Subject: 24.3.50; assertion failed: XBUFFER (w->buffer) == current_buffer

From: Fabrice Niessen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 15:43:28 +0100

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgment at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

Hello,

Even if I'm writing this bug report from Emacs 24.2.50, the 2 similar
crashes I got were from 24.3.50, available for 25 hours on
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7jr3vbv9tm1zod0/241blJHeKw/emacs-trunk-r111014-2012.11.26-w32-i386.zip.

When did it crash (under Windows)?  Once when calling emacsclient from
the command-line (for writing a git log message), once when clocking in
in an Org mode file.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ gdb -p 4216
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.5.50.20120815-cvs (cygwin-special)
Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i686-cygwin".
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>.
Attaching to process 4216
[New Thread 4216.0x1a38]
[New Thread 4216.0x1f2c]
[New Thread 4216.0x1ad8]
[New Thread 4216.0xfa4]
[New Thread 4216.0x2668]
Reading symbols from /cygdrive/c/Program Files/Emacs-24.3.50/bin/emacs.exe...done.
(gdb) continue
Continuing.

Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
[Switching to Thread 4216.0x1a38]
0x7c91120f in ntdll!DbgUiConnectToDbg () from /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/ntdll.dll
(gdb) thread apply all backtrace

Thread 4 (Thread 4216.0xfa4):
#0  0x7c91e514 in ntdll!LdrAccessResource () from /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/ntdll.dll
#1  0x7c91df5a in ntdll!ZwWaitForSingleObject () from /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/ntdll.dll
#2  0x7c8025db in WaitForSingleObjectEx () from /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/kernel32.dll
#3  0x0000059c in ?? ()
#4  0x00000000 in ?? ()

Thread 3 (Thread 4216.0x1ad8):
#0  0x7c91e514 in ntdll!LdrAccessResource () from /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/ntdll.dll
#1  0x7c91df5a in ntdll!ZwWaitForSingleObject () from /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/ntdll.dll
#2  0x7c8025db in WaitForSingleObjectEx () from /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/kernel32.dll
#3  0x00000394 in ?? ()
#4  0x00000000 in ?? ()

Thread 2 (Thread 4216.0x1f2c):
#0  0x7c91e514 in ntdll!LdrAccessResource () from /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/ntdll.dll
#1  0x7e3991be in USER32!GetProcessWindowStation () from /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/USER32.dll
#2  0x7e3991f1 in USER32!GetMessageW () from /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/USER32.dll
#3  0x01148e99 in w32_msg_pump (msg_buf=0x5b8cff54) at w32fns.c:2395
#4  0x011490d7 in w32_msg_worker@4 (arg=0x0) at w32fns.c:2621
#5  0x7c80b729 in KERNEL32!GetModuleFileNameA () from /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/kernel32.dll
#6  0x00000000 in ?? ()

Thread 1 (Thread 4216.0x1a38):
#0  0x7c91120f in ntdll!DbgUiConnectToDbg () from /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/ntdll.dll
#1  0x01154cc5 in emacs_abort () at w32fns.c:7761
#2  0x0100145d in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=22, backtrace_limit=2147483647) at emacs.c:341
#3  0x010218ff in die (msg=0x15c59d0 "assertion failed: XBUFFER (w->buffer) == current_buffer", file=0x15be050 "xdisp.c",
    line=10906) at alloc.c:6487
#4  0x011fe680 in window_outdated (w=0x39c7990 <__register_frame_info+60586384>) at xdisp.c:10906
#5  0x0120599f in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:13151
#6  0x012078de in redisplay_preserve_echo_area (from_where=12) at xdisp.c:13749
#7  0x0102bab8 in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=0, nsecs=0, read_kbd=-1, do_display=true, wait_for_cell=57378842,
    wait_proc=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:4777
#8  0x0103f59f in kbd_buffer_get_event (kbp=0x82f80c, used_mouse_menu=0x82fa83, end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:3784
#9  0x0103c1d7 in read_char (commandflag=1, nmaps=5, maps=0x82f9a0, prev_event=57378842, used_mouse_menu=0x82fa83, end_time=0x0)
    at keyboard.c:2756
#10 0x0104f169 in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x82fc00, bufsize=30, prompt=57378842, dont_downcase_last=false,
    can_return_switch_frame=true, fix_current_buffer=true) at keyboard.c:9204
#11 0x01038878 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1448
#12 0x01010c9f in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x1038392 <command_loop_1>, handlers=57429138, hfun=0x1037bb1 <cmd_error>)
    at eval.c:1192
#13 0x0103800b in command_loop_2 (ignore=57378842) at keyboard.c:1163
#14 0x010106fc in internal_catch (tag=57418994, func=0x1037fe7 <command_loop_2>, arg=57378842) at eval.c:963
#15 0x01037fc5 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1142
#16 0x0103757f in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:774
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#17 0x010378ac in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:838
#18 0x010029af in main (argc=1, argv=0xa444a8) at emacs.c:1560
