Subject: 24.2; tramp with ido: enters self-killing loop when opening /ftp: and hitting enter.

From: Arne Babenhauserheide <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 01:16:04 +0100

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgement at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

Dear Hurd Hackers,

I can’t perfectly trace back why I get this breakage, but I decided to
tell you anyway since you might have better ways to diagnose it than
me.

I used C-x C-w to save a file while in html-mode, then entered /ftp:
and hit enter when the prompt asked me to [Confirm].

Now I cannot use C-x C-w or C-x C-f from that buffer anymore (from
other buffers I can, and C-x C-s still works, too). My messages buffer
gives me this error:

\ Opening connection for arne@ftp using ssh
Tramp: Opening connection for arne@ftp using ssh...done
byte-code: Process died

Do you have an idea what happened?

Best wishes,
Arne

PS: I just reloaded the file and now everything works again. It’s
still a nasty bug, though…

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.10)
 of 2012-09-02 on fluss
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11300000
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu'
 '--host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--mandir=/usr/share/man'
 '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--datadir=/usr/share'
 '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--localstatedir=/var/lib'
 '--disable-dependency-tracking' '--libdir=/usr/lib64'
 '--program-suffix=-emacs-24' '--infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-24'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.5.4/../../../../lib64'
 '--with-gameuser=games' '--without-compress-info'
 '--disable-maintainer-mode' '--without-hesiod' '--without-kerberos'
 '--without-kerberos5' '--with-gpm' '--with-dbus' '--with-gnutls'
 '--without-xml2' '--without-selinux' '--without-wide-int'
 '--with-sound' '--with-x' '--without-ns' '--without-gconf'
 '--without-gsettings' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars' '--with-gif'
 '--with-jpeg' '--with-png' '--with-rsvg' '--with-tiff' '--with-xpm'
 '--without-imagemagick' '--with-xft' '--with-libotf'
 '--with-m17n-flt' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk'
 'GENTOO_PACKAGE=app-editors/emacs-24.2'
 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'host_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu'
 'CFLAGS=-march=native -O2 -pipe -O2' 'LDFLAGS=' 'CPPFLAGS=''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  kde-default-keys-minor-mode: t
  global-ethan-wspace-mode: t
  real-global-auto-complete-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  nyan-mode: t
  global-rudel-minor-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<left> C-k C-x C-s c v s p e c i a l e v e n t SPC 
w e i h n a c h t e n . C-c C-c C-s f a s c h i n g 
C-s C-s C-g C-g C-s h a l l o w e e n C-s C-s C-s C-s 
M-x h t m l - m o d e <return> <up> <right> M-< <next> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <return> <up> $ s p e c i a l e v e n t SPC 
= SPC " h a l l o w e e n " C-x C-s ; C-x C-s <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-x C-w f <backspace> 
/ f t p : f t p . <up> r a k j a r . d e <C-left> <C-right> 
<C-backspace> <C-backspace> <C-backspace> <right> <return> 
w <tab> <backspace> <backspace> <right> <return> <return> 
C-g C-x C-f C-x C-f C-n C-n C-x C-f C-g <up> C-x C-f 
C-x C-f C-x C-f C-x C-f C-g <up> C-x C-f C-g ( <backspace> 
/ f t p : o o x w C-x C-x C-f C-f C-g b f <return> 
C-x k <return> C-x C-f b f C-g C-g C-a C-k b f <return> 
C-x k <return> b f t r a <return> b f <return> C-x 
C-f C-x C-f C-x C-f C-x C-f C-x C-f b f <backspace> 
C-x C-s <up> C-x C-s <right> C-x C-f C-g C-x C-w C-p 
C-p C-x C-f o x <backspace> b f m e s s <return> C-SPC 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> M-w M-x e m a 
<backspace> <tab> <backspace> <backspace> b u g <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> r e p o r t <tab> b u <tab> 
<return>

Recent messages:
Tramp: Opening connection for arne@ftp using ssh...

\ Opening connection for arne@ftp using ssh
Tramp: Opening connection for arne@ftp using ssh...done
byte-code: Process died

Mark set

Making completion list...
 [5 times]

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/libs/bbdb-vcard/vcard hides ~/.emacs.d/libs/vcard
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lua-mode/lua-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/monotone/lua-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/ezimage hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/ezimage
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/speedbar/speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/speedbar/dframe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/dframe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/speedbar/sb-image hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/sb-image
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/remember/remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/textmodes/remember
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mew
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-lparse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-docbook
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-freemind
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-remember
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cjk-latex/thai-word hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/language/thai-word
~/.emacs.d/private/gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/smime
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-opt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-base hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/chart hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/pulse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/pulse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet-global hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/cedet-global
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/srecode/srecode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/srecode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet-files hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/cedet-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/data-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/data-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet-idutils hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/cedet-idutils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/ede/ede hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/ede
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/mode-local hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/mode-local
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/cedet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/semantic/semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet-cscope hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/cedet-cscope
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/inversion hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/inversion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/utf7 hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/utf7
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/mail/rfc2368 hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368

