Subject: bug#13010: 24.2; Gnus hangs getting mail

From: Laura Conrad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 08:26:59 -0500

More than half the time, when I type "g" in the *Group* buffer, gnus
reads the mail spool file and then hangs.  Here's what's in the
*Messages* buffer:

Checking new news...
Reading active file from private via nnml...
Reading incoming mail from file...
Wrote /home/lconrad/Mail/lilypond/160581
Wrote /home/lconrad/Mail/sunny/85993
Wrote /home/lconrad/Mail/sunny/85994
Wrote /home/lconrad/Mail/sunny/85995
Wrote /home/lconrad/Mail/cron/5489
nnml: Reading incoming mail (5 new)...done
Reading active file from private via nnml...done
Quit

The hang is always after the "Reading active file from private via
nnml...done" line, and the mail groups do not get an updated count.  If
I then hit ^G, I can hit "g" again and the group counts are updated
appropriately.  Here's what the *Messages* buffer has then:

Checking new news...
Reading active file from private via nnml...
Reading incoming mail from file...
nnml: Reading incoming mail (no new mail)...done
Reading active file from private via nnml...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Reading active file from laura via nnmairix...done
Checking new news...done

So it looks like it might be something stupid that nnmairix is doing,
but I've tried turning that off and still get the problem.

In GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.10)
 of 2012-11-08 on lakoocha, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11103000
Configured using:
 `configure '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu' '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' '--with-x=yes'
 '--with-x-toolkit=gtk' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars'
 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Wformat-security
 -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions
 -Wl,-z,relro' 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
q SPC <return> n q g p p p p p p p p p p p p p SPC 
SPC q SPC SPC n q SPC <return> n n n SPC q SPC c y 
SPC q <help-echo> <help-echo> <switch-frame> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-movement> <mouse-1> # C-x C-s <help-echo> <prior> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <prior> <prior> <switch-frame> 
g g p p p p SPC SPC SPC <backspace> <backspace> q SPC 
SPC n SPC n SPC SPC SPC q SPC q SPC q SPC n n q SPC 
q SPC q g p SPC SPC SPC <backspace> n SPC SPC q <help-echo> 
<help-echo> g g p p p SPC SPC q SPC <down> <down> SPC 
<down> <down> <down> <down> SPC <down> SPC <down> <down> 
<down> SPC <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-movement> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> SPC n n C-n C-n C-n c y g 
p p p p p p p p p p p p p p SPC q SPC q SPC SPC SPC 
SPC q SPC SPC n q SPC C-d SPC q q SPC C-n C-n C-n c 
y SPC C-n SPC SPC <backspace> q SPC q SPC SPC SPC SPC 
SPC SPC q SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC 
SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC q SPC SPC SPC 
q SPC n SPC SPC n SPC n SPC SPC n SPC n SPC SPC n SPC 
SPC SPC <help-echo> <help-echo> n SPC n n SPC SPC n 
n n SPC SPC n SPC q g g p p p SPC q <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> 
<help-menu> <send-emacs-bug-report>

Recent messages:
Quit
Checking new news...
Reading active file from private via nnml...
Reading incoming mail from file...
nnml: Reading incoming mail (no new mail)...done
Reading active file from private via nnml...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Reading active file from laura via nnmairix...done
Checking new news...done
Processing kill file /home/lconrad/News/KILL...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-icalendar
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-mks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mks
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-clojure
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-css
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-clock
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-datetree
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-capture
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-inlinetask
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-macs
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-keys
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ruby
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-gnuplot
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-plot
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-beamer
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-html
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-vm
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ledger
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-bbdb
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-crypt
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-pcomplete
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lisp
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-exp-blocks
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-xoxo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-xoxo
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-special-blocks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-special-blocks
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-scheme
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mhe
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-asymptote
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-exp
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sass
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mouse
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-dot
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-taskjuggler
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-bibtex
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-latex
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lob
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-awk
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-attach
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-feed
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-eval
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-jsinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-jsinfo
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-table
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-haskell
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-ascii
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-footnote
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-wl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-wl
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-colview-xemacs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-colview-xemacs
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-C
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ditaa
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sqlite
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-docview
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-python
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-timer
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-rmail
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-compat
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-tangle
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-faces
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-entities
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sql
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-habit
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-agenda
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-mscgen
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-w3m
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-plantuml
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-screen
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-matlab
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-perl
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-remember hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-remember
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/weblogger-1.4.3/weblogger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/weblogger
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-org
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-id
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sh
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-docbook hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-docbook
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-calc
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-irc
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-gnus
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-list
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ocaml
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-protocol
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-table
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-mew hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mew
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-mac-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mac-message
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ref
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-src
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-indent
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-latex
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-publish
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mobile
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-octave
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-exp
/home/lconrad/.emacs-lisp/bbdb-vcard-export hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-vcard-export
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-archive
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-js
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-freemind hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-freemind
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.7/xml-rpc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/xml-rpc
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-ctags
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-comint
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-R
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-colview
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-info
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org2blog hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/metaweblog hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org2blog/metaweblog
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-html
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-install
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-info
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120716/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/lconrad/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug nndoc cal-move org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe
org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-info org-gnus
org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb sendmail newcomment supercite
regi bbdb-hooks bbdb-gui misearch multi-isearch smiley gnus-cite
url-queue url-cache sort mule-util shr-color color shr gnus-async
gnus-bcklg gnus-kill qp gnus-ml disp-table nnmairix nndraft nnmh gnutls
nnml nnfolder parse-time bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf mail-extr bbdb-com netrc
network-stream starttls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config
mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source randomsig browse-url gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader auctex-autoloads tex-site
org-autoloads info package tabulated-list tramp tramp-compat shell
tramp-loaddefs org-latex org-export-latex org-beamer org-exp ob-exp
org-exp-blocks org-agenda org warnings advice help-fns advice-preload
ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src
ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color
org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs noutline outline
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs footnote weblogger wid-edit derived ring
message format-spec rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader xml-rpc cl url-http
tls url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap
url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-cookie
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cconv macroexp assoc gnus-util password-cache url-gw url-vars mm-util
mail-prsvr xml edit-server easy-mmode bbdb regexp-opt timezone edmacro
kmacro time bbdb-autoloads time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Laura   (mailto:[email-masked], twitter: @serpentplayer)
(617) 661-8097	233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139   
http://www.laymusic.org/ http://www.serpentpublications.org

At dawn, the magpie sings, and by day the black cockatoo wing their
way across a sunny sky.  The koala, possum, dingo and carpet snake are
silent on the land below.  A mist covers the mountains.  We and our
land are crying for you.

Eve Fesl, Matriarch of the Gubbi Gubbi tribe, eulogizing Steve Irwin