(gdb)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

The other backtrace, with the same failed assertion:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Thread 1 (Thread 8020.0x17f4):
#0  0x7c91120f in ntdll!DbgUiConnectToDbg () from /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/ntdll.dll
#1  0x01154cc5 in emacs_abort () at w32fns.c:7761
#2  0x0100145d in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=22, backtrace_limit=2147483647) at emacs.c:341
#3  0x010218ff in die (msg=0x15c59d0 "assertion failed: XBUFFER (w->buffer) == current_buffer", file=0x15be050 "xdisp.c",
    line=10906) at alloc.c:6487
#4  0x011fe680 in window_outdated (w=0x39c7990 <__register_frame_info+60586384>) at xdisp.c:10906
#5  0x0120599f in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:13151
#6  0x01203780 in redisplay () at xdisp.c:12715
#7  0x0103c49c in read_char (commandflag=0, nmaps=2, maps=0x8232e0, prev_event=57378842, used_mouse_menu=0x8233b3, end_time=0x0)
    at keyboard.c:2813
#8  0x0104f169 in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x823534, bufsize=30, prompt=74092785, dont_downcase_last=true,
    can_return_switch_frame=false, fix_current_buffer=false) at keyboard.c:9204
#9  0x0105294d in Fread_key_sequence_vector (prompt=74092785, continue_echo=57378842, dont_downcase_last=57378866,
    can_return_switch_frame=57378842, cmd_loop=57378842) at keyboard.c:10114
#10 0x01013108 in eval_sub (form=20106374) at eval.c:2050
#11 0x010106fc in internal_catch (tag=59147818, func=0x101265e <eval_sub>, arg=20106374) at eval.c:963
#12 0x010e25a3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20105889, vector=20106021, maxdepth=32, args_template=57378842, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:1080
#13 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=20105853, nargs=1, arg_vector=0x36b881a <__register_frame_info+57378842>) at eval.c:2903
#14 0x01015063 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x823a74) at eval.c:2720
#15 0x010e1a0f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20109729, vector=20110005, maxdepth=24, args_template=57378842, nargs=0, args=0x0)
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
    at bytecode.c:899
#16 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=20109709, nargs=1, arg_vector=0x36b881a <__register_frame_info+57378842>) at eval.c:2903
#17 0x010153a4 in apply_lambda (fun=20109709, args=73493590) at eval.c:2780
#18 0x01013379 in eval_sub (form=73493582) at eval.c:2081
#19 0x0100edd0 in For (args=73493614) at eval.c:258
#20 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=73493598) at eval.c:1984
#21 0x0100ee89 in Fand (args=73493654) at eval.c:282
#22 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=73493622) at eval.c:1984
#23 0x0100ef07 in Fif (args=73493670) at eval.c:304
#24 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=73493662) at eval.c:1984
#25 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=73493990) at eval.c:358
#26 0x0100ef4a in Fif (args=73495206) at eval.c:309
#27 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=73495198) at eval.c:1984
#28 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=73493998) at eval.c:358
#29 0x0101030f in Flet (args=73494006) at eval.c:817
#30 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=73494014) at eval.c:1984
#31 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=73494030) at eval.c:358
#32 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=73494022) at eval.c:1984
#33 0x0100ef2d in Fif (args=73494046) at eval.c:308
#34 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=73494038) at eval.c:1984
#35 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=73494086) at eval.c:358
#36 0x01015a95 in funcall_lambda (fun=73494062, nargs=0, arg_vector=0x82492c) at eval.c:2896
#37 0x01015135 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x824928) at eval.c:2732
#38 0x01013e8f in funcall_nil (nargs=1, args=0x824928) at eval.c:2217
#39 0x010142c6 in run_hook_with_args (nargs=1, args=0x824928, funcall=0x1013e77 <funcall_nil>) at eval.c:2402
#40 0x01013ed4 in Frun_hooks (nargs=4, args=0x8249f4) at eval.c:2244
#41 0x010149b2 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x8249f0) at eval.c:2652
#42 0x01013e4c in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x824b28) at eval.c:2205
#43 0x010149b2 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x824b24) at eval.c:2652
#44 0x010e1a0f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20099961, vector=20100029, maxdepth=20, args_template=57378842, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:899
#45 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=20099925, nargs=1, arg_vector=0x36b881a <__register_frame_info+57378842>) at eval.c:2903
#46 0x010153a4 in apply_lambda (fun=20099925, args=71580270) at eval.c:2780
#47 0x01013379 in eval_sub (form=71580262) at eval.c:2081
#48 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=71578518) at eval.c:358
#49 0x01015a95 in funcall_lambda (fun=71570254, nargs=0, arg_vector=0x825038) at eval.c:2896
#50 0x01015135 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x825034) at eval.c:2732
