Subject: bug#13116: 24.3.50; `report-emacs-bug' then `C-c C-c' splits lines with =<newline>

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 09:05:53 -0800

Here is the description of the problem, from bug #13113:

> BTW, why is Emacs suddenly formatting the `report-emacs-bug' 
> text I wrote?  I copied (`M-w') and yanked (`C-y') the backtrace
> into that report buffer, then pasted, after `C-c C-c', from the
> clipboard into my mail client (Outlook), as usual.  But now it
> seems that each line gets split at the same position and
> `=<newline>' is added.
> 
> Is this a new feature?  Is there a way to turn it off or 
> otherwise control it? Why `='?

And here is some more info about this bug -

Because I have had some trouble with `report-emacs-bug' recently (see bug
#13090), before I hit C-c C-c to exit reporting and bring up the mail message
(for bug #13113) in my client, I happened to have used `M-w' and pasted the
report directly into a new client mail message, i.e., just so I wouldn't lose it
in case I ran into a problem like I did for bug #13090).

I still had that unsent mail-client message.  I changed the message format from
(my) default, HTML, to plain text, to see if perhaps it had been Outlook that
was now, for some reason, adding the =<newline>'s.  Nope - no problem there.

For info, here is that text, copied via `M-w' from the Emacs bug-report buffer
and pasted directly into an Outlook message, then changed to plain text.  There
is no line-splitting with insertion of =<newline>s.  It was only by using `C-c
C-c' that that the line-splitting was introduced (by Emacs).

------------------8<----------------------------

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 24.3.50; (file-error "Opening directory" "no error"
"c:/.emacs.d/auto-save-list/")
--text follows this line--
This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgment at that address.
 
Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.
 
Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':
 
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (file-error "Opening directory" "no error"
"c:/.emacs.d/auto-save-list/")
  directory-files("~/.emacs.d/auto-save-list/" nil "\\`\\.saves-" t)
  (and auto-save-list-file-prefix (file-directory-p (file-name-directory
auto-save-list-file-prefix)) (directory-files (file-name-directory
auto-save-list-file-prefix) nil (concat "\\`" (regexp-quote
(file-name-nondirectory auto-save-list-file-prefix))) t))
  x-create-frame(((visibility) (fringe . 0) (right-fringe . 0) (left-fringe . 0)
(icon-type) (minibuffer) (cursor-type . bar) (tool-bar-lines . 0) (width . 80)
(height . 14) (menu-bar-lines . 1) (top . 0) (left . 0) (unsplittable . t)
(user-position . t) (vertical-scroll-bars . right) (height . 14) (width . 80)
(unsplittable . t)))
  x-create-frame-with-faces(((fringe . 0) (right-fringe . 0) (left-fringe . 0)
(icon-type) (minibuffer) (cursor-type . bar) (tool-bar-lines . 0) (font .
"-*-Lucida Console-normal-r-*-*-14-112-96-96-c-*-iso8859-1") (width . 80)
(height . 14) (mouse-color . "Yellow") (cursor-color . "Yellow") (menu-bar-lines
. 1) (foreground-color . "Black") (background-color . "LightSteelBlue") (top .
0) (left . 0) (unsplittable . t) (user-position . t) (vertical-scroll-bars .
right) (height . 14) (width . 80) (unsplittable . t)))
  make-frame(((font . "-*-Lucida
Console-normal-r-*-*-14-112-96-96-c-*-iso8859-1") (width . 80) (height . 14)
(mouse-color . "Yellow") (cursor-color . "Yellow") (menu-bar-lines . 1)
(foreground-color . "Black") (background-color . "LightSteelBlue") (top . 0)
(left . 0) (unsplittable . t) (user-position . t) (vertical-scroll-bars . right)
(height . 14) (width . 80) (unsplittable . t)))
  special-display-popup-frame(#<buffer *Backtrace*> nil)
  funcall(special-display-popup-frame #<buffer *Backtrace*> nil)
  (lambda (buffer _alist) (funcall special-display-function buffer (quote
nil)))(#<buffer *Backtrace*> ((previous-window . #<window 48>)))
  display-buffer(#<buffer *Backtrace*> ((display-buffer-reuse-window
display-buffer-in-previous-window) (previous-window . #<window 48>)))
  pop-to-buffer(#<buffer *Backtrace*> ((display-buffer-reuse-window
display-buffer-in-previous-window) (previous-window . #<window 48>)))
  debug()
  (progn (debug))
  (if (icicle-string-match-p "ici" filname) (progn (debug)))
  (lambda (G50106 G50107 filname) (if (icicle-string-match-p "ici" filname)
(progn (debug))) (and (funcall predicate filname) (or find-file-run-dired (not
(file-directory-p filname))) (let* ((buf (find-file-noselect filname)) (found
(save-current-buffer (set-buffer buf) (message "Matching buffer contents...")
