Subject: bug#13044: 24.2; mark-whole-buffer seems doesn't work with these code in my .emacs

From: jixiuf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 09:47:19 +0800 (CST)

1 I run emacs with `emacs -Q`
2 paste these in *scratch* buffer
```
(setq ibuffer-saved-filter-groups
      '(("Default"
         ("Dired"  (mode . dired-mode))
         )))
(add-hook 'ibuffer-mode-hook
          (lambda ()
            (ibuffer-auto-mode 1)       ;自动更新*Ibuffer* buffer
            (ibuffer-switch-to-saved-filter-groups "Default")))
(defun joseph-set-frame-title()
  "show correct buffer name even in minibuffer"
  (let* ((title "")
         (size)
         (win-buf  (if (minibufferp)(window-buffer (next-window ))  (current-buffer)))
         (file-name (buffer-file-name win-buf))
         )
    (setq title (concat (buffer-name win-buf) "  "))
    (setq size (cond
                ((> (buffer-size win-buf) 1000000) (format "%.1fM" (/ (buffer-size win-buf) 1000000.0)))
                ((> (buffer-size win-buf) 1000) (format "%.1fk" (/ (buffer-size win-buf) 1000.0)))
                (t (format "%d" (buffer-size win-buf)))))
    (setq title (format "  %s[%s]   %s    GNU/Emacs" title size (or file-name "")))
    title))

(setq frame-title-format '( (:eval (joseph-set-frame-title))))
(ibuffer)
```
3 eval-buffer
4 press `C-xh` call mark-whole-buffer ,I can see "Mark Set" in the echo area,
 but the buffer is not selected .I need press another `C-xh` to select the
 buffer.

In GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit)
 of 2012-11-09 on jf.org
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11202000
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu'
 '--host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--mandir=/usr/share/man'
 '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--sysconfdir=/etc'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--libdir=/usr/lib64'
 '--disable-dependency-tracking' '--program-suffix=-emacs-24'
 '--infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-24'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.5.4/../../../../lib64'
 '--with-gameuser=games' '--without-compress-info' '--disable-maintainer-mode'
 '--without-hesiod' '--without-kerberos' '--without-kerberos5' '--with-gpm'
 '--with-dbus' '--without-gnutls' '--without-xml2' '--without-selinux'
 '--without-wide-int' '--with-sound' '--with-x' '--without-ns'
 '--without-gconf' '--without-gsettings' '--without-toolkit-scroll-bars'
 '--with-gif' '--with-jpeg' '--with-png' '--with-rsvg' '--with-tiff'
 '--with-xpm' '--without-imagemagick' '--with-xft' '--without-libotf'
 '--without-m17n-flt' '--with-x-toolkit=lucid' '--with-xaw3d'
 'GENTOO_PACKAGE=app-editors/emacs-24.2' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu'
 'host_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-O2 -pipe' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1
 -Wl,--as-needed' 'CPPFLAGS=''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: zh_CN.utf-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: zh_CN.utf-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: zh_CN.utf-8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: zh_CN.utf-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: zh_CN.utf-8
  value of $LC_TIME: zh_CN.utf-8
  value of $LANG: zh_CN.utf-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  srecode-minor-mode: t
  semantic-decoration-mode: t
  semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  semantic-idle-local-symbol-highlight-mode: t
  semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  senator-minor-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  ctags-auto-update-mode: t
  keep-buffers-mode: t
  global-ethan-wspace-mode: t
  ethan-wspace-mode: t
  ethan-wspace-clean-no-nl-eof-mode: t
  ethan-wspace-clean-eol-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  nxhtml-menu-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  openwith-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-/ C-a M-f M-f M-f C-. C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s <help-echo> 
<help-echo> C-x C-c C-w C-f j o SPC i b n u <backspace> 
<backspace> u C-n <return> M-n M-n M-n M-n C-n C-n 
C-2 C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n M-w C-x C-f / t m a 
. e l <return> <tab> <tab> <tab> C-x h <backspace> 
C-y M-< C-n C-n C-a C-a C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k 
C-k C-k C-k C-k C-a C-w C-f j o SPC c o m m o n <return> 
C-v M-p M-p C-n C-n C-n C-n C-2 C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n M-w C-x 
k M-> C-y C-M-a C-n C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-a C-M-k " t i t l e C-p C-a 
C-a C-f C-M-k d o c C-M-k C-M-k C-M-k C-M-k C-M-k C-M-k 
C-n C-n C-p C-p C-p M-f C-M-; <C-backspace> m y u <backspace> 
C-M-; C-M-e C-x C-s C-x h C-x C-c C-g C-x k C-x h C-g 
C-n C-n C-n C-x h C-g C-x C-c C-x h C-x k C-w C-f j 
o SPC c o m <return> C-2 C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p M-w C-M-x C-M-f 
M-/ C-M-g C-M-x C-M-f C-M-x C-M-f C-M-x C-M-f C-x C-f 
/ t m a . e l <return> C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-y C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-x C-s 
( i b u f f e r C-a C-x C-s M-x p <backspace> r e p 
o r SPC e m a <return>