#51 0x010e1a0f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20302873, vector=20302917, maxdepth=12, args_template=57378842, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:899
#52 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=20302845, nargs=2, arg_vector=0x36b881a <__register_frame_info+57378842>) at eval.c:2903
#53 0x01015063 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x825324) at eval.c:2720
#54 0x010e1a0f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20301897, vector=20302157, maxdepth=24, args_template=57378842, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:899
#55 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=20301861, nargs=0, arg_vector=0x36b881a <__register_frame_info+57378842>) at eval.c:2903
#56 0x010153a4 in apply_lambda (fun=20301861, args=57378842) at eval.c:2780
#57 0x01013379 in eval_sub (form=20296398) at eval.c:2081
#58 0x01010bbd in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=59218354, bodyform=20296398, handlers=20296406) at eval.c:1146
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#59 0x010e264c in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20296217, vector=20296317, maxdepth=16, args_template=57378842, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:1095
#60 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=20296173, nargs=1, arg_vector=0x36b881a <__register_frame_info+57378842>) at eval.c:2903
#61 0x01015063 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x825ab4) at eval.c:2720
#62 0x010e1a0f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20295225, vector=20295493, maxdepth=20, args_template=57378842, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:899
#63 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=20295157, nargs=2, arg_vector=0x36b881a <__register_frame_info+57378842>) at eval.c:2903
#64 0x01015063 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x825db4) at eval.c:2720
#65 0x010e1a0f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20293113, vector=20293285, maxdepth=12, args_template=57378842, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:899
#66 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=20293045, nargs=6, arg_vector=0x36b881a <__register_frame_info+57378842>) at eval.c:2903
#67 0x01015063 in Ffuncall (nargs=7, args=0x8260a4) at eval.c:2720
#68 0x010e1a0f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20291913, vector=20292277, maxdepth=32, args_template=57378842, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:899
#69 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=20291861, nargs=4, arg_vector=0x36b881a <__register_frame_info+57378842>) at eval.c:2903
#70 0x01015063 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x8263b4) at eval.c:2720
#71 0x010e1a0f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20287017, vector=20287069, maxdepth=24, args_template=57378842, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:899
#72 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=20286965, nargs=2, arg_vector=0x36b881a <__register_frame_info+57378842>) at eval.c:2903
#73 0x01015063 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x8266c0) at eval.c:2720
#74 0x01012d71 in eval_sub (form=59807398) at eval.c:2008
#75 0x0101535e in apply_lambda (fun=20079557, args=59806902) at eval.c:2771
#76 0x01013379 in eval_sub (form=59806894) at eval.c:2081
#77 0x0100f2c9 in Fsetq (args=59806806) at eval.c:427
#78 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=59806542) at eval.c:1984
#79 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=59840550) at eval.c:358
#80 0x0101030f in Flet (args=59837542) at eval.c:817
#81 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=59837406) at eval.c:1984
#82 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=59837374) at eval.c:358
#83 0x0101030f in Flet (args=59837310) at eval.c:817
#84 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=59837302) at eval.c:1984
#85 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=59837294) at eval.c:358
#86 0x01015a95 in funcall_lambda (fun=59837134, nargs=2, arg_vector=0x827080) at eval.c:2896
#87 0x01015135 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x82707c) at eval.c:2732
#88 0x01013668 in Fapply (nargs=3, args=0x82707c) at eval.c:2152
#89 0x010149b2 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x827078) at eval.c:2652
#90 0x010e1a0f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=57796993, vector=60684797, maxdepth=20, args_template=512, nargs=1, args=0x8272d0)
    at bytecode.c:899
#91 0x0101576f in funcall_lambda (fun=60684821, nargs=1, arg_vector=0x200) at eval.c:2837
#92 0x010153a4 in apply_lambda (fun=60684821, args=71325094) at eval.c:2780
#93 0x01013379 in eval_sub (form=71325086) at eval.c:2081
#94 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=71324622) at eval.c:358
#95 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=71324614) at eval.c:1984
#96 0x0100ef2d in Fif (args=71324598) at eval.c:308
#97 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=71324590) at eval.c:1984
#98 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=71324526) at eval.c:358
