Subject: bug#13085: 24.3.50; (invalid-function internal--called-interactively-p--get-frame)

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 16:44:53 -0800

(defadvice narrow-to-region (before foo activate)
  "..."
  (interactive-p))
 
M-x ad-activate foo  ; Why is this necessary?
 
M-x set-variable debug-on-error t
 
C-x n n ; Then you get the backtrace:
 
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (invalid-function
internal--called-interactively-p--get-frame)
  internal--called-interactively-p--get-frame(5)
  #[771 "..." [internal--called-interactively-p--get-frame] 6 "\n\n(fn FRAME1
FRAME2 I)"](((t apply ad-Advice-narrow-to-region #<subr narrow-to-region> (192
262))) ((t apply ad-Advice-narrow-to-region #<subr narrow-to-region> (192 262)))
(5))
  advice--called-interactively-skip(5 (t ad-Advice-narrow-to-region #<subr
narrow-to-region> 192 262) (t apply ad-Advice-narrow-to-region #<subr
narrow-to-region> (192 262)))
  run-hook-with-args-until-success(advice--called-interactively-skip 5 (t
ad-Advice-narrow-to-region #<subr narrow-to-region> 192 262) (t apply
ad-Advice-narrow-to-region #<subr narrow-to-region> (192 262)))
  called-interactively-p(interactive)
  interactive-p()
  (let (ad-return-value) (interactive-p) (setq ad-return-value (with-no-warnings
(funcall ad--addoit-function start end))) ad-return-value)
  ad-Advice-narrow-to-region(#<subr narrow-to-region> 192 262)
  apply(ad-Advice-narrow-to-region #<subr narrow-to-region> (192 262))
  narrow-to-region(192 262)
  call-interactively(narrow-to-region nil nil)
 
In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-12-03 on MS-W7-DANI
Bzr revision: 111077
[email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.10/include -Ic:/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.10/src
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libpng-1.2.37-lib/include -Ic:/emacs/libs/zlib-1.2.5
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1-lib/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4-lib/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1-lib/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libxml2-2.7.8-w32-bin/include/libxml2
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9-w32-bin/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libiconv-1.9.2-1-lib/include'