Subject: 24.3.50; Crash with Helm?

From: Fabrice Niessen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 16:37:05 +0100

Hello,

Following the advice of Dani Moncayo (about bug#13155: 24.3.50; Click on
hyperlink in Gnus mail), I just took the latest version of Emacs on:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7jr3vbv9tm1zod0/rJP6NO0-tX/emacs-trunk-r111150-2012.12.07-w32-i386.zip

While I had no crash to report for days and days with the version of
2012-03-03, it took me 2 mins to get 2 crashes: once when calling
Helm-for-files, the other maybe when doing the same but I'm not 100%
sure about it.

Anyway, it really crashed almost directly.

I could debug the last crash. See here the backtrace:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ gdb -p 9712
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.5.50.20120815-cvs (cygwin-special)
Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i686-cygwin".
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>.
Attaching to process 9712
[New Thread 9712.0x20bc]
[New Thread 9712.0x5c8]
[New Thread 9712.0x840]
[New Thread 9712.0x7f0]
[New Thread 9712.0x1734]
Reading symbols from /cygdrive/c/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/bin/emacs.exe...done.
(gdb) continue
Continuing.

Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
[Switching to Thread 9712.0x20bc]
0x7c91120f in ntdll!DbgUiConnectToDbg () from /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/ntdll.dll
(gdb) thread apply all backtrace

Thread 4 (Thread 9712.0x7f0):
#0  0x7c91e514 in ntdll!LdrAccessResource () from /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/ntdll.dll
#1  0x7c91df5a in ntdll!ZwWaitForSingleObject () from /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/ntdll.dll
#2  0x7c8025db in WaitForSingleObjectEx () from /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/kernel32.dll
#3  0x00000660 in ?? ()
#4  0x00000000 in ?? ()

Thread 3 (Thread 9712.0x840):
#0  0x7c91e514 in ntdll!LdrAccessResource () from /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/ntdll.dll
#1  0x7e3a98b2 in USER32!EnableWindow () from /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/USER32.dll
#2  0x0114bb2e in w32_wnd_proc (hwnd=0x1f30202, msg=512, wParam=0, lParam=38404103) at w32fns.c:3380
#3  0x7e398734 in USER32!GetDC () from /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/USER32.dll
#4  0x01f30202 in ?? ()
#5  0x7e398816 in USER32!GetDC () from /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/USER32.dll
#6  0x011490d3 in post_character_message (hwnd=0x200, msg=0, wParam=38404103, lParam=1535966964, modifiers=1535966956)
    at w32fns.c:2706
#7  0x01f30202 in ?? ()
#8  0x7e3989cd in USER32!GetWindowLongW () from /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/USER32.dll
#9  0x00000000 in ?? ()

Thread 2 (Thread 9712.0x5c8):
#0  0x7c91e514 in ntdll!LdrAccessResource () from /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/ntdll.dll
#1  0x7c91d21a in ntdll!ZwDelayExecution () from /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/ntdll.dll
#2  0x7c8023f1 in SleepEx () from /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/kernel32.dll
#3  0x00000000 in ?? ()