(save-excursion (goto-char ...) (re-search-forward ... nil t))))) (if (and
(boundp (quote existing-bufs)) (boundp (quote new-bufs--to-kill)) (not (memq buf
existing-bufs))) (progn (add-to-list (quote new-bufs--to-kill) buf)))
found)))(--content-pat-- --file-pat-- "icicles.el~")
  apply((lambda (G50106 G50107 filname) (if (icicle-string-match-p "ici"
filname) (progn (debug))) (and (funcall predicate filname) (or
find-file-run-dired (not (file-directory-p filname))) (let* ((buf
(find-file-noselect filname)) (found (save-current-buffer (set-buffer buf)
(message "Matching buffer contents...") (save-excursion (goto-char ...)
(re-search-forward ... nil t))))) (if (and (boundp (quote existing-bufs))
(boundp (quote new-bufs--to-kill)) (not (memq buf existing-bufs))) (progn
(add-to-list (quote new-bufs--to-kill) buf))) found))) --content-pat--
--file-pat-- "icicles.el~")
  (lambda (&rest --cl-rest--) (apply (quote (lambda (G50106 G50107 filname) (if
(icicle-string-match-p "ici" filname) (progn (debug))) (and (funcall predicate
filname) (or find-file-run-dired (not (file-directory-p filname))) (let* ((buf
...) (found ...)) (if (and ... ... ...) (progn ...)) found)))) (quote
--content-pat--) (quote --file-pat--) --cl-rest--))("icicles.el~")
  file-name-completion("ici" "c:/drews-lisp-20/" (lambda (&rest --cl-rest--)
(apply (quote (lambda (G50106 G50107 filname) (if (icicle-string-match-p "ici"
filname) (progn (debug))) (and (funcall predicate filname) (or
find-file-run-dired (not (file-directory-p filname))) (let* ((buf ...) (found
...)) (if (and ... ... ...) (progn ...)) found)))) (quote --content-pat--)
(quote --file-pat--) --cl-rest--)))
  #[0 "..." ["c:/drews-lisp-20/ici" (lambda (&rest --cl-rest--) (apply (quote
(lambda (G50106 G50107 filname) (if (icicle-string-match-p "ici" filname) (progn
...)) (and (funcall predicate filname) (or find-file-run-dired ...) (let* ...
... found)))) (quote --content-pat--) (quote --file-pat--) --cl-rest--)) nil
start string regexp metadata (metadata (category . file)) "\\`~[^/\\]*\\'" nil t
string-match completion-table-with-context "~" mapcar #[257 "\211\300P\207"
["/"] 3 "\n\n(fn U)"] system-users 1 boundaries file-name-directory "/" lambda
zerop file-exists-p file-name-nondirectory file-name-completion
file-name-all-completions (nil file-exists-p) file-directory-p #[257 "..." [0
47] 4 "\n\n(fn S)"] expand-file-name inhibit-changing-match-data
default-directory] 10 "\n\n(fn)"]()
  funcall(#[...]" ["c:/drews-lisp-20/ici" (lambda (&rest --cl-rest--) (apply
(quote (lambda (G50106 G50107 filname) (if (icicle-string-match-p "ici" filname)
(progn ...)) (and (funcall predicate filname) (or find-file-run-dired ...) (let*
... ... found)))) (quote --content-pat--) (quote --file-pat--) --cl-rest--)) nil
start string regexp metadata (metadata (category . file)) "\\`~[^/\\]*\\'" nil t
string-match completion-table-with-context "~" mapcar #[257 "\211\300P\207"
["/"] 3 "\n\n(fn U)"] system-users 1 boundaries file-name-directory "/" lambda
zerop file-exists-p file-name-nondirectory file-name-completion
file-name-all-completions (nil file-exists-p) file-directory-p #[...]