Recent messages:
((:eval (joseph-set-frame-title)))
t
 [8 times]
Mark set
kill-line: End of buffer [3 times]
Saving file /tmp/a.el...
Wrote /tmp/a.el [5 times]
Saving file /tmp/a.el...
Wrote /tmp/a.el [5 times]
 [12 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxhtml/related/visual-basic-mode hides /home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/visual-basic-mode
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxhtml/util/org-panel hides /home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/contrib/lisp/org-panel
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/.dir-locals hides /home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/magit/.dir-locals
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/iedit hides /home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/iedit/iedit
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxhtml/tests/ert hides /home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/auto-complete/lib/ert/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/erlang/erlang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/erlang/erlang_appwiz hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang_appwiz
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-skels-old hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-skels-old
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-start hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-start
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-flymake
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-skels hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-skels
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-eunit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-eunit
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/psvn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/subversion/psvn
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet-1.1/common/ezimage hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/ezimage
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet-1.1/speedbar/sb-image hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/sb-image
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/emacs-jabber-0.8.90/compat/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/hex-util
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet-1.1/speedbar/speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/speedbar
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet-1.1/speedbar/dframe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/dframe
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-info
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-html
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode-git/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet-1.1/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet-1.1/eieio/eieio-opt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet-1.1/eieio/eieio hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet-1.1/eieio/eieio-base hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet-1.1/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet-1.1/eieio/chart hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxhtml/tests/ert hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/auto-complete/lib/ert/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert-x hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert-x
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet-1.1/eieio/eieio-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet-1.1/srecode/srecode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/srecode
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet-1.1/common/cedet hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/cedet
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet-1.1/common/cedet-idutils hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/cedet-idutils
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet-1.1/common/cedet-cscope hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/cedet-cscope
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet-1.1/ede/ede hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/ede
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet-1.1/common/inversion hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/inversion
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet-1.1/common/mode-local hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/mode-local
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet-1.1/semantic/semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/semantic
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet-1.1/common/pulse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/pulse
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet-1.1/common/data-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/data-debug
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet-1.1/common/cedet-files hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/cedet-files
/home/jixiuf/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet-1.1/common/cedet-global hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/cedet/cedet-global

