Subject: 24.3.50; emacs_backtrace.txt

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 07:49:33 -0800

Backtrace:
0x01154B7D
0x01154BEF
0x01001459
0x0102190E
0x0114A734
0x7E418730
0x7E418812
0x7E4189C9
0x7E418A0C
0x01148D5C
0x01148FFB
0x7C80B725
 
BTW, ever since the introduction of the emacs_backtrace.txt files, when I get a
crash now I get TWO fatal-error dialog boxes, not one.  One is on top of the
other (staggered slightly), and interacting with the top one (I click No)
removes both of them and ends Emacs (closes all frames).
 
In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-12-07 on MS-W7-DANI
Bzr revision: 111150 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.10/include -Ic:/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.10/src
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libpng-1.2.37-lib/include -Ic:/emacs/libs/zlib-1.2.5
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1-lib/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4-lib/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1-lib/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libxml2-2.7.8-w32-bin/include/libxml2
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9-w32-bin/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libiconv-1.9.2-1-lib/include'