expand-file-name inhibit-changing-match-data default-directory] 10 "\n\n(fn)"])
  completion-file-name-table("c:/drews-lisp-20/ici" (lambda (&rest --cl-rest--)
(apply (quote (lambda (G50106 G50107 filname) (if (icicle-string-match-p "ici"
filname) (progn (debug))) (and (funcall predicate filname) (or
find-file-run-dired (not (file-directory-p filname))) (let* ((buf ...) (found
...)) (if (and ... ... ...) (progn ...)) found)))) (quote --content-pat--)
(quote --file-pat--) --cl-rest--)) nil)
  try-completion("c:/drews-lisp-20/ici" completion-file-name-table (lambda
(&rest --cl-rest--) (apply (quote (lambda (G50106 G50107 filname) (if
(icicle-string-match-p "ici" filname) (progn (debug))) (and (funcall predicate
filname) (or find-file-run-dired (not (file-directory-p filname))) (let* ((buf
...) (found ...)) (if (and ... ... ...) (progn ...)) found)))) (quote
--content-pat--) (quote --file-pat--) --cl-rest--)))
  completion--file-name-table("c:/drews-lisp-20/ici" (lambda (&rest --cl-rest--)
(apply (quote (lambda (G50106 G50107 filname) (if (icicle-string-match-p "ici"
filname) (progn (debug))) (and (funcall predicate filname) (or
find-file-run-dired (not (file-directory-p filname))) (let* ((buf ...) (found
...)) (if (and ... ... ...) (progn ...)) found)))) (quote --content-pat--)
(quote --file-pat--) --cl-rest--)) nil)
  complete-with-action(nil completion--file-name-table "c:/drews-lisp-20/ici"
(lambda (&rest --cl-rest--) (apply (quote (lambda (G50106 G50107 filname) (if
(icicle-string-match-p "ici" filname) (progn (debug))) (and (funcall predicate
filname) (or find-file-run-dired (not (file-directory-p filname))) (let* ((buf
...) (found ...)) (if (and ... ... ...) (progn ...)) found)))) (quote
--content-pat--) (quote --file-pat--) --cl-rest--)))
  #[...](completion--file-name-table)
  #[...]()
  funcall(#[...])
  completion--some(#[...] (completion--embedded-envvar-table
completion--file-name-table))
  read-file-name-internal("c:/drews-lisp-20/ici" (lambda (&rest --cl-rest--)
(apply (quote (lambda (G50106 G50107 filname) (if (icicle-string-match-p "ici"
filname) (progn (debug))) (and (funcall predicate filname) (or
find-file-run-dired (not (file-directory-p filname))) (let* ((buf ...) (found
...)) (if (and ... ... ...) (progn ...)) found)))) (quote --content-pat--)
(quote --file-pat--) --cl-rest--)) nil)
  (progn (read-file-name-internal (symbol-value --cl-file-pat--) (symbol-value
(quote --cl-content-pred--)) completion-mode))
  (let ((--cl-content-pred-- (if (equal "" (symbol-value --cl-content-pat--))
predicate (list (quote lambda) (quote (&rest --cl-rest--)) (list (quote apply)
(list (quote quote) (function ...)) (list (quote quote) --cl-content-pat--)
(list (quote quote) --cl-file-pat--) (quote --cl-rest--)))))) (progn
(read-file-name-internal (symbol-value --cl-file-pat--) (symbol-value (quote
--cl-content-pred--)) completion-mode)))
  (progn (defvar --cl-content-pred--) (let ((--cl-content-pred-- (if (equal ""
(symbol-value --cl-content-pat--)) predicate (list (quote lambda) (quote (&rest
--cl-rest--)) (list (quote apply) (list ... ...) (list ... --cl-content-pat--)
(list ... --cl-file-pat--) (quote --cl-rest--)))))) (progn