Thread 1 (Thread 9712.0x20bc):
#0  0x7c91120f in ntdll!DbgUiConnectToDbg () from /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/ntdll.dll
#1  0x01154bd1 in emacs_abort () at w32fns.c:7748
#2  0x01144111 in get_child_status (child=9468, status=0x0, options=1, interruptible=false) at sysdep.c:297
#3  0x01144203 in child_status_changed (child=9468, status=0x0, options=0) at sysdep.c:336
#4  0x0102f438 in handle_child_signal (sig=18) at process.c:6228
#5  0x011451d1 in deliver_process_signal (sig=18, handler=0x102f320 <handle_child_signal>) at sysdep.c:1582
#6  0x0102f79b in deliver_child_signal (sig=18) at process.c:6269
#7  0x010348c1 in sys_select (nfds=5, rfds=0x82c270, wfds=0x0, efds=0x0, timeout=0x82c260, ignored=0x0) at w32proc.c:2041
#8  0x0102b41c in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=8, nsecs=0, read_kbd=-1, do_display=true, wait_for_cell=57362458,
    wait_proc=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:4536
#9  0x010fc062 in sit_for (timeout=32, reading=true, display_option=1) at dispnew.c:5907
#10 0x0103bbe4 in read_char (commandflag=1, nmaps=2, maps=0x82c500, prev_event=57362458, used_mouse_menu=0x82c5d3, end_time=0x0)
    at keyboard.c:2655
#11 0x0104efa1 in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x82c750, bufsize=30, prompt=57362458, dont_downcase_last=false,
    can_return_switch_frame=true, fix_current_buffer=true) at keyboard.c:9200
#12 0x010386b0 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1447
#13 0x01010c9f in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x10381ca <command_loop_1>, handlers=57412754, hfun=0x10379e9 <cmd_error>)
    at eval.c:1192
#14 0x01037e43 in command_loop_2 (ignore=57362458) at keyboard.c:1162
#15 0x010106fc in internal_catch (tag=57470050, func=0x1037e1f <command_loop_2>, arg=57362458) at eval.c:963
#16 0x01037dac in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1133
#17 0x010373b7 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:774
#18 0x010befa5 in read_minibuf (map=63528486, initial=57362458, prompt=66021745, expflag=false, histvar=57487034, histpos=0,
    defalt=57362458, allow_props=false, inherit_input_method=true) at minibuf.c:678
#19 0x010bfcaf in Fread_from_minibuffer (prompt=66021745, initial_contents=57362458, keymap=63528486, sys_read=57362458,
    hist=57362458, default_value=57362458, inherit_input_method=57362482) at minibuf.c:980
#20 0x01014f63 in Ffuncall (nargs=8, args=0x82cbe0) at eval.c:2697
#21 0x01012d71 in eval_sub (form=61267486) at eval.c:2008
#22 0x0101535e in apply_lambda (fun=20075461, args=61267462) at eval.c:2771
#23 0x01013379 in eval_sub (form=61267454) at eval.c:2081
#24 0x0100f2c9 in Fsetq (args=61267438) at eval.c:427
#25 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=61267374) at eval.c:1984
#26 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=61267358) at eval.c:358
#27 0x0101030f in Flet (args=61267310) at eval.c:817
#28 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=61267302) at eval.c:1984
#29 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=61267294) at eval.c:358
#30 0x01015a95 in funcall_lambda (fun=61267270, nargs=8, arg_vector=0x82d2d4) at eval.c:2896
#31 0x01015135 in Ffuncall (nargs=9, args=0x82d2d0) at eval.c:2732
#32 0x01013e4c in Fapply (nargs=3, args=0x82d41c) at eval.c:2205
#33 0x010149b2 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x82d418) at eval.c:2652
#34 0x010e19c7 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=57842385, vector=57427469, maxdepth=20, args_template=512, nargs=7, args=0x82d718)
    at bytecode.c:897
#35 0x0101576f in funcall_lambda (fun=57427493, nargs=7, arg_vector=0x200) at eval.c:2837
#36 0x01015063 in Ffuncall (nargs=8, args=0x82d714) at eval.c:2720
#37 0x010e19c7 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=66022929, vector=66016349, maxdepth=32, args_template=57362458, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:897
#38 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=66016533, nargs=7, arg_vector=0x36b481a <__register_frame_info+57362458>) at eval.c:2903
#39 0x01015063 in Ffuncall (nargs=8, args=0x82da24) at eval.c:2720
#40 0x010e19c7 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=66000017, vector=65961429, maxdepth=32, args_template=57362458, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:897
#41 0x010e0d8e in Fbyte_code (bytestr=66000017, vector=65961429, maxdepth=32) at bytecode.c:472
#42 0x01012ffc in eval_sub (form=65997774) at eval.c:2042
#43 0x01010bbd in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=59048418, bodyform=65997774, handlers=65996022) at eval.c:1146
#44 0x010e2604 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=66001649, vector=65961589, maxdepth=20, args_template=57362458, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:1093
#45 0x010e0d8e in Fbyte_code (bytestr=66001649, vector=65961589, maxdepth=20) at bytecode.c:472
#46 0x01012ffc in eval_sub (form=65997542) at eval.c:2042
#47 0x010106fc in internal_catch (tag=57470050, func=0x101265e <eval_sub>, arg=65997542) at eval.c:963
#48 0x010e255b in exec_byte_code (bytestr=66001601, vector=65961653, maxdepth=8, args_template=57362458, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:1078
#49 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=65961669, nargs=9, arg_vector=0x36b481a <__register_frame_info+57362458>) at eval.c:2903
#50 0x01015063 in Ffuncall (nargs=10, args=0x82e4e0) at eval.c:2720
#51 0x01013e4c in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x82e628) at eval.c:2205
#52 0x010149b2 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x82e624) at eval.c:2652
#53 0x010e19c7 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=65999617, vector=65961157, maxdepth=12, args_template=57362458, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:897
#54 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=65961229, nargs=9, arg_vector=0x36b481a <__register_frame_info+57362458>) at eval.c:2903
#55 0x01015063 in Ffuncall (nargs=10, args=0x82e910) at eval.c:2720
#56 0x01013e4c in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x82ea58) at eval.c:2205
#57 0x010149b2 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x82ea54) at eval.c:2652
#58 0x010e19c7 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=66000913, vector=65961109, maxdepth=20, args_template=57362458, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:897
#59 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=65961133, nargs=0, arg_vector=0x36b481a <__register_frame_info+57362458>) at eval.c:2903
#60 0x01015063 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x82ed54) at eval.c:2720
#61 0x010e19c7 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=65980865, vector=65960453, maxdepth=4, args_template=57362458, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:897
#62 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=65960477, nargs=2, arg_vector=0x36b481a <__register_frame_info+57362458>) at eval.c:2903
#63 0x01015063 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x82f044) at eval.c:2720
#64 0x010e19c7 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=65999617, vector=65961157, maxdepth=12, args_template=57362458, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:897
#65 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=65961229, nargs=4, arg_vector=0x36b481a <__register_frame_info+57362458>) at eval.c:2903
#66 0x01015063 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x82f334) at eval.c:2720
#67 0x010e19c7 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=66011873, vector=65961917, maxdepth=20, args_template=57362458, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:897
#68 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=65961941, nargs=2, arg_vector=0x36b481a <__register_frame_info+57362458>) at eval.c:2903
#69 0x01015063 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x82f634) at eval.c:2720
#70 0x010e19c7 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=65892769, vector=64751181, maxdepth=12, args_template=57362458, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:897
#71 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=64751205, nargs=0, arg_vector=0x36b481a <__register_frame_info+57362458>) at eval.c:2903
#72 0x01015063 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x82f950) at eval.c:2720
#73 0x0101437c in apply1 (fn=58182706, arg=57362458) at eval.c:2432
#74 0x010e5729 in Fcall_interactively (function=58182706, record_flag=57362458, keys=57383797) at callint.c:377
#75 0x01014d21 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x82fb60) at eval.c:2678
#76 0x0101447f in call3 (fn=57473482, arg1=58182706, arg2=57362458, arg3=57362458) at eval.c:2496
#77 0x01052aab in Fcommand_execute (cmd=58182706, record_flag=57362458, keys=57362458, special=57362458) at keyboard.c:10210
#78 0x01038eff in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1575
#79 0x01010c9f in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x10381ca <command_loop_1>, handlers=57412754, hfun=0x10379e9 <cmd_error>)
    at eval.c:1192
#80 0x01037e43 in command_loop_2 (ignore=57362458) at keyboard.c:1162
#81 0x010106fc in internal_catch (tag=57402610, func=0x1037e1f <command_loop_2>, arg=57362458) at eval.c:963
#82 0x01037dfd in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1141
#83 0x010373b7 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:774
#84 0x010376e4 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:838
#85 0x010029af in main (argc=1, argv=0xa444c8) at emacs.c:1560
(gdb) xbacktrace
(gdb) Undefined command: "xbacktrace".  Try "help".
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-12-07 on MS-W7-DANI
Bzr revision: 111150 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.10/include -Ic:/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.10/src
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libpng-1.2.37-lib/include -Ic:/emacs/libs/zlib-1.2.5
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1-lib/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4-lib/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1-lib/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libxml2-2.7.8-w32-bin/include/libxml2
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9-w32-bin/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libiconv-1.9.2-1-lib/include'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  show-point-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  redshank-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  pretty-control-l-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Recent input:
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> M-x r e p o r
t - e m <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
(info)     +-> Requiring `mml-sec'... d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml-sec.elc (loaded in 0.02 s)
(info)   +-> Requiring `mml'... d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml.elc (loaded in 0.16 s)
(info)   +-> Requiring `rfc822'... c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/mail/rfc822.elc (loaded in 0.09 s)
(info)   +-> Requiring `format-spec'... already loaded
(info)   +-> Requiring `idna'...
(info) +-> Requiring `message'... d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/message.elc (loaded in 0.80 s)
(info) +-> Requiring `helm-misc'... already loaded
Beginning idle-require
idle-require: require saveplace
(info) +-> Requiring `saveplace'... c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/saveplace.elc (loaded in 0.08 s)

