Subject: Re: bug#13085: 24.3.50; (invalid-function internal--called-interactively-p--get-frame)

From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 19:40:02 +0100

>> > OK, but my nadvice.elc is the one delivered with the Emacs binary
>> > I downloaded.  I did not compile nadvice.el myself.
>>
>> I kind of guessed it, but that just pushes the question elsewhere.
>> IOW, we need to hear from those who built this binary.
>
> Any chance we could get a new Windows binary without this problem soon?  This
> one is unusable.

Probably, I'll upload a new build on Monday.

FWIW:
* I've not bootstrapped Emacs for a while.  So my last binaries are
compiled without bootstrapping.
* I've tried to reproduce your recipe in the OP, but I can't.  I
evaluate the defadvice and then do `M-x ad-activate <RET> foo <RET>'
but `foo' is not a valid argument there.  If you give me a precise
recipe, I'll try to reproduce the steps and see if the Lisp debugger
fires up.

-- 
Dani Moncayo