Subject: Re: bug#13179: 24.2.90; fill-paragraph

From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 03:26:34 -0500

Thomas Christensen wrote:

> Put this in a file named Makefile.am (notice the 4 space indent):
>
> lib_LTLIBRARIES = libfoobar.la libfoobar.la libfoobar.la libfoobar.la	\
>     libfoobar.la libfoobar.la libfoobar.la libfoobar.la libfoobar.la	\
>     libfoobar.la libfoobar.la libfoobar.la libfoobar.la libfoobar.la	\
>     libfoobar.la
>
> Hit M-q (fill-paragraph)
>
> It will now look like this (notice the 5 space indent):
>
> lib_LTLIBRARIES = libfoobar.la libfoobar.la libfoobar.la libfoobar.la	\
>      libfoobar.la libfoobar.la libfoobar.la libfoobar.la libfoobar.la	\
>      libfoobar.la libfoobar.la libfoobar.la libfoobar.la libfoobar.la	\
>      libfoobar.la

This is annoying...
AFAICS, this issue appeared in 24.1, but does not go away on loading
fill.el and make-mode.el from 23.4. But it does go away under edebug.
Grr.