#99 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=71324550) at eval.c:1984
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#100 0x01010867 in Funwind_protect (args=71323046) at eval.c:1051
#101 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=71323054) at eval.c:1984
#102 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=71323022) at eval.c:358
#103 0x0101030f in Flet (args=71323014) at eval.c:817
#104 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=71323006) at eval.c:1984
#105 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=71322998) at eval.c:358
#106 0x0100fe77 in FletX (args=71322894) at eval.c:747
#107 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=71322886) at eval.c:1984
#108 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=71322878) at eval.c:358
#109 0x0101030f in Flet (args=71322790) at eval.c:817
#110 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=71322782) at eval.c:1984
#111 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=71322742) at eval.c:358
#112 0x01015a95 in funcall_lambda (fun=71322774, nargs=1, arg_vector=0x827ed0) at eval.c:2896
#113 0x010153a4 in apply_lambda (fun=71322774, args=61081190) at eval.c:2780
#114 0x010134ff in eval_sub (form=61081126) at eval.c:2111
#115 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=61081198) at eval.c:358
#116 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=59412518) at eval.c:1984
#117 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=62319542) at eval.c:358
#118 0x01015a95 in funcall_lambda (fun=62319558, nargs=0, arg_vector=0x8282c4) at eval.c:2896
#119 0x01015135 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x8282c0) at eval.c:2732
#120 0x01012d71 in eval_sub (form=62317590) at eval.c:2008
#121 0x0101264d in Feval (form=62317590, lexical=57378842) at eval.c:1901
#122 0x01014cb0 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x8284c8) at eval.c:2674
#123 0x01014405 in call1 (fn=57486362, arg1=62317590) at eval.c:2465
#124 0x010710f9 in mapcar1 (leni=1, vals=0x0, fn=57486362, seq=62317614) at fns.c:2311
#125 0x010715e4 in Fmapc (function=57486362, sequence=62317614) at fns.c:2400
#126 0x01014cb0 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x828624) at eval.c:2674
#127 0x010e1a0f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20103537, vector=20103605, maxdepth=16, args_template=57378842, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:899
#128 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=20103509, nargs=1, arg_vector=0x36b881a <__register_frame_info+57378842>) at eval.c:2903
#129 0x01015063 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x828928) at eval.c:2720
#130 0x01014405 in call1 (fn=20103509, arg1=62319486) at eval.c:2465
#131 0x010710f9 in mapcar1 (leni=68, vals=0x0, fn=20103509, seq=71761334) at fns.c:2311
#132 0x010715e4 in Fmapc (function=20103509, sequence=71761334) at fns.c:2400
#133 0x01014cb0 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x828a84) at eval.c:2674
#134 0x010e1a0f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20103305, vector=20103405, maxdepth=24, args_template=57378842, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:899
#135 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=20103277, nargs=1, arg_vector=0x36b881a <__register_frame_info+57378842>) at eval.c:2903
#136 0x01015063 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x828d84) at eval.c:2720
#137 0x010e1a0f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20157473, vector=20157677, maxdepth=24, args_template=57378842, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:899
#138 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=20157413, nargs=4, arg_vector=0x36b881a <__register_frame_info+57378842>) at eval.c:2903
#139 0x01015063 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x82908c) at eval.c:2720
#140 0x010144c5 in call4 (fn=59066826, arg1=69189825, arg2=69189825, arg3=57378842, arg4=57378866) at eval.c:2514
#141 0x0107b8d5 in Fload (file=58241265, noerror=57378842, nomessage=57378866, nosuffix=57378842, must_suffix=57378866)
    at lread.c:1255
#142 0x010124ba in Fautoload_do_load (fundef=62264134, funname=59557850, macro_only=57378842) at eval.c:1870
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#143 0x0101515f in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x829704) at eval.c:2735
#144 0x010e1a0f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20302873, vector=20302917, maxdepth=12, args_template=57378842, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:899
#145 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=20302845, nargs=2, arg_vector=0x36b881a <__register_frame_info+57378842>) at eval.c:2903
#146 0x01015063 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x8299f4) at eval.c:2720
#147 0x010e1a0f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20301897, vector=20302157, maxdepth=24, args_template=57378842, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:899
#148 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=20301861, nargs=0, arg_vector=0x36b881a <__register_frame_info+57378842>) at eval.c:2903
#149 0x010153a4 in apply_lambda (fun=20301861, args=57378842) at eval.c:2780
