Subject: bug#13097: Error writing file

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 18:02:47 -0500

[email-masked] writes:

> Hi,
>
> When attempting to write out a buffer to a file ^X^W (`write-file'),
> I saw an error and the following error in my *Message* buffer:
>
> Saving file d:/home/gnus-error-2.txt...
> Wrote e:/home/gnus-error-2.txt
> Invalid function: internal--called-interactively-p--get-frame
>
>
> The file was written successfully but the message in the echo area
> (which made me check the file and the *Messages* buffer) were
> unexpected.
>
> Thanks.

With the new Windows build (emacs-24 r111008 and trunk 111150),
I haven't experienced this error so far...

Thanks.