Subject: bug#12957: 24.2.50; unable to get elisp backtrace with (setq debug-on-error t)

From: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 10:20:34 +0900

I am seeing this for some time. using emacs-24 branch head.

When I do `M-x toggle-debug-on-error', I get the backtrace for elisp errors
but for the first time only. The second time onwards emacs unable to emit the
backtrace.

I don't know how to isolate this bug and I am unable to reproduce with "emacs
-Q".

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.4 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2012-11-15 on okhotsk19
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10706000
System Description:	Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633'
 '--without-compress-info''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: C
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or semantic-highlight-edits-mode semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode)  S)))
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  autopair-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: org-auto-fill-function
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-k C-x o C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-x b C-g C-x 
C-f <backspace> ~ / g i <backspace> <backspace> . m 
e <backspace> <backspace> e m <return> e l <backspace> 
<backspace> e m a <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
l a t e <return> M-> C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p M-b M-b 
M-b C-p M-b M-b b a c k e n d SPC C-M-x C-x b <return> 
C-x C-b C-n C-n C-n <return> M-x SPC SPC <return> C-x 
b <return> M-k C-x b <return> C-x b u n <return> M-x 
g n u s - w <backspace> a <backspace> m e s <return> 
M-> M-< M-x <return> M-x <return> M-> M-< M-x <return> 
C-c C-n C-c C-p C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-a C-n C-n M-b M-b M-b 
t h e SPC s e c o n d SPC e x a p m <backspace> <backspace> 
m p l e SPC w i t h SPC M-f M-f M-f . M-b M-b M-b M-b 
a l s o SPC M-d M-d C-n M-b M-b <backspace> C-n C-n 
C-a C-n C-n <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> 
<double-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> M-< C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-b SPC C-n C-n C-n C-n C-a C-x b <return> 
M-x C-g C-x C-b C-n C-n <return> M-x d e b u <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> t o g <return> 
M-x <return> M-x o r g - <return> M-x SPC <return> 
M-x <return> M-x o r g <return> C-x C-b C-g M-k M-x 
o r g <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> t <backspace> 
b u g - e <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> r e p o r t <return>

Recent messages:
Updating buffer list...done
Debug on Error disabled globally
Debug on Error enabled globally
org-export-as: Wrong number of arguments: (lambda (backend headline contents info) (if (member "ignoreheading" (org-element-property :tags headline)) contents (org-e-latex-headline headline contents info))), 2
Debug on Error disabled globally
Debug on Error enabled globally
org-export-as: Wrong number of arguments: (lambda (backend headline contents info) (if (member "ignoreheading" (org-element-property :tags headline)) contents (org-e-latex-headline headline contents info))), 2
Updating buffer list...done
Quit
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only

Load-path shadows:
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-man hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-e-man
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-ascii hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-e-ascii
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-beamer hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-e-beamer
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-html hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-e-html
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-groff hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-e-groff
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-icalendar hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-e-icalendar
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-latex hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-e-latex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-publish hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-e-publish
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-export hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-export
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-md hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-md
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-texinfo hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-e-texinfo
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-odt hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-e-odt
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-html
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8d2c633/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(shadow emacsbug debug boxquote rect gnus-fun ob-sh ob-gnuplot ob-plantuml
ob-python ob-perl ob-octave ob-ditaa ob-dot loadhist gnus-draft dired-x
texmathp tabify hl-line view reftex-sel reftex-ref semantic/ia
semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/senator
semantic/decorate pulse semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db semantic/ctxt semantic/format semantic/tag-ls
semantic/find semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local reftex-cite reftex-parse ibuf-ext ibuffer
reftex-auc preview prv-emacs ac-math tex-fold font-latex latex-mode-expansions
latex tex-style latexenc zotelo reftex-dcr reftex reftex-vars autorevert
doc-view image-mode jka-compr ede/dired magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit
diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log hippie-exp bbdb-message goto-addr
autoinsert org-indent org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc
org-jsinfo org-infojs org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-inlinetask org-special-blocks org-html org-table rfc2368 url-handlers ffap
misearch multi-isearch shr-color color qp shr mule-util flow-fill mm-archive
sort smiley gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic pop3 utf-7
nndoc nndraft nnmh nnfolder nnml executable bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua epa-file epa
epg gnutls network-stream gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-cache spam spam-stat bbdb-com gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-demon nntp
gnus-cite nnir gnus-gravatar mail-extr gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config
mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gravatar starttls
nnimap nnmail mail-source parse-time utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-start gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
notifications flyspell ispell eldoc debbugs-autoloads mediawiki mm-url gnus
gnus-ems nnheader mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode url-http tls
url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 url-gw edit-server smtpmail sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils ps-print ps-def lpr battery w3m-load webjump
browse-url flymake compile info-look info org-google-weather solar cal-dst
google-weather url-cache url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap
org-e-beamer org-e-latex org-e-publish org-export org-element org-latex
org-export-latex org-beamer org-exp ob-exp org-agenda footnote diary-lib
diary-loaddefs org-mode-expansions org ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat org-macs
ob-eval org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs git-commit-mode server
gitignore-mode gitconfig-mode conf-mode 50magit ncl-mode-load inf-ncl ncl-mode
cus-edit cus-start cus-load ncl-doc ncl-mode-keywords tex-buf tex dbus xml
preview-latex tex-site auto-loads pylookup deferred xscheme scheme
highlight-parentheses hl-sexp thingatpt paredit windmove winner tramp-cache
tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache tramp-loaddefs shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring
format-spec recentf tree-widget uniquify imenu ace-jump-mode edict
edict-japanese edict-english edict-morphology edict-edit dui-registry dui
dictem yasnippet dropdown-list derived assoc auto-complete-config
auto-complete popup autopair easy-mmode diminish smex ido expand-region
text-mode-expansions expand-region-custom expand-region-core find-func time
paren edmacro kmacro warnings advice advice-preload vc-git ede/cpp-root
ede/emacs ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-base
eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe eieio-custom wid-edit eieio
byte-opt cedet .loaddefs bbdb timezone bbdb-loaddefs el-get el-get-autoloads
el-get-list-packages el-get-notify help-mode easymenu el-get-dependencies
el-get-build el-get-status pp el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile
el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip
el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-git-svn
el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github
el-get-git el-get-elpa package el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew
el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-custom el-get-core cl-macs gv autoload
help-fns bytecomp byte-compile cconv dired cl cl-lib time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
ఎందరో మహానుభావులు అందరికి వందనములు
YYR