#150 0x01013379 in eval_sub (form=20296398) at eval.c:2081
#151 0x01010bbd in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=59218354, bodyform=20296398, handlers=20296406) at eval.c:1146
#152 0x010e264c in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20296217, vector=20296317, maxdepth=16, args_template=57378842, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:1095
#153 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=20296173, nargs=1, arg_vector=0x36b881a <__register_frame_info+57378842>) at eval.c:2903
#154 0x01015063 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x82a184) at eval.c:2720
#155 0x010e1a0f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20295225, vector=20295493, maxdepth=20, args_template=57378842, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:899
#156 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=20295157, nargs=2, arg_vector=0x36b881a <__register_frame_info+57378842>) at eval.c:2903
#157 0x01015063 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x82a484) at eval.c:2720
#158 0x010e1a0f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20293113, vector=20293285, maxdepth=12, args_template=57378842, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:899
#159 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=20293045, nargs=6, arg_vector=0x36b881a <__register_frame_info+57378842>) at eval.c:2903
#160 0x01015063 in Ffuncall (nargs=7, args=0x82a774) at eval.c:2720
#161 0x010e1a0f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20291913, vector=20292277, maxdepth=32, args_template=57378842, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:899
#162 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=20291861, nargs=1, arg_vector=0x36b881a <__register_frame_info+57378842>) at eval.c:2903
#163 0x01015063 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x82aa84) at eval.c:2720
#164 0x010e1a0f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=66955409, vector=67381261, maxdepth=16, args_template=57378842, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:899
#165 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=67381373, nargs=3, arg_vector=0x36b881a <__register_frame_info+57378842>) at eval.c:2903
#166 0x01015063 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x82ad84) at eval.c:2720
#167 0x010e1a0f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=66726561, vector=67444245, maxdepth=16, args_template=57378842, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:899
#168 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=67444285, nargs=0, arg_vector=0x36b881a <__register_frame_info+57378842>) at eval.c:2903
#169 0x01015063 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x82b084) at eval.c:2720
#170 0x010e1a0f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=66406401, vector=67441677, maxdepth=12, args_template=57378842, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:899
#171 0x01015bca in funcall_lambda (fun=67441701, nargs=0, arg_vector=0x36b881a <__register_frame_info+57378842>) at eval.c:2903
#172 0x010153a4 in apply_lambda (fun=67441701, args=57378842) at eval.c:2780
#173 0x01013379 in eval_sub (form=65715262) at eval.c:2081
#174 0x0101535e in apply_lambda (fun=66212462, args=65715270) at eval.c:2771
#175 0x010134ff in eval_sub (form=65715278) at eval.c:2111
#176 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=65715246) at eval.c:358
#177 0x01015a95 in funcall_lambda (fun=65715334, nargs=0, arg_vector=0x82b774) at eval.c:2896
#178 0x01015135 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x82b770) at eval.c:2732
#179 0x01013602 in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x82b770) at eval.c:2148
#180 0x01012d71 in eval_sub (form=59317294) at eval.c:2008
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#181 0x0100f2c9 in Fsetq (args=59317286) at eval.c:427
#182 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=59317278) at eval.c:1984
#183 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=59317838) at eval.c:358
#184 0x010103a8 in Fwhile (args=59317854) at eval.c:839
#185 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=59317862) at eval.c:1984
#186 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=59317894) at eval.c:358
#187 0x0101030f in Flet (args=59317902) at eval.c:817
#188 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=59317910) at eval.c:1984
#189 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=59317942) at eval.c:358
#190 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=59318086) at eval.c:1984
#191 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=59316510) at eval.c:358
#192 0x0101030f in Flet (args=59316518) at eval.c:817
#193 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=59316526) at eval.c:1984
#194 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=59316558) at eval.c:358
#195 0x01015a95 in funcall_lambda (fun=59316534, nargs=2, arg_vector=0x82c090) at eval.c:2896
#196 0x010153a4 in apply_lambda (fun=59316534, args=59316750) at eval.c:2780
#197 0x010134ff in eval_sub (form=59316742) at eval.c:2111
#198 0x0100ef2d in Fif (args=59315494) at eval.c:308
