Subject: bug#13116: 24.3.50; `report-emacs-bug' then `C-c C-c' splits lines with =<newline>

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 09:01:23 -0800

See bug #13113 for the description of the bug (new feature?): When I hit
C-c C-c and the bug report was inserted into a new mail-client message,
the backtrace part of the report had all of its lines split with the
insertion of `=<newline>' chars.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-12-03 on MS-W7-DANI
Bzr revision: 111077
[email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.10/include -Ic:/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.10/src
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libpng-1.2.37-lib/include -Ic:/emacs/libs/zlib-1.2.5
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1-lib/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4-lib/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1-lib/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libxml2-2.7.8-w32-bin/include/libxml2
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9-w32-bin/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libiconv-1.9.2-1-lib/include'