Subject: Re: bug#1298: allow 'emacsclient -a "emacs --daemon && emacsclient -c"'

From: Dan Nicolaescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 12:39:45 -0800 (PST)

"Juanma Barranquero" <[email-masked]> writes:

  > On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 20:28, Dan Nicolaescu <[email-masked]> wrote:
  > 
  > > intentionally chose to
  > > be confrontational
  > 
  > Yes, of course. I usually say "please" when I try to be confrontational.

Your actions speak by themselves: you had no contribution to that code,
no contribution to thinking about the problem, how to solve it,
discussing it, coding, getting it approved.
You also have no interest in improving the code, just getting it out of
the way.
You knew exactly what my opinion was on adding extra #defines, but
despite all the above, you chose ignore that opinion, not even ask, and
barrel through and do it that way you wanted.
That's confrontational, and you've been that way in ALL your followup
messages.