#199 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=59315502) at eval.c:1984
#200 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=59315510) at eval.c:358
#201 0x0101030f in Flet (args=59315518) at eval.c:817
#202 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=59315526) at eval.c:1984
#203 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=59315622) at eval.c:358
#204 0x010103a8 in Fwhile (args=59315606) at eval.c:839
#205 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=59315598) at eval.c:1984
#206 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=59315662) at eval.c:358
#207 0x0101030f in Flet (args=59315670) at eval.c:817
#208 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=59315678) at eval.c:1984
#209 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=59315694) at eval.c:358
#210 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=59315686) at eval.c:1984
#211 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=59315902) at eval.c:358
#212 0x01015a95 in funcall_lambda (fun=59315878, nargs=1, arg_vector=0x82ca10) at eval.c:2896
#213 0x010153a4 in apply_lambda (fun=59315878, args=65901854) at eval.c:2780
#214 0x010134ff in eval_sub (form=65901830) at eval.c:2111
#215 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=65902182) at eval.c:358
#216 0x01015a95 in funcall_lambda (fun=65900806, nargs=0, arg_vector=0x82cc20) at eval.c:2896
#217 0x010153a4 in apply_lambda (fun=65900806, args=57378842) at eval.c:2780
#218 0x010134ff in eval_sub (form=65856246) at eval.c:2111
#219 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=65856254) at eval.c:358
#220 0x0100ef4a in Fif (args=65856206) at eval.c:309
#221 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=65856182) at eval.c:1984
#222 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=65912654) at eval.c:358
#223 0x01015a95 in funcall_lambda (fun=65912582, nargs=3, arg_vector=0x82cf80) at eval.c:2896
#224 0x010153a4 in apply_lambda (fun=65912582, args=65865526) at eval.c:2780
#225 0x010134ff in eval_sub (form=65865518) at eval.c:2111
#226 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=65863238) at eval.c:358
#227 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=65863230) at eval.c:1984
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#228 0x01010867 in Funwind_protect (args=65863278) at eval.c:1051
#229 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=65863270) at eval.c:1984
#230 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=65860998) at eval.c:358
#231 0x0101030f in Flet (args=65861006) at eval.c:817
#232 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=65861014) at eval.c:1984
#233 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=65861022) at eval.c:358
#234 0x0101030f in Flet (args=65861174) at eval.c:817
#235 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=65861182) at eval.c:1984
#236 0x01010bbd in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=59064802, bodyform=65861182, handlers=65864006) at eval.c:1146
#237 0x010108d7 in Fcondition_case (args=65861262) at eval.c:1087
#238 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=65861270) at eval.c:1984
#239 0x01010867 in Funwind_protect (args=65861286) at eval.c:1051
#240 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=65861278) at eval.c:1984
#241 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=65861390) at eval.c:358
#242 0x0101030f in Flet (args=65861398) at eval.c:817
#243 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=65861406) at eval.c:1984
#244 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=65861414) at eval.c:358
#245 0x010106fc in internal_catch (tag=57483362, func=0x100f071 <Fprogn>, arg=65864518) at eval.c:963
#246 0x01010662 in Fcatch (args=65864510) at eval.c:934
#247 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=65864502) at eval.c:1984
#248 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=65861446) at eval.c:358
#249 0x01015a95 in funcall_lambda (fun=65861422, nargs=9, arg_vector=0x82df04) at eval.c:2896
#250 0x01015135 in Ffuncall (nargs=10, args=0x82df00) at eval.c:2732
#251 0x01013e4c in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x82dfb0) at eval.c:2205
#252 0x01012d71 in eval_sub (form=65870190) at eval.c:2008
#253 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=65870214) at eval.c:358
#254 0x0100ef4a in Fif (args=65868862) at eval.c:309
#255 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=65868854) at eval.c:1984
#256 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=65868926) at eval.c:358
#257 0x0100ef4a in Fif (args=65868910) at eval.c:309
#258 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=65868902) at eval.c:1984
#259 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=65868934) at eval.c:358
#260 0x0101030f in Flet (args=65868942) at eval.c:817
#261 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=65868950) at eval.c:1984
#262 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=65868982) at eval.c:358
#263 0x01015a95 in funcall_lambda (fun=65868958, nargs=9, arg_vector=0x82e674) at eval.c:2896
#264 0x01015135 in Ffuncall (nargs=10, args=0x82e670) at eval.c:2732
