Subject: bug#13112: 24.2.90; The cygw32 build should disable X11

From: Achim Gratz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 18:30:02 +0100

Ken Brown writes:
> The cygw32 build of emacs tries to use many X11 features if the builder
> has the appropriate development packages installed.  For example,
> HAVE_GSETTINGS and HAVE_GCONF will be defined.  This causes serious
> problems, as detailed starting at

Hi Ken,

sorry it took so long, but I've first updated my Cygwin installation to
the latest and greatest and since the rebase map was starting to look
wierd I also did a full rebase of everything.  Result: I cannot
reproduce the hang-ups anymore for the cygw32 build and the Gtk dialogs
come up noticeably faster as well.  I'll have to assume BLODA at this
point since none of the updates (except libtasn1) was even remotely
related to Emacs.  If I find another way to reproduce the error again,
I'll try to get a backtrace of all threads (I have all debuginfo
packages installed now).

Regards,
Achim.
-- 
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+

DIY Stuff:
http://Synth.Stromeko.net/DIY.html