(read-file-name-internal (symbol-value --cl-file-pat--) (symbol-value (quote
--cl-content-pred--)) completion-mode))))
  (progn (progn (defvar --cl-content-pred--) (let ((--cl-content-pred-- (if
(equal "" (symbol-value --cl-content-pat--)) predicate (list (quote lambda)
(quote ...) (list ... ... ... ... ...))))) (progn (read-file-name-internal
(symbol-value --cl-file-pat--) (symbol-value (quote --cl-content-pred--))
completion-mode)))))
  (let ((--cl-content-pat-- (make-symbol "--content-pat--"))) (let* ((v
--cl-content-pat--)) (set v (let ((icicle-list-use-nth-parts (quote (2))))
(icicle-transform-multi-completion strg)))) (progn (progn (defvar
--cl-content-pred--) (let ((--cl-content-pred-- (if (equal "" ...) predicate
(list ... ... ...)))) (progn (read-file-name-internal (symbol-value
--cl-file-pat--) (symbol-value (quote --cl-content-pred--))
completion-mode))))))
  (progn (let ((--cl-content-pat-- (make-symbol "--content-pat--"))) (let* ((v
--cl-content-pat--)) (set v (let ((icicle-list-use-nth-parts (quote ...)))
(icicle-transform-multi-completion strg)))) (progn (progn (defvar
--cl-content-pred--) (let ((--cl-content-pred-- (if ... predicate ...))) (progn
(read-file-name-internal (symbol-value --cl-file-pat--) (symbol-value ...)
completion-mode)))))))
  (let ((--cl-file-pat-- (make-symbol "--file-pat--"))) (let* ((v
--cl-file-pat--)) (set v (let ((icicle-list-use-nth-parts (quote (1))))
(icicle-transform-multi-completion strg)))) (progn (let ((--cl-content-pat--
(make-symbol "--content-pat--"))) (let* ((v --cl-content-pat--)) (set v (let
((icicle-list-use-nth-parts ...)) (icicle-transform-multi-completion strg))))
(progn (progn (defvar --cl-content-pred--) (let ((--cl-content-pred-- ...))
(progn (read-file-name-internal ... ... completion-mode))))))))
  icicle-find-file-of-content-multi-complete(#("c:/drews-lisp-20/ici \ndefmacro"
20 22 (display "\n")) file-exists-p nil)
  try-completion(#("c:/drews-lisp-20/ici \ndefmacro" 20 22 (display "\n"))
icicle-find-file-of-content-multi-complete file-exists-p)
  icicle-prefix-any-file-name-candidates-p(#("c:/drews-lisp-20/ici \ndefmacro"
20 22 (display "\n")))
  byte-code("..." [icicle-current-completion-mode input apropos
icicle-file-name-input-p icicle-apropos-any-file-name-candidates-p
icicle-apropos-any-candidates-p icicle-prefix-any-file-name-candidates-p
icicle-prefix-any-candidates-p] 2)
  icicle-any-candidates-p(#("c:/drews-lisp-20/ici \ndefmacro" 20 22 (display
"\n")))
  icicle-highlight-input-noncompletion()
  icicle-call-then-update-Completions(self-insert-command 1)
  icicle-self-insert(1)
  call-interactively(icicle-self-insert nil nil)
  icicle-ORIG-read-from-minibuffer(#("File or directory: " 0 1
(icicle-fancy-candidates t)) ("c:/drews-lisp-20/" . 18) (keymap (keymap (24
keymap (97 keymap (97 lambda nil (interactive) (if (not
icicle-last-completion-candidate) (icicle-msg-maybe-in-minibuffer "No current
candidate - cycle to one") (let (... ... ...) (if ... ... ...) (when ... ...
...)))) (45 lambda nil (interactive) (if (not icicle-last-completion-candidate)
(icicle-msg-maybe-in-minibuffer "No current candidate - cycle to one") (let (...