Features:
(shadow mew-varsx mew-unix mew-auth mew-config mew-imap2 mew-imap mew-nntp2
mew-nntp mew-pop mew-smtp mew-ssl mew-ssh mew-net mew-highlight mew-sort
mew-fib mew-ext mew-refile mew-demo mew-attach mew-draft mew-message
mew-thread mew-virtual mew-summary4 mew-summary3 mew-summary2 mew-summary
mew-search mew-pick mew-passwd mew-scan mew-syntax mew-bq mew-smime mew-pgp
mew-header mew-exec mew-mark mew-mime mew-edit mew-decode mew-encode mew-cache
mew-minibuf mew-complete mew-addrbook mew-local mew-vars3 mew-vars2 mew-vars
mew-env mew-mule3 mew-mule mew-gemacs mew-key mew-func mew-blvs mew-const mew
emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils helm-command helm-etags+ joseph-as-lazy semantic-el semantic-bovine
bovine-debug semantic-debug semantic-analyze-complete network-stream starttls
tls image-file iedit rect thingopt log-view semantic-symref-filter
joseph-byte-compile time-stamp vc-arch vc-mtn vc-hg pcmpl-unix helm-elisp
helm-eval magit-svn magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit vc-bzr vc-sccs psvn
log-edit pcvs-util add-log diff-mode- diff-mode vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs tempo
joseph-dired-lazy misearch multi-isearch semantic-complete
semanticdb-typecache semantic-dep semantic-tag-file joseph-command quick-jump
joseph-scroll-screen sort erlang-dired-mode erlookup distel-ie edb ewoc
patmatch erl-service derl erlext epmd net-fsm erl distel erlang-flymake erlang
semanticdb-file cedet-files rfringe autorevert wisent-csharp wisent-csharp-wy
joseph-csharp csharp-mode cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs helm-misc ajc-java-complete-config
ajc-java-complete android-mode ido joseph_ibuffer ibuf-ext ibuffer
joseph-cedet semanticdb-ectag semantic-ectag-lang semantic-ectag-parse
semantic-ectag-util semantic-ia srecode-mode srecode-m3 srecode-document
semantic-doc srecode-document-vars srecode-extract srecode-semantic
cogre-srecode semantic-edit srecode-template-mode srecode-template
srecode-template-wy wisent-comp semantic-wisent wisent srecode-map
srecode-insert srecode-fields srecode-args srecode-dictionary srecode-find
srecode-ctxt srecode-compile srecode-table semantic-decorate-include
semantic-decorate-mode semantic-m3 semantic-analyze-refs cedet-m3
semantic-mru-bookmark semanticdb-mode semantic-idle eldoc senator hippie-exp
which-func semantic-imenu semantic-sb cedet cedet-contrib-load
contrib-loaddefs cogre-load cogre-loaddefs speedbar-load speedbar-loaddefs
ede-load ede-loaddefs ede-speedbar ede-files ede ede-base eieio-datadebug
data-debug ede-auto eieio-speedbar semantic-ia-sb semantic-analyze
semantic-scope semantic-analyze-fcn semantic-sort semanticdb-find
semantic-ctxt semantic-format semantic-util-modes semantic-decorate pulse
semantic-util semanticdb-javap cedet-java semanticdb-el eieio-opt
semanticdb-ref semantic-find semanticdb semantic-lex-spp newcomment semantic
pp semantic-lex semantic-tag-ls semantic-tag working fame speedbar imenu
ange-ftp sb-image ezimage dframe eieio-custom ede-source eieio-base
srecode-load srecode srecode-loaddefs semantic-load semantic-fw
semantic-loaddefs mode-local find-func derived eieio-load eieio-loaddefs
cedet-load cedet-compat cedet-loaddefs server ctags-update custom-file
joseph_init keep-buffers multiple-line-edit ethan-wspace joseph-as joseph-w3m
joseph-mew joseph-gtalk jabber-autoloads joseph-erlang joseph-thing
joseph-android joseph-vb joseph-java joseph-c joseph-org-config joseph-ace
joseph-fast-nvg joseph-outline noutline outline joseph-pcomplete joseph-shell
joseph-program joseph-flymake flymake joseph-search-replace
joseph-yasnippet-auto-insert autoinsert joseph-windows windmove winner
joseph-iedit joseph-helm joseph-helm-filelist helm-mode helm-ls-git helm-files
image-dired tramp tramp-compat shell pcomplete format-spec tramp-loaddefs
dired-aux ffap thingatpt helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark
helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util url-parse auth-source
eieio eieio-comp inversion assoc gnus-util password-cache url-vars mm-util
mail-prsvr mailcap helm-plugin helm-locate helm-help helm-match-plugin
helm-grep helm-regexp grep helm-external helm-utils compile comint ansi-color
helm-config helm-dired-history joseph_dired dired-filetype-face
joseph-single-dired dired-sort-map dired-x dired regexp-opt helm etags ring
volatile-highlights joseph-minibuffer joseph-autopair-config joseph-autopair
joseph-boring-buffer popwin joseph-auto-document joseph-compile
joseph-scroll-smooth smooth-scroll joseph-vc vc-jump vc ediff-merg ediff-diff
ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult ediff-init ediff vc-dispatcher
joseph_tags joseph-move-text joseph-quick-jump joseph-nxhtml nxhtml-autostart
nxhtml-autoload majmodpri vc-git nxhtml-menu web-autoload nxhtml-base
joseph-auto-complete auto-complete+ auto-complete-config auto-complete
easy-mmode popup joseph-hippie-expand joseph-yasnippet-config yasnippet
help-mode view cl joseph_jad_decompile joseph_rect_angle joseph-kill-emacs
joseph-openwith-linux openwith joseph_clipboard_and_encoding joseph_common
byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp recentf tree-widget
wid-edit easymenu uniquify savehist saveplace avoid delsel time-date time
joseph_byte_compile_include joseph_keybinding edmacro kmacro joseph-loaddefs
advice help-fns advice-preload joseph-util joseph-file-util site-gentoo
w3m-load erlang-start china-util tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)