#265 0x01013e4c in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x82e720) at eval.c:2205
#266 0x01012d71 in eval_sub (form=65870046) at eval.c:2008
#267 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=65870742) at eval.c:358
#268 0x01015a95 in funcall_lambda (fun=65870758, nargs=0, arg_vector=0x82e964) at eval.c:2896
#269 0x01015135 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x82e960) at eval.c:2732
#270 0x01012d71 in eval_sub (form=59318302) at eval.c:2008
#271 0x01010867 in Funwind_protect (args=59318318) at eval.c:1051
#272 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=59318294) at eval.c:1984
#273 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=59318446) at eval.c:358
#274 0x01015a95 in funcall_lambda (fun=59318510, nargs=2, arg_vector=0x82ec20) at eval.c:2896
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#275 0x010153a4 in apply_lambda (fun=59318510, args=65868838) at eval.c:2780
#276 0x010134ff in eval_sub (form=65868830) at eval.c:2111
#277 0x0100ef2d in Fif (args=65868862) at eval.c:308
#278 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=65868854) at eval.c:1984
#279 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=65868926) at eval.c:358
#280 0x0100ef4a in Fif (args=65868910) at eval.c:309
#281 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=65868902) at eval.c:1984
#282 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=65868934) at eval.c:358
#283 0x0101030f in Flet (args=65868942) at eval.c:817
#284 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=65868950) at eval.c:1984
#285 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=65868982) at eval.c:358
#286 0x01015a95 in funcall_lambda (fun=65868958, nargs=4, arg_vector=0x82f290) at eval.c:2896
#287 0x010153a4 in apply_lambda (fun=65868958, args=65857702) at eval.c:2780
#288 0x010134ff in eval_sub (form=65857694) at eval.c:2111
#289 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=65857822) at eval.c:358
#290 0x01015a95 in funcall_lambda (fun=65857878, nargs=2, arg_vector=0x82f4a0) at eval.c:2896
#291 0x010153a4 in apply_lambda (fun=65857878, args=67575270) at eval.c:2780
#292 0x010134ff in eval_sub (form=67575262) at eval.c:2111
#293 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=67575286) at eval.c:358
#294 0x0101030f in Flet (args=67575254) at eval.c:817
#295 0x01012ae0 in eval_sub (form=67575222) at eval.c:1984
#296 0x0100f0c6 in Fprogn (args=67575382) at eval.c:358
#297 0x01015a95 in funcall_lambda (fun=67575446, nargs=0, arg_vector=0x82f954) at eval.c:2896
#298 0x01015135 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x82f950) at eval.c:2732
#299 0x0101437c in apply1 (fn=57944618, arg=57378842) at eval.c:2432
#300 0x010e578d in Fcall_interactively (function=57944618, record_flag=57378842, keys=57400181) at callint.c:377
#301 0x01014d21 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x82fb60) at eval.c:2678
#302 0x0101447f in call3 (fn=57489866, arg1=57944618, arg2=57378842, arg3=57378842) at eval.c:2496
#303 0x01052c73 in Fcommand_execute (cmd=57944618, record_flag=57378842, keys=57378842, special=57378842) at keyboard.c:10214
#304 0x010390c7 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1576
#305 0x01010c9f in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x1038392 <command_loop_1>, handlers=57429138, hfun=0x1037bb1 <cmd_error>)
    at eval.c:1192
#306 0x0103800b in command_loop_2 (ignore=57378842) at keyboard.c:1163
#307 0x010106fc in internal_catch (tag=57418994, func=0x1037fe7 <command_loop_2>, arg=57378842) at eval.c:963
#308 0x01037fc5 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1142
#309 0x0103757f in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:774
#310 0x010378ac in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:838
#311 0x010029af in main (argc=1, argv=0xa444b0) at emacs.c:1560
(gdb)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Best regards,
Fabrice

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-11-16 on MS-W7-DANI
Bzr revision: 110888 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.10/include -Ic:/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.10/src
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libpng-1.2.37-lib/include -Ic:/emacs/libs/zlib-1.2.5
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1-lib/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4-lib/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1-lib/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libxml2-2.7.8-w32-bin/include/libxml2
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9-w32-bin/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libiconv-1.9.2-1-lib/include'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  flyspell-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  pretty-control-l-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: org-auto-fill-function
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<f3> y w o r k <return> C-c z M-x r e p o r t <tab> 
e m <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
(info) +-> Requiring `helm-misc'... d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-misc.el (loaded in 0.13 s)
(info) Finding file ~/Projects/Work.org...
