Subject: bug#13141: 24.3.50; Be able to customize the info included by default for `report-emacs-bug'

From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 17:12:40 +0100

> Be able to include/exclude any set of the main entries (which
> start at col 0):
>
> * Emacs version info
> * Important settings
> * Major mode
> * Minor modes
> * Recent input
> * Recent messages
> * Load-path shadows
> * Features

As a related note, I think it's pointless to send the below text as
part of bug reports:

  This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
  and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
  the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
  to one day, you should receive an acknowledgment at that address.

  Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
  usually do not have translators for other languages.

  Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
  the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
  starting from `emacs -Q':

This information is only useful for the user who is about to write a
bug report; it's useless for the rest of people, so IMO it should
_not_ be sent.

-- 
Dani Moncayo