Subject: bug#13181: closed (Re: bug#13181: 24.3.50; (emacs) `Recursive Edit': add cross-ref to (emacs) `Query Replace')

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 12:13:02 +0000

Your bug report

#13181: 24.3.50; (emacs) `Recursive Edit': add cross-ref to (emacs) `Query Replace'

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
13181: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13181
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#13181: 24.3.50; (emacs) `Recursive Edit': add cross-ref to (emacs) `Query Replace'
From: Juri Linkov <[email-masked]>
To: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 14:10:31 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> The explanation of recursive editing does not say how you enter it, but
> it gives `query-replace' as one example of how you might.  This node
> should cross-reference the doc for `query-replace', which explains that
> (`C-r' etc.).

Fixed in trunk.

Subject: 24.3.50; (emacs) `Recursive Edit': add cross-ref to (emacs) `Query Replace'
From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 20:49:44 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The explanation of recursive editing does not say how you enter it, but
it gives `query-replace' as one example of how you might.  This node
should cross-reference the doc for `query-replace', which explains that
(`C-r' etc.).

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-12-13 on ODIEONE
Bzr revision: 111211 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -IC:/Devel/emacs/build/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-sign-compare
 -Wno-type-limits -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-pointer-sign
 -Wdeclaration-after-statement --ldflags -LC:/Devel/emacs/build/lib'