(info) Found file ~/Projects/Work.org in 0.02 s.
(info) +-> Requiring `helm-misc'... already loaded
(info) +-> Requiring `sendmail'...
(info)   +-> Requiring `mail-utils'... already loaded
(info)   +-> Requiring `rfc2047'... already loaded
(info) +-> Requiring `sendmail'... c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/mail/sendmail.elc (loaded in 0.13 s)
(info) +-> Requiring `message'... already loaded
(info) +-> Requiring `helm-misc'... already loaded

Load-path shadows:
d:/home/sva/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/.yas-snippets-snippets hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/.yas-snippets-snippets
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/lpath hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/dictionary-1.8.7/lpath
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/fuzzy-el/fuzzy hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete-1.3.1/fuzzy
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/auctex-11.86/lisp/tex-site hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/password-cache
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/md4 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/md4
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/hex-util
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/format-spec
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/ehelp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/ehelp
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/color hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/color
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-wl
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-vm
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-version
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-timer
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-table
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-src
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-remember
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-publish
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-plot
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-odt
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mks
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mew
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-macs
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-list
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-latex
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-irc
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-install
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-info
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-indent
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-id
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-html
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-habit
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-feed
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-faces
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-exp
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-entities
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-element
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-docview
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-compat
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-colview
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-clock
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-capture
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-attach
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-archive
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-table
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-R
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-python
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-org
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-js
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-java
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-io
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-css
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-C
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/tls hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/net/tls
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sasl hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/net/sasl
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/net/ntlm
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/netrc hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/net/netrc
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/dns hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/net/dns
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/dig hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/net/dig
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/binhex hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/mail/binhex
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/yenc hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/starttls hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/spam hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/spam
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/smime hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/smime
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/smiley hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sieve hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/shr hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/shr
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/shr-color
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rtree hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/registry hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/registry
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/qp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/qp
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/plstore hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/plstore
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nntp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnml hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnir hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nneething hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nndir hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mml
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/message hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/message
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/html2text hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/compface hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/compface
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/canlock hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/time-date hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config
mm-view mml-smime smime dig emacsbug sendmail helm-misc filecache vc-git
flyspell ispell org-id org-gnus org-info org-crypt org-mime
org-inlinetask anything-orgcard ob-sql ob-sh ob-python ob-org ob-ledger
ob-latex ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-calc calc-store calc-trail
calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-awk ob-R org-e-odt org-e-beamer
org-e-latex org-e-html table org-e-ascii org-e-publish org-export
org-element org-protocol org-habit org-clock org-exp ob-exp org-agenda
holidays hol-loaddefs vc-dispatcher vc-svn image-file appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs org-occur-goto mule-util org ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-keys org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-comint ob
org-compat org-macs ob-eval cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum nnoo
gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message dircolors rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat nnheader
mail-utils recentf tree-widget wid-edit ido helm-files image-dired
warnings tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs shell pcomplete format-spec
ffap thingatpt helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark
helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cconv gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap
helm-plugin bookmark pp helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp grep
helm-external helm-utils dired-sort-map dired-single dired+ dired-x
dired-aux dired compile comint ansi-color ring helm-help
helm-match-plugin helm-config helm show-point-mode eldoc edebug redshank
skeleton paredit whitespace hideshow emacs-leuven pp-c-l leuven-theme
gnus-load yasnippet dropdown-list derived assoc help-mode easymenu
find-func git-commit eval-expr mic-paren paren tex-site auto-loads
org-loaddefs uniquify diff-mode- cl-macs gv edmacro kmacro idle-require
easy-mmode advice help-fns advice-preload cl cl-lib time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp
w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process w32 multi-tty emacs)