... ...) (if ... ... ...) (when ... ... ...)))) (43 lambda nil (interactive) (if
(not icicle-last-completion-candidate) (icicle-msg-maybe-in-minibuffer "No
current candidate - cycle to one") (let (... ... ...) (if ... ... ...) (when ...
... ...))))) (109 . icicle-bookmark-file-other-window)) (3 keymap (43 .
icicle-make-directory)) (C-backspace . icicle-up-directory) (15 .
1on1-fit-minibuffer-frame) (32)) keymap (3 keymap (43 . icicle-make-directory))
(C-backspace . icicle-up-directory) (24 keymap (97 keymap (97 lambda nil
(interactive) (if (not icicle-last-completion-candidate)
(icicle-msg-maybe-in-minibuffer "No current candidate - cycle to one") (let
((mct-cand ...) (cand ...) (tags ...)) (if (memq ... ...) (funcall ... cand tags
nil nil ...) (bmkp-bookmark-a-file cand nil nil ...)) (when (and
icicle-full-cand-fn ...) (icicle-replace-mct-cand-in-mct mct-cand ...) (let ...
...))))) (45 lambda nil (interactive) (if (not icicle-last-completion-candidate)
(icicle-msg-maybe-in-minibuffer "No current candidate - cycle to one") (let
((mct-cand ...) (cand ...) (tags ...)) (if (memq ... ...) (funcall ... cand tags
nil nil ...) (bmkp-bookmark-a-file cand nil nil ...)) (when (and
icicle-full-cand-fn ...) (icicle-replace-mct-cand-in-mct mct-cand ...) (let ...
...))))) (43 lambda nil (interactive) (if (not icicle-last-completion-candidate)
(icicle-msg-maybe-in-minibuffer "No current candidate - cycle to one") (let
((mct-cand ...) (cand ...) (tags ...)) (if (memq ... ...) (funcall ... cand tags
nil nil ...) (bmkp-bookmark-a-file cand nil nil ...)) (when (and
icicle-full-cand-fn ...) (icicle-replace-mct-cand-in-mct mct-cand ...) (let ...
...)))))) (82) (70) (13) (77) (109 . icicle-bookmark-file-other-window)) (27
keymap (33554438 . icicle-read+insert-file-name) (33554435 .
icicle-completing-read+insert)) (7 . icicle-abort-recursive-edit) (10 .
icicle-insert-newline-in-minibuffer) (13 . minibuffer-complete-and-exit) keymap
(3 keymap (43 . icicle-make-directory)) (C-backspace . icicle-up-directory) (24
keymap (97 keymap (97 lambda nil (interactive) (if (not
icicle-last-completion-candidate) (icicle-msg-maybe-in-minibuffer "No current
candidate - cycle to one") (let ((mct-cand ...) (cand ...) (tags ...)) (if (memq
... ...) (funcall ... cand tags nil nil ...) (bmkp-bookmark-a-file cand nil nil
...)) (when (and icicle-full-cand-fn ...) (icicle-replace-mct-cand-in-mct
mct-cand ...) (let ... ...))))) (45 lambda nil (interactive) (if (not
icicle-last-completion-candidate) (icicle-msg-maybe-in-minibuffer "No current
candidate - cycle to one") (let ((mct-cand ...) (cand ...) (tags ...)) (if (memq
... ...) (funcall ... cand tags nil nil ...) (bmkp-bookmark-a-file cand nil nil
...)) (when (and icicle-full-cand-fn ...) (icicle-replace-mct-cand-in-mct
mct-cand ...) (let ... ...))))) (43 lambda nil (interactive) (if (not
icicle-last-completion-candidate) (icicle-msg-maybe-in-minibuffer "No current
candidate - cycle to one") (let ((mct-cand ...) (cand ...) (tags ...)) (if (memq
... ...) (funcall ... cand tags nil nil ...) (bmkp-bookmark-a-file cand nil nil
...)) (when (and icicle-full-cand-fn ...) (icicle-replace-mct-cand-in-mct
mct-cand ...) (let ... ...)))))) (82) (70) (13) (77) (109 .
