Subject: 24.2;xscheme

From: yg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 22:10:10 +0000

the function xscheme-send-control-u-interrupt and
xscheme-send-control-x-interrupt defined in xscheme.el
both couldn't work. the mit-schme represent "illegal character:#\U**"

In GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.4)
of 2012-08-28 on shaun
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11204000
Configured using:
`configure '--prefix=/usr' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
'--localstatedir=/var' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-xft'
'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector
--param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro''

Important settings:
value of $LC_ALL: zh_CN.UTF-8
value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
value of $LC_TIME: nil
value of $LANG: zh_CN.UTF-8
value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Shell

Minor modes in effect:
ibus-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
global-auto-complete-mode: t
display-time-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<help-echo> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <help-echo> <double-down-mouse-5>
<double-mouse-5> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-4>
<mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4>
<double-mouse-4> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5>
<double-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5>
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-drag-mouse-5>
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5>
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <down-mouse-5>
<mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5>
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5>
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5>
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5>
M-x C-g C-x k <return> C-x k <return> y e <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> C-x k <return> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5>
<double-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5>
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5>
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5>
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5>
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5>
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5>
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5>
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5>
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5>
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5>
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5>
<down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4>
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> C-x k <return> C-x k <return> C-x k <return>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-x
1 <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> <mouse-movement>
<drag-mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>
<help-echo> <help-echo> C-x 3 <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1>
C-z h n l o <tab> <return> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>
h n <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1>
h n l o <tab> <return> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1>
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-2> <help-echo> <help-echo>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <drag-mouse-1> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> <help-echo> C-k <return> <help-echo> <help-echo>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <ibus-receive-event>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo>
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-2> <return> <help-echo>
<help-echo> <ibus-receive-event> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-2>
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> g n i u C-g <return> g n u
<return> C-c C-c <down-mouse-1> <mouse-2> <down-mouse-5>
<mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> <down-mouse-5>
<mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> <down-mouse-5>
<mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5>
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5>
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <down-mouse-4>
<mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> M-x r e p <tab> o <tab> <tab> e <backspace>
r <tab> <tab> b <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
error in process sentinel: Selecting deleted buffer [2 times]
call-interactively: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer xscheme.el.gz>
byte-code: End of buffer [3 times]
Mark set
Quit
byte-code: End of buffer
byte-code: Beginning of buffer [3 times]
Making completion list... [3 times]

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
bug-reference debug goto-addr info image-file mail-utils network-stream
starttls url-cache url-http tls mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums url-gw url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util url-parse auth-source
gnus-util password-cache url-vars mm-util mail-prsvr mailcap finder-inf
package tabulated-list shell fuzzy cus-theme eieio-custom eieio
wid-browse tree-widget misearch multi-isearch pp cus-edit w3m-weather
org-table thingatpt newcomment org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe
org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp
org-exp-blocks find-func org-agenda org-info org-gnus org-docview
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile
cconv macroexp ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-color org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities
org-macs noutline outline format-spec cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
sort tabify w3m-form mule-util w3m-cookie w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu
w3m-session ffap time-date server w3m-search w3m browse-url doc-view
jka-compr dired regexp-opt image-mode timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb
bookmark-w3m w3m-ems wid-edit w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc
w3m-util ibus auto-complete-config auto-complete easy-mmode popup
yasnippet advice help-fns advice-preload assoc help-mode view easymenu
cl xscheme scheme preview-latex tex-site auto-loads edmacro kmacro
winner ring time cus-start cus-load china-util tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)