Subject: bug#13000: closed (Re: bug#13000: 24.2.90; underwave doesn't look as good as other IDEs)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 23:53:01 +0000

Your bug report

#13000: 24.2.90; underwave doesn't look as good as other IDEs

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
13000: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13000
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#13000: 24.2.90; underwave doesn't look as good as other IDEs
From: Juri Linkov <[email-masked]>
To: Leo Liu <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 01:51:10 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> These are good use cases for underwave. I wonder if they are ready to
> install in trunk.

Thanks for the reminder.  They are now installed in trunk.

Subject: 24.2.90; underwave doesn't look as good as other IDEs
From: Leo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 11:21:21 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Thanks to Aurelien Aptel for implementing this feature. I have started
using it in flymake to indicate errors. However, I have noticed that it
doesn't look as good as that of, for example, the pycharm IDE. Here is a
screenshot comparison.

In the IDE the wave line is thinner and the ripple bigger. So it appears
clearly wave-like. In emacs, it looks too similar to a blurry straight
line.

Leo