icicle-bookmark-file-other-window) (45 . icicle-doremi-zoom-Completions+) (35 .
icicle-doremi-increment-max-candidates+) (124 .
icicle-doremi-inter-candidates-min-spaces+) (119 .
icicle-doremi-candidate-width-factor+) (116 . icicle-cycle-image-file-thumbnail)
(1 . icicle-toggle-annotation) (58 . icicle-toggle-network-drives-as-remote) (46
. icicle-dispatch-C-x\.)) (46 . icicle-insert-dot-command) (22 .
icicle-scroll-Completions-forward) (S-backspace .
icicle-apropos-complete-and-widen) (S-return . icicle-apropos-complete-and-exit)
(33554464 . icicle-apropos-complete-and-narrow) (33554433 .
icicle-toggle-case-sensitivity) (30 . icicle-dispatch-C-^) (67108898 .
icicle-toggle-expand-to-common-match) (67108899 .
icicle-cycle-incremental-completion) (67108910 . icicle-dispatch-C-\.) (67108900
. icicle-toggle-transforming) (67108924 . icicle-candidate-set-retrieve-more)
(67108960 . icicle-toggle-regexp-quote) (67108908 . icicle-change-sort-order)
(67108922 . icicle-candidate-set-define) (67108901 . icicle-candidate-set-swap)
(67108987 . icicle-candidate-set-retrieve-persistent) (67108989 .
icicle-candidate-set-save-persistently) (67108905 .
icicle-candidate-set-save-more-selected) (67108904 .
icicle-next-TAB-completion-method) (67108926 . icicle-candidate-set-save-more)
(67108906 . icicle-candidate-set-intersection) (67108907 .
icicle-candidate-set-union) (67108909 . icicle-candidate-set-difference)
(67108990 . icicle-candidate-set-complement) (33554444 .
icicle-retrieve-next-input) (12 . icicle-retrieve-previous-input) (insert .
icicle-save/unsave-candidate) (C-insert . icicle-switch-to-Completions-buf)
(S-pause . icicle-toggle-highlight-saved-candidates) (C-pause .
icicle-toggle-highlight-historical-candidates) (M-pause .
icicle-keep-only-past-inputs) (67108988 . icicle-all-candidates-alt-action)
(67108897 . icicle-all-candidates-action) (23 . icicle-kill-region) (S-delete .
icicle-delete-candidate-object) ...) nil file-name-history "c:/drews-lisp-20/"
nil)
  read-from-minibuffer(#("File or directory: " 0 1 (icicle-fancy-candidates t))
("c:/drews-lisp-20/" . 18) (keymap (keymap (24 keymap (97 keymap (97 lambda nil
(interactive) (if (not icicle-last-completion-candidate)
(icicle-msg-maybe-in-minibuffer "No current candidate - cycle to one") (let (...
... ...) (if ... ... ...) (when ... ... ...)))) (45 lambda nil (interactive) (if
(not icicle-last-completion-candidate) (icicle-msg-maybe-in-minibuffer "No
current candidate - cycle to one") (let (... ... ...) (if ... ... ...) (when ...
... ...)))) (43 lambda nil (interactive) (if (not
icicle-last-completion-candidate) (icicle-msg-maybe-in-minibuffer "No current
candidate - cycle to one") (let (... ... ...) (if ... ... ...) (when ... ...
...))))) (109 . icicle-bookmark-file-other-window)) (3 keymap (43 .
icicle-make-directory)) (C-backspace . icicle-up-directory) (15 .
1on1-fit-minibuffer-frame) (32)) keymap (3 keymap (43 . icicle-make-directory))
(C-backspace . icicle-up-directory) (24 keymap (97 keymap (97 lambda nil
(interactive) (if (not icicle-last-completion-candidate)
(icicle-msg-maybe-in-minibuffer "No current candidate - cycle to one") (let
((mct-cand ...) (cand ...) (tags ...)) (if (memq ... ...) (funcall ... cand tags
nil nil ...) (bmkp-bookmark-a-file cand nil nil ...)) (when (and
icicle-full-cand-fn ...) (icicle-replace-mct-cand-in-mct mct-cand ...) (let ...