Load-path shadows:
d:/home/sva/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/.yas-snippets-snippets hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/.yas-snippets-snippets
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/lpath hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/dictionary-1.8.7/lpath
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/fuzzy-el/fuzzy hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete-1.3.1/fuzzy
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/auctex-11.86/lisp/tex-site hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/password-cache
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/md4 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/md4
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/hex-util
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/format-spec
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/ehelp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/ehelp
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/color hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/color
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-wl
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-vm
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-remember
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-publish
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-odt
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mks
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mew
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-latex
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-html
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-exp
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/tls hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/net/tls
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sasl hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/net/ntlm
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/netrc hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/net/netrc
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/dns hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/net/dns
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/dig hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/net/dig
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/binhex hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/mail/binhex
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/yenc hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/starttls hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/spam hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/smime hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smime
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/smiley hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sieve hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/shr hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/shr
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/shr-color
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rtree hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/registry hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/registry
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/qp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/qp
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/plstore hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/plstore
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nntp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnml hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnir hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nneething hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nndir hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/message hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/message
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/html2text hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/compface hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/compface
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/canlock hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/time-date hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr saveplace emacsbug message dircolors rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils
helm-misc helm-command helm-mode helm-files image-dired tramp warnings
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs shell pcomplete format-spec ffap thingatpt
helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptative
helm-info helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap helm-plugin helm-locate
helm-help helm-match-plugin helm-grep helm-regexp grep helm-external
helm-utils dired-sort-map dired-single dired+ dired-x dired-aux dired
compile comint ansi-color ring helm show-point-mode eldoc edebug
redshank skeleton paredit whitespace hideshow pp-c-l emacs-leuven
leuven-theme gnus-load yasnippet dropdown-list derived assoc help-mode
find-func git-commit eval-expr mic-paren paren tex-site auto-loads
org-loaddefs uniquify helm-config easymenu diff-mode- cl-macs gv edmacro
kmacro idle-require easy-mmode advice help-fns cl nadvice cl-lib
time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32
ls-lisp w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process w32 multi-tty emacs)