Features:
(shadow emacsbug message idna mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode gmm-utils mailheader tramp-sh tramp-cache tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs semantic-html sgml-mode image-file url-cache bbdb-snarf
semantic-tag-file semantic-c semantic-gcc semantic-dep
semantic-decorate-include semantic-decorate-mode semantic-decorate
pulse hideif semantic-c-by semantic-lex-spp wisent-php wisent-php-wy
semantic-wisent wisent php-mode etags cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
cedet-edebug debug bbdb-tags vc-git vc-bzr vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs
vc-rcs semanticdb-find semanticdb-file cedet-files semantic-edit
po-mode po newcomment wl-score elmo-internal network-stream starttls
elmo-dop smtp sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain mel-q-ccl
eieio-opt help-mode wl-mime mime-play filename mime-edit pgg-parse
pccl pccl-20 pgg-def signature modb-standard elmo-maildir elmo-map
tabify org-element rect org-table log-edit pcvs-util add-log vc
ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult
ediff-init ediff vc-dispatcher mail-extr ffap shell markdown-mode
misearch multi-isearch bbdb-gui view mule-util cal-china lunar solar
cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-iso thingatpt org-remember org-datetree server
semantic-el semantic-bovine bovine-debug semantic-debug
f90-interface-browser-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
svg-clock-autoloads package tabulated-list activate-babenv
reftex-parse reftex-vcr reftex-dcr reftex-auc reftex reftex-vars
outline-magic ispell org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew
org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-info org-gnus org-docview
org-bibtex org-bbdb font-lock-tm5rc generic activate-wanderlust
bbdb-wl bbdb-hooks mailcrypt rfc822 wl-demo wl-draft eword-encode
wl-template wl-news wl-address wl-thread wl-action wl-summary
wl-refile wl-message elmo-mime mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap mime-view
mime-conf calist mmimap mime-parse mmbuffer mmgeneric wl-highlight
elmo-multi wl-folder wl wl-e21 wl-util elmo-flag elmo-localdir wl-vars
wl-version elmo elmo-signal elmo-msgdb modb modb-generic modb-entity
mime elmo-util emu invisible inv-23 poem poem-e20 poem-e20_3 utf7
eword-decode mel mime-def std11 mcharset mcs-20 mcs-e20 pces pces-e20
pces-20 broken pcustom elmo-date elmo-vars elmo-version luna
activate-private-data private-basic private-wanderlust smtpmail
sendmail mail-utils w3m-search w3m browse-url doc-view jka-compr
image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl
w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util bbdb-timed-notes
bbdb-phone-book kanban fortran-tools activate-python pydoc-info
info-look sb-info info python-magic python-21 python stenochords
key-chord activate-kde-default-keybindings activate-darkroom wc
activate-identica identica-mode url-http tls url-auth mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie mailcap parse-time xml
epa-file epa epg epg-config activate-german-spelling
activate-ethan-wspace ethan-wspace popup-kill-ring pos-tip
activate-auto-complete auto-complete-config auto-complete popup
activate-markdown activate-latex-ide flymake compile
rainbow-delimiters ebib bibtex fic-ext-mode xub-mode
org-location-google-maps google-maps google-maps-static url-util
url-parse auth-source gnus-util password-cache url-vars mm-util
mail-prsvr google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json nyan-mode
semantic-m3 semantic-analyze-refs cedet-m3 semantic-mru-bookmark
semanticdb-mode semantic-idle eldoc senator which-func semantic-imenu
semantic-sb imenu org-latex org-export-latex org-beamer org-exp ob-exp
org-exp-blocks org-agenda footnote activate-emms emms-cache
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file dired emms-setup emms
emms-compat edmacro kmacro control-lock htmlize typing rudel-mode
rudel-display rudel rudel-icons rudel-interactive rudel-compat
rudel-hooks rudel-operators rudel-overlay rudel-operations
rudel-session-initiation rudel-util rudel-errors rudel-loaddefs
rudel-backend goto-chg journal activate-quick-note remember-bbdb
remember ob-R org ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote
org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color
ring org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat org-macs ob-eval format-spec
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bbdb-vcard bbdb-com mailabbrev vcard
allout savehist ido cups printing ps-print ps-def lpr rainbow-text
activate-base vc-hg bookmark pp saveplace time-date uniquify paren
time cus-start cus-load site-gentoo jde-autoload w3m-load
ecb-autoloads mime-setup mail-mime-setup alist semi-setup path-util
poe pym static apel-ver product semi-def preview-latex org-install
emms-auto cedet cedet-contrib-load contrib-loaddefs cogre-load
cogre-loaddefs speedbar-load speedbar-loaddefs ede-load ede-loaddefs
ede-speedbar ede-files ede ede-base ede-auto eieio-speedbar
semantic-ia-sb semantic-analyze semantic-scope semantic-analyze-fcn
semantic-sort semanticdb-javap cedet-java semanticdb-el semanticdb-ref
semantic-find semanticdb semantic-ctxt semantic-format
semantic-util-modes semantic-util semantic semantic-lex
semantic-tag-ls semantic-tag working fame speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe easymenu assoc eieio-custom wid-edit ede-source eieio-base
srecode-load srecode srecode-loaddefs semantic-load semantic-fw
semantic-loaddefs mode-local find-func derived eieio-load
eieio-loaddefs cedet-load cedet-compat cedet-loaddefs eieio warnings
advice help-fns advice-preload byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
macroexp cl inversion bbdb-autoloads bbdb regexp-opt timezone tex-site
auto-loads tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)