...))))) (45 lambda nil (interactive) (if (not icicle-last-completion-candidate)
(icicle-msg-maybe-in-minibuffer "No current candidate - cycle to one") (let
((mct-cand ...) (cand ...) (tags ...)) (if (memq ... ...) (funcall ... cand tags
nil nil ...) (bmkp-bookmark-a-file cand nil nil ...)) (when (and
icicle-full-cand-fn ...) (icicle-replace-mct-cand-in-mct mct-cand ...) (let ...
...))))) (43 lambda nil (interactive) (if (not icicle-last-completion-candidate)
(icicle-msg-maybe-in-minibuffer "No current candidate - cycle to one") (let
((mct-cand ...) (cand ...) (tags ...)) (if (memq ... ...) (funcall ... cand tags
nil nil ...) (bmkp-bookmark-a-file cand nil nil ...)) (when (and
icicle-full-cand-fn ...) (icicle-replace-mct-cand-in-mct mct-cand ...) (let ...
...)))))) (82) (70) (13) (77) (109 . icicle-bookmark-file-other-window)) (27
keymap (33554438 . icicle-read+insert-file-name) (33554435 .
icicle-completing-read+insert)) (7 . icicle-abort-recursive-edit) (10 .
icicle-insert-newline-in-minibuffer) (13 . minibuffer-complete-and-exit) keymap
(3 keymap (43 . icicle-make-directory)) (C-backspace . icicle-up-directory) (24
keymap (97 keymap (97 lambda nil (interactive) (if (not
icicle-last-completion-candidate) (icicle-msg-maybe-in-minibuffer "No current
candidate - cycle to one") (let ((mct-cand ...) (cand ...) (tags ...)) (if (memq
... ...) (funcall ... cand tags nil nil ...) (bmkp-bookmark-a-file cand nil nil
...)) (when (and icicle-full-cand-fn ...) (icicle-replace-mct-cand-in-mct
mct-cand ...) (let ... ...))))) (45 lambda nil (interactive) (if (not
icicle-last-completion-candidate) (icicle-msg-maybe-in-minibuffer "No current
candidate - cycle to one") (let ((mct-cand ...) (cand ...) (tags ...)) (if (memq
... ...) (funcall ... cand tags nil nil ...) (bmkp-bookmark-a-file cand nil nil
...)) (when (and icicle-full-cand-fn ...) (icicle-replace-mct-cand-in-mct
mct-cand ...) (let ... ...))))) (43 lambda nil (interactive) (if (not
icicle-last-completion-candidate) (icicle-msg-maybe-in-minibuffer "No current
candidate - cycle to one") (let ((mct-cand ...) (cand ...) (tags ...)) (if (memq
... ...) (funcall ... cand tags nil nil ...) (bmkp-bookmark-a-file cand nil nil
...)) (when (and icicle-full-cand-fn ...) (icicle-replace-mct-cand-in-mct
mct-cand ...) (let ... ...)))))) (82) (70) (13) (77) (109 .
icicle-bookmark-file-other-window) (45 . icicle-doremi-zoom-Completions+) (35 .
icicle-doremi-increment-max-candidates+) (124 .
icicle-doremi-inter-candidates-min-spaces+) (119 .
icicle-doremi-candidate-width-factor+) (116 . icicle-cycle-image-file-thumbnail)
(1 . icicle-toggle-annotation) (58 . icicle-toggle-network-drives-as-remote) (46
. icicle-dispatch-C-x\.)) (46 . icicle-insert-dot-command) (22 .
icicle-scroll-Completions-forward) (S-backspace .
icicle-apropos-complete-and-widen) (S-return . icicle-apropos-complete-and-exit)
(33554464 . icicle-apropos-complete-and-narrow) (33554433 .
icicle-toggle-case-sensitivity) (30 . icicle-dispatch-C-^) (67108898 .
icicle-toggle-expand-to-common-match) (67108899 .
