Subject: Re: bug#13184: Split german help typo

From: Eric Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:23:31 -0700

On 12/14/2012 06:20 AM, Gregor wrote:
> Hi, whilst using split i stumbled over a typo in the german
> command-description from
> split --help
> 
> ABSCHITTE können sein:
> should be
> ABSCHNITTE können sein:

Such reports should be sent to the translator; I'm cc'ing the address
mentioned in 'LC_ALL=de_DE split --help'.

coreutils.git does not carry the translation, but rather picks up
whatever latest version the translation team provides, so once it is
fixed by the translation team, the next coreutils release will be fixed.
 As such, I'm closing this bug in the coreutils database so it does not
affect statistics of bugs that still need work in coreutils.git; but you
should feel free to continue to reply to this bug as needed to provide
any further information.

-- 
Eric Blake   eblake redhat com    +1-919-301-3266
Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org