-anniv hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-anniv
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/popup hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/popup
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/gccsense hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/gccsense
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/fuzzy hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/fuzzy
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/auto-complete hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/auto-complete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/auto-complete-config hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/auto-complete-config
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-speedbar hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-speedbar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-compile hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-compile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-woman hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-woman
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-windows hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-windows
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-wgrep hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-wgrep
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-viper hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-viper
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-vc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-vc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-var hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-var
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-twitter hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-twitter
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-term hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-term
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-start hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-start
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-slime hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-slime
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-shell hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-shell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-server hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-server
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-re-builder hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-re-builder
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-python hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-python
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-php hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-php
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-perl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-perl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-org hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-org
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-nxml hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-nxml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-nterm hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-nterm
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-newsticker hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-newsticker
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-muse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-muse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-misearch hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-misearch
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-message hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-makefile hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-makefile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-magit hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-magit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-lookup hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-lookup
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-lisp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-lisp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-keymap hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-keymap
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-japanese hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-japanese
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-ido hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-ido
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-ibuffer hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-ibuffer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-help hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-help
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-grep hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-grep
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-gnus
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-fun hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-fun
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-french hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-french
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-font hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-font
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-flyspell hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-flyspell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-face hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-face
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-erc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-erc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-epg hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-epg
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-english hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-english
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-emms hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-emms
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-elim hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-elim
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-dired hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-dired
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-diff hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-diff
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-dictionary hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-dictionary
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-common-code hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-common-code
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-comint hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-comint
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-calendar hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-calendar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-c hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-c
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-bs hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-bs
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-bbdb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-autoinsert hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-autoinsert
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-auto-complete hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-auto-complete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-auctex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-auctex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-abbrev hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-abbrev
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-capture hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-attach hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-archive hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-agenda hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-tangle hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-table hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-version hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-timer hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-table hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-src hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-special-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-irc hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-info hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-indent hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-id hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-habit hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-footnote hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-faces hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lob hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-keys hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-scala hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ref hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-publish hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mobile hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-macs hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mac-message hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-lparse hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-list hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-latex hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-eshell hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-entities hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-element hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-docview hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-datetree hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-compat hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-colview hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-clock hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-io hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-comint hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/erc-goodies hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/tq hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message hashcash cookie1 flyspell ispell mail-extr
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime
password-cache dig mailcap gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
mail-utils help-mode icomplete jka-compr info init cl-macs gv paren
eldoc tabify vc-git autoinsert org-habit org-agenda org-w3m org-irc
org-info org-gnus org-bbdb ivan-w3m ivan-term ivan-slime ivan-re-builder
ivan-org ivan-newsticker newst-backend xml derived ivan-muse
ivan-message ivan-japanese ivan-ido ivan-gnus ivan-french ivan-english
ivan-emms ivan-elim elim browse-url cl cl-lib ivan-comint ivan-bbdb bbdb
timezone auto-complete-config auto-complete popup ivan-php
ivan-common-code saveplace time rx org-drill org-learn org-id org
byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete pcomplete
comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat org-macs ob-eval format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs nadvice advice help-fns
cus-edit easymenu cus-start cus-load wid-edit ivan-var ivan-fun
ivan-keymap edmacro kmacro ivan-face time-date tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Ivan Kanis
http://ivan.kanis.fr

The one advantage of playing with fire is that one never gets even
singed. It is the people who don't know how to play with it who get
burned up.
    -- Oscar Wilde