icicle-cycle-incremental-completion) (67108910 . icicle-dispatch-C-\.) (67108900
. icicle-toggle-transforming) (67108924 . icicle-candidate-set-retrieve-more)
(67108960 . icicle-toggle-regexp-quote) (67108908 . icicle-change-sort-order)
(67108922 . icicle-candidate-set-define) (67108901 . icicle-candidate-set-swap)
(67108987 . icicle-candidate-set-retrieve-persistent) (67108989 .
icicle-candidate-set-save-persistently) (67108905 .
icicle-candidate-set-save-more-selected) (67108904 .
icicle-next-TAB-completion-method) (67108926 . icicle-candidate-set-save-more)
(67108906 . icicle-candidate-set-intersection) (67108907 .
icicle-candidate-set-union) (67108909 . icicle-candidate-set-difference)
(67108990 . icicle-candidate-set-complement) (33554444 .
icicle-retrieve-next-input) (12 . icicle-retrieve-previous-input) (insert .
icicle-save/unsave-candidate) (C-insert . icicle-switch-to-Completions-buf)
(S-pause . icicle-toggle-highlight-saved-candidates) (C-pause .
icicle-toggle-highlight-historical-candidates) (M-pause .
icicle-keep-only-past-inputs) (67108988 . icicle-all-candidates-alt-action)
(67108897 . icicle-all-candidates-action) (23 . icicle-kill-region) (S-delete .
icicle-delete-candidate-object) ...) nil file-name-history "c:/drews-lisp-20/"
nil)
  icicle-lisp-vanilla-completing-read(#("File or directory: " 0 1
(icicle-fancy-candidates t)) icicle-find-file-of-content-multi-complete
file-exists-p confirm-after-completion "c:/drews-lisp-20/" file-name-history
"c:/drews-lisp-20/" nil)
  byte-code(..." [prompt collection predicate require-match initial-input
hist-m@%=!$+&^*z icicle-lisp-vanilla-completing-read def inherit-input-method]
9)
  completing-read(#("File or directory: " 0 1 (icicle-fancy-candidates t))
icicle-find-file-of-content-multi-complete file-exists-p
confirm-after-completion "c:/drews-lisp-20/" file-name-history
"c:/drews-lisp-20/")
  read-file-name-default(#("File or directory: " 0 1 (icicle-fancy-candidates
t)) nil "c:/drews-lisp-20/" confirm-after-completion nil nil)
  byte-code(..." [icicle-orig-read-file-name-fn prompt dir default-filename
require-match initial-input read-file-name predicate] 7)
  byte-code("..." [result icicle-read-top (byte-code "..."
[icicle-orig-read-file-name-fn prompt dir default-filename require-match
initial-input read-file-name predicate] 7)] 2)
  icicle-read-file-name-1(#("File or directory: " 0 1 (icicle-fancy-candidates
t)) nil "c:/drews-lisp-20/" confirm-after-completion nil nil)
  icicle-read-file-name(#("File or directory: " 0 1 (icicle-fancy-candidates t))
nil "c:/drews-lisp-20/" confirm-after-completion nil nil)
  read-file-name(#("File or directory: " 0 1 (icicle-fancy-candidates t)) nil
"c:/drews-lisp-20/" confirm-after-completion nil nil)
  #[...]()
  funcall(#...])
  icicle-find-file-of-content-other-window()
  (if arg (if (wholenump (prefix-numeric-value arg)) (let ((current-prefix-arg
nil)) (icicle-find-file-absolute-other-window))
(icicle-find-file-absolute-other-window))
(icicle-find-file-of-content-other-window))
  icicle-file-other-window(nil)
  call-interactively(icicle-file-other-window nil nil)

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
c:/Emacs-24-2012-12-03/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-12-03 on MS-W7-DANI
Bzr revision: 111077
[email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.10/include -Ic:/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.10/src
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libpng-1.2.37-lib/include -Ic:/emacs/libs/zlib-1.2.5
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1-lib/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4-lib/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1-lib/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libxml2-2.7.8-w32-bin/include/libxml2
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9-w32-bin/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libiconv-1.9.2-1-lib/include'