Subject: bug#1316 closed by Adrian Robert <[email-masked]> (Re: 23.0.60; Image display OSX carbon)

From: [email-masked] (Emacs bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 17:35:03 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your bug report
which was filed against the emacs,ns package:

#1316: 23.0.60; Image display OSX carbon

It has been closed by Adrian Robert <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Adrian Robert <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
1316: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=1316
Emacs Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: 23.0.60; Image display OSX carbon
From: Adrian Robert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 19:27:07 +0200

Closing, fixed to nsimage.c on 2009/01/21.

>From [email-masked] Fri Nov  7 16:39:07 2008
From: Klymak Jody <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 23.0.60; Image display OSX carbon
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 16:38:56 -0800

Images are rendered far too small.  A 1600x1600 image is less than
2-inches.  This caused me to have issues with doc-view not being able
to resize its images.  Opening the same images in 22.3 and they looked
fine.

Thanks,  Jody

In GNU Emacs 23.0.60.1 (i386-apple-darwin9.5.0, NS apple-appkit-949.35)
  of 2008-11-07 on saturna.seos.uvic.ca
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version  
97.112.112.108.101.45.97.112.112.107.105.116.45.57.52.57.46.51.53
configured using `configure  '--with-ns''

Important settings:
   value of $LC_ALL: nil
   value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
   value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
   value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
   value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
   value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
   value of $LC_TIME: nil
   value of $LANG: nil
   value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
   locale-coding-system: nil
   default-enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Outline

Minor modes in effect:
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   dired-omit-mode: t
   cua-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   global-auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t
   view-mode: t

Recent input:
<help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo>
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> n n n C-x k <return> <down>
<down> <return> + <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> + _ - - - - - = = <help-echo> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> = C-x C-f <backspace> C-g C-h f d o c - v
<tab> e n <tab> <return> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <right>
<right> <return> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-s d o c
- v i e w - r e s o C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> q C-x b C-g C-h v <return>
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <up> <right> <right> <right>
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <return>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <left> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> 9 6 <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1>
q C-x b <return> C-x C-f C-g C-x k <return> C-x C-f
C-g C-x b C-s <return> C-x d <return> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <return> n n n n
n n n n n n n n n n n n + - + <help-echo> C-x C-f <backspace>
s e <return> S <return> <return> C-d <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> l <down>
<up> <return> C-h v i m a g <tab> <tab> m o d e <tab>
n e <tab> <return> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> q C-h v
i m a g e - c <backspace> m <tab> o <tab> <tab> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <tab>
t <tab> <return> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> q <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <emacs-known-problems>
<next> <next> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <prior> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <next> <next> <next>
<next> C-s i m a g e C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s <menu-bar>
<help-menu> <send-emacs-bug-report>

Recent messages:
Omitting...
(Nothing to omit)
Type C-c C-c to view as text.
Making completion list...
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
Making completion list... [3 times]
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
View mode: type C-h for help, h for commands, q to quit.
Error during redisplay: (void-function outline-font-lock-level) [36  
times]
Mark saved where search started

--
Jody Klymak
http://web.uvic.ca/~jklymak/