Subject: 24.1; shell-mode does not hide sudo password prompts

From: Arne Babenhauserheide <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2012 14:27:10 +0100

Dear Emacs Hackers,

I like shell-mode a lot and it mostly just works.

But I tend to use sudo quite a bit, and when I am promptd for my
password, shell-mode echoes it verbatim to the buffer instead of hiding
it as start or similar.

eshell on the other hand gets this right (but does some other magic in
the background).

So would it be possible to make shell-mode also hide passwords by default
(so I can simply tell other people that they can use it)?

eshell switches to the minibuffer on password-entry (but seems to use
tramp for that), but anyway to hide the password would be nice (ideally
a way which works with all programs which hide the password in bash).

Best wishes,
Arne

In GNU Emacs 24.1.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)
 of 2012-09-08 on kaverne
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu'
 '--host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--mandir=/usr/share/man'
 '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--sysconfdir=/etc'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--libdir=/usr/lib64'
 '--disable-dependency-tracking' '--program-suffix=-emacs-24'
 '--infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-24'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.6.3/../../../../lib64'
 '--with-gameuser=games' '--without-compress-info'
 '--disable-maintainer-mode' '--without-hesiod' '--without-kerberos'
 '--without-kerberos5' '--with-gpm' '--without-dbus' '--without-gnutls'
 '--without-xml2' '--without-selinux' '--without-wide-int'
 '--without-sound' '--without-x' '--without-ns'
 'GENTOO_PACKAGE=app-editors/emacs-24.1-r1'
 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'host_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu'
 'CFLAGS=-O2 -pipe -march=native' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed'
 'CPPFLAGS=''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: w3m

Minor modes in effect:
  gpm-mouse-mode: t
  kde-default-keys-minor-mode: t
  global-ethan-wspace-mode: t
  real-global-auto-complete-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-rudel-minor-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-p C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-x C-f 
C-g C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
ESC x r e p o r t TAB b TAB DEL DEL DEL TAB TAB b TAB 
- q TAB RET s h e l l SPC p a s s w o r t DEL d RET 
ESC [ B ESC [ B ESC [ B ESC [ B RET ESC [ C RET ESC 
[ D ESC [ D ESC [ C ESC [ C ESC [ C ESC [ C ESC [ C 
ESC [ C ESC [ C ESC [ C ESC [ C ESC [ C ESC [ C ESC 
[ C ESC [ C ESC [ C ESC [ C ESC [ C ESC [ C ESC [ C 
ESC [ C ESC [ C ESC [ C ESC [ C ESC [ C ESC [ C RET 
ESC x ESC [ A ESC x ESC [ B ESC [ A C-e ESC DEL ESC 
DEL ESC DEL DEL RET

Recent messages:
History item: 4
History item: 5
History item: 6
No completions of git://dev.laptop.org/olpc-kernel
No completions of ol [2 times]
Quit [2 times]
Making completion list...
Contacting host: debbugs.gnu.org:80
Reporting new bug! [2 times]
completing-read-default: Command attempted to use minibuffer while in minibuffer

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/libs/bbdb-vcard/vcard hides ~/.emacs.d/libs/vcard
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lua-mode/lua-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/monotone/lua-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/remember/remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/textmodes/remember
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-remember
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-freemind
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-docbook
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mew
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/utf7 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/utf7
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/smime
~/.emacs.d/private/gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/mail/rfc2368 hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr network-stream starttls url-cache emacsbug
message idna mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode gmm-utils
mailheader help-mode view ffap pcmpl-unix em-unix em-term term
disp-table ehelp electric em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred
em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic esh-opt em-banner em-alias esh-var
esh-io esh-cmd esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-util w3m-form ind-util w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu
w3m-session crm thingatpt bbdb-gui wl-score elmo-internal mule-util
mel-q-ccl modb-standard elmo-maildir wl-mime mime-play filename
mime-edit pgg-parse pccl pccl-20 pgg-def signature t-mouse server
activate-babenv reftex-parse reftex-vcr reftex-dcr reftex-auc reftex
reftex-vars outline-magic ispell org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe
org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html format-spec org-info
org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex org-bbdb font-lock-tm5rc generic
activate-wanderlust wl-demo wl-draft eword-encode wl-template elmo-net
elmo-cache elmo-map elmo-dop wl-news wl-address wl-thread wl-action
wl-summary wl-refile wl-message elmo-mime mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap
mime-view mime-conf calist mmimap mime-parse mmbuffer mmgeneric
wl-highlight elmo-multi wl-folder wl wl-e21 wl-util elmo-flag
elmo-localdir wl-vars wl-version elmo elmo-signal elmo-msgdb modb
modb-generic modb-entity mime elmo-util emu invisible inv-23 poem
poem-e20 poem-e20_3 utf7 eword-decode mel mime-def std11 mcharset mcs-20
mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken pcustom elmo-date elmo-vars
elmo-version luna private-wanderlust-kaverne bbdb-wl bbdb-hooks
mailcrypt rfc822 activate-private-data private-basic private-wanderlust
smtpmail sendmail mail-utils w3m-search w3m browse-url doc-view
jka-compr image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl
w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util kanban fortran-tools
activate-python pydoc-info info-look info python-magic python-21 python
stenochords key-chord activate-kde-default-keybindings activate-darkroom
wc activate-identica identica-mode url-http tls url-auth mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie mailcap longlines
parse-time xml epa-file epa epg epg-config activate-german-spelling
activate-ethan-wspace ethan-wspace popup-kill-ring pos-tip
activate-auto-complete auto-complete-config auto-complete popup
activate-markdown activate-latex-ide flymake compile tool-bar ebib
bibtex fic-ext-mode xub-mode org-location-google-maps google-maps
google-maps-static derived url-util url-parse auth-source gnus-util
password-cache url-vars mm-util mail-prsvr google-maps-geocode
google-maps-base json org-latex org-export-latex org-beamer org-exp
ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda footnote ob-sh shell ob-python
activate-emms emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file dired emms-setup emms emms-compat
edmacro kmacro control-lock htmlize rudel-mode rudel-display rudel
rudel-icons rudel-interactive rudel-compat rudel-hooks rudel-operators
rudel-overlay rudel-operations rudel-session-initiation rudel-util
rudel-errors eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe assoc
eieio-custom wid-edit eieio-base rudel-loaddefs rudel-backend eieio
goto-chg journal activate-quick-note remember-bbdb remember ob-R org
byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp ob-emacs-lisp
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys
ob ob-eval org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list
org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs noutline outline easy-mmode
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bbdb-vcard bbdb-com mailabbrev cl vcard
allout savehist ido cups easymenu printing ps-print ps-def lpr
activate-base vc-hg bookmark pp fringe saveplace time-date uniquify
advice help-fns advice-preload paren time image cus-start cus-load
site-gentoo w3m-load mime-setup mail-mime-setup alist semi-setup
path-util poe pym static apel-ver product semi-def org-install emms-auto
bbdb-autoloads bbdb regexp-opt timezone tex-site auto-loads ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow
timer